Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

My Two Football Prophecies Failed To Come To Pass Because Of Betting - Prophet B - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Two Football Prophecies Failed To Come To Pass Because Of Betting - Prophet B (278 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Be Surprised All Political Prophecies Failed. / My Two Football Prophecies Failed To Come To Pass Because Of Betting - Prophet B / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Two Football Prophecies Failed To Come To Pass Because Of Betting - Prophet B by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2021
Head pastor of Glorious Wave Church International, Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi has explained why his two football prophecies failed to come to pass.

Recall that the Ghanaian cleric suffered a backlash after his prophecy about England winning Euro 2020 failed to come to pass. He had also prophesied that Brazil would win the Copa America trophy but it failed as Brazil lost to Argentina.

Preciously, Kobi had prophesied that Donald Trump and John Mahama would win their reelection campaign, but the prophecies never came to pass.

In a new sermon in his church, Kobi asserted that his football prophecies failed to come to pass because it was used for betting. He averred that all his prophecies has come to pass because he is "God’s agent" and is not perturbed by criticisms.

Kobi also disclosed that his prophecy about Accra Hearts of Oak winning the Ghana Premier League came to pass.

He said;

“When I prophesy about football and you want it to come to pass, don’t use God’s words for betting. The prophecy will fail, God’s word is not for betting. God is laughing at some people.

Don’t fight for me, all you can do it promote me because I am his agent. If God sent me and you don’t understand, face God."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/my-two-football-prophecies-failed-to-come-to-pass-because-of-betting-prophet-badu-kobi.html

Re: My Two Football Prophecies Failed To Come To Pass Because Of Betting - Prophet B by Millimann: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2021
If the Ghanaians are wise, they will be betting the opposite of what he predicts prophesies.

1 Like

Re: My Two Football Prophecies Failed To Come To Pass Because Of Betting - Prophet B by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2021
Millimann:
If the Ghanaians are wise, they will be betting the opposite of what he predicts prophesies.

grin grin grin no cap
Re: My Two Football Prophecies Failed To Come To Pass Because Of Betting - Prophet B by InsideLove(f): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2021
Ok
Re: My Two Football Prophecies Failed To Come To Pass Because Of Betting - Prophet B by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2021
See his face like corn
Re: My Two Football Prophecies Failed To Come To Pass Because Of Betting - Prophet B by Scatterscatter(m): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
The funny thing is that his members will still believe this damage control.

May God have mercy on all worshipers of men
Re: My Two Football Prophecies Failed To Come To Pass Because Of Betting - Prophet B by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lol!

Losing streak.

I hope you don't get relegated with this kind of form, and I hope you know what relegation means.

It's not the same as that of football oh. It's much hotter and agonizing than that oh, and it's not one that you can win promotion back up. It's everlasting relegation oh.

So better retrace your steps before it's too late.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Says The Father Is Glorified If We Bear Much Fruits / It's A Sin To Ignore A Needy Neighbour But Drop 10% To Rich Pastors On Sundays ! / The Merciful God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.