Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

“I Once Slept With My ‘son’ Due To My Addiction To Sex” – Lady Opens Up - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “I Once Slept With My ‘son’ Due To My Addiction To Sex” – Lady Opens Up (775 Views)

Bbnaija: Pere Disrespected Me – Maria Opens Up / BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Once Slept With My ‘son’ Due To My Addiction To Sex” – Lady Opens Up by EdemIboro: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2021
“I Once Slept With My ‘Son’ Due To My Addiction To Sex” – Lady Opens Up In Shocking Video
https://bodexng.com/2021/07/i-once-slept-with-my-son-due-to-my-addiction-to-sex-lady-opens-up-in-shocking-video/

Re: “I Once Slept With My ‘son’ Due To My Addiction To Sex” – Lady Opens Up by Ammishaddai: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2021
This generation is filled with wicked and perverted people who only know how to do evil continually. In fact, this current generation makes the generation of Noah look like saints
Re: “I Once Slept With My ‘son’ Due To My Addiction To Sex” – Lady Opens Up by Oyiboman69: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2021
E no go pass east Africans
Re: “I Once Slept With My ‘son’ Due To My Addiction To Sex” – Lady Opens Up by donbachi(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2021
Madam calm down.na posses u posses,no be addiction be dat.
Wat happened to the motherliness love,spirit and thought inside of u.it was never there,cos u are possesed by an evil spirit.

U dey addicted,na e u no go stand for road,dey beg men to fvck u.
Re: “I Once Slept With My ‘son’ Due To My Addiction To Sex” – Lady Opens Up by Teadavid23(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2021
Werey re ooo
Re: “I Once Slept With My ‘son’ Due To My Addiction To Sex” – Lady Opens Up by shortgun(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2021
If a man had said this, he would have been roasted alive and his charred remains hanged and boiled.
Re: “I Once Slept With My ‘son’ Due To My Addiction To Sex” – Lady Opens Up by cRobo: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2021
In all you do, avoid women

I won't say a word
Re: “I Once Slept With My ‘son’ Due To My Addiction To Sex” – Lady Opens Up by Lumig: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2021

A pervert and demon-possessed. And no one is trying to apprehend her, just because she is a woman. There's too much double standard in this land

1 Like

Re: “I Once Slept With My ‘son’ Due To My Addiction To Sex” – Lady Opens Up by NobleSeed(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
addiction kee you there!!

(1) (Reply)

American Actor / Can Anyone Give Me A Film Maker/Producer? / Labi Of Gotel Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.