Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Learn How To Heal By Yourself - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Learn How To Heal By Yourself (170 Views)

Orchitis Heal By Itself? Is It Possible? / Soak 5 Garlic And 4 Ginger In A Bottle Of Water To Heal This / A Video Showing How To Heal A Boil After Its Been Popped, Plus Tips To Prevent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Heal By Yourself by Shardeybiz: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
Do you know that it is possible that you can achieve a great health by yourself?

Do you know that you can be free from ailments that makes you run to an hospital or pharmacy and also be free from drugs and hospital bills for years?

An average human system gets sick, and needs doctor's attention at least 3 to 6 times in a year. A single doctor's visitation cost nothing less than 20-50k.

This fee is just for a non-life threatening disorders, Once we start talking about serious ailment like diabetes, arthritis, then expect to pay more.

Means we spend nothing leas than 100-300k in a year on medicals, God forbid any terminal ailment.

Not to mention the little stress related disorders like headaches, body aches and the likes, which attracts constant purchase of drugs like antibiotics and analgestics from the pharmacy, which can cause more harm than good to the body system.

If given.the opportunity to learn a therapy that can save you and your family all the stress of hospital bills, and also destroying your immune system with drugs?
How much would you be willing to pay?

What if you know a way that would make you stay far away from drugs for a lifetime, How much will you be willing to sacrifice?

As for me 100k would be a meager amount for a lifetime opportunity like that.

But, because shardeybiz goal is aimed at improving at least 5000 lives by 2025, on how to move away from drug abuse, towards alternative therapies.

I would like to put out my "Beginners course on Cupping" at a giveway price

-You would learn proper ways to apply the therapy on yourself, friends and family members with a well detailed e-book and 2 video course.

In this course, you will learn;

*A therapy that can help you get rid of diseases
*A detailed step by step video explaination about the therapy
*A chance to make 2k-20k on a weekly basis

Want to guess how much?
If you say 50k, its worth more than the value you will get.

If i give away for 20k, it would still be a good catch.

But wait, i will give it a way for 5000 naira.
Great price for all that value right?

Something more interesting is that i would give a discounted payment of 1,000 naira, but only for early action takers.

The first 20 people gets to pay 1000 naira. After then, the course goes back to its original fee. 5000 naira.

So, what are you waiting for?

Pay into:
Adewunmi Sherifat
GTB: 0053241273
Send your proof of payment to 08062727479

(1) (Reply)

Tibetan Singing Bowl Buying Guide / Neem Tea Plus Vernonia Bitters / Learn Some Sexual Abstinence Tips When Having Seminal Vesiculitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.