Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,799 members, 7,956,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara (16423 Views)

Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Suspected Bandits / Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara / 30,000 Policemen, Two Helicopters, 4 Acps, Others For Ekiti Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by Circuitlord(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Is this not the same story we heard of yesterday or is it another attack..

Anyway, They are just doing their usual business
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by Tompson88: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
And all the governor has in his dull brain is defection from one party to the other and second term in office,I pity those wasted lives and the zombies that will still be hailing and supporting the failed government
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by palacealuminium: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lord have mercy
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by paddyofboss(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Killing everywhere
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by stevenchy16(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
This is the monster you created. deal with. my condolence to the innocent lives that were lost due to sheer irresponsibility of clueless individual in power
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by emmayoc: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
In Gumi's voice. You can't compare Ipob to our darling Bandits and herdsmen. Ipob is killing our gallant service men while our loving bandits are killing and kidnapping for survival. Infact they are the victims cry cry
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by Basheer22: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
I belong to nobody, I belong to everybody. Arrest bandits now, the old man will start using body language to support them. I don't know why Buhari is punishing Arewa for voting him.
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by Sincinnati: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
“They withdrew after they were overpowered by the soldiers there. They then rode to a community along Magami – Dankurmi – Dangulbi road and killed one person and torched four shops.”

“Thereafter, they moved to Kurar Mota community and attacked the police formation near the township clinic. The criminals then dashed into the forest”

“The slain officers and the injured ones were conveyed to Gusau in a convoy of police vehicles this afternoon. I saw several police vehicles move towards the area,” a resident identified as Kabir Dansada, said.

The soldiers just wait for the Terrorists to attack, and if they manage to repel the attack they just relax and let the terrorists carryout their attacks somewhere else?

Just imagine.
If Buhari and the top Fulani Military chiefs are not encouraging and sponsoring terrorism and banditry in Nigeria, what stops the soldiers from launching a counter attack on the Bandits when they were repelled?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by maxjax(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
police kill 10 for niger......now bandit kill 13 police ....na wa for buhari00000
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by BigDawsNet: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
lexy2014:

No. They met their match

So you mean the bandits have same training with the police...

Can't imagine how a force man in the north can feel relaxed and not prepare himself for battle at any giving time....
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by inspire700(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
WATCH AS 3 BANDITS CONFESS ON HOW THEY OPERATE AND KIDNAP IN KADUNA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afQWspyKRNw
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by DonBenny77(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Blame IPOB
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Good one... they will turn around to blame kanu... to them kanu and ipob are the only threat the useless country have at the moment.. I bet my two balls you will never see and hear any northern politician jumping like frog threatening fulani bandits... if nah east they will bring out their nails like paper tigers on the loose
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by infogeneral: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Police killed 10 bandits in Niger state, bandits killed 13 policemen in Zanfara. This country is a joke!
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin grin no more unknown gun men, nah bandits on d beat.
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by DearfatherNGR(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Cryomancer:
This is a family business...

Unlicensed terrorists kills Government licensed terrorists....... Equation is balanced here, so no cause for alarm.

No RIP to waste here... The policemen were never useful to the masses anyway.

Shut up your dirty mouth
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by Saint99: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
A well known figure said this is Business
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by Akaegwu(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ipob kill 13 police men and two other should be the headline. We are waiting for fighter jets in the communities. Ipob is the only terrorist group in Nigeria. Bandits and Nama people are working with sister forces to secure Nigeria.
TruthHurts1:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/19/bandits-kill-13-policemen-two-others-zamfara

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by lexy2014: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:

So you mean the bandits have same training with the police...

Can't imagine how a force man in the north can feel relaxed and not prepare himself for battle at any giving time....

What training do d police have?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by Cryomancer: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
DearfatherNGR:

Shut up your dirty mouth

One useless policeman spotted..... Cry me a river Baby..

E pain am die... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by LightUpWithKemi: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Not a good news at this very period.

In other news, I need massive support of esteemed Nairalanders to grow my channel. Kindly subscribe and watch interesting clips (link in my signature). Thank you.

Barka de Salla in advance to all Moslem faithfuls.
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by PAWG(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Let’s see how the government will react
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by McOluOmo: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sahara reporter and propaganda

Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by BigDawsNet: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
lexy2014:

What training do d police have?

Weapon and tactics
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by detectivejones: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dios Mio! what is this country turning into
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by inspire700(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
inspire700:
WATCH AS 3 BANDITS CONFESS ON HOW THEY OPERATE AND KIDNAP IN KADUNA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afQWspyKRNw
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
E nor Shock you?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by proxillin(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
modofckers...die in hell
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by GodwinIO(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew Rubbish
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara by Princedapace(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:
I don't understand pls someone explain

Shey Nigerian police dey carry Toy gun?

Oga chill. When u are ambushed, it is an insider job. Nigeria has been compromised.
When u are ambushed from both sides and while u are confronting, another set from front and back.. No hope bro.

What pains me is that politicians are not dying.
Omo, Nigeria's politicians Re lucky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Inaugurates World’s First Equatorial Aeronomy Radar / Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations / 2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.