Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) (49357 Views)

Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa / Typhoon Hagibis In Japan: 25 Dead As Thousands Join Rescue Effort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) by wellmax(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Well, people below and above are only talking about cars that will be shipped into Nigeria but they've left something out.

German government is ready to use the money on the right thing, at the right time and the clean up will be done by them.

No government officials will loot the money.

If it were to be in a country like that... Dammnnn the money will be shared and the clean up will be done by local cleaners without proper pay.

White worshipper. You think only Africans are corrupt? Shame on you.
Re: Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) by SonyaSpence: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
uuzba:

I asked in an online forum if flooded vehicles can be repaired. All the Oyibos there said, "no try am. Na condemn".

Oyinbo no dey take chances with such things. Everybody get insurance so no hassles.
Those vehicles have practically been rendered useless especially the ones that were deeply submerged.
Re: Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) by juman(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
You mean west or east germany?

Mumu buhari did not know that germany had united back as a country.
Re: Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) by IMAliyu(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Newton85:
Germans, I trust them to rebuild their country in no time. They've gone on to become Europe's strongest economy despite their country's massive destruction during WWII. What an astonishingly ingenious people.
German spirit has withstood the test of time.

1 Like

Re: Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:30am On Jul 20, 2021
They need man power for these... all I need is 3 months tourist visa to come and help them clean up the mess for free lol.... Shithole Nigeria Don tire person ooo
Re: Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) by BakQAQ: 3:18am On Jul 20, 2021
The lawsuit accused detective Eric devalkanaere of breaking into lamb's property and shooting him without an arrest warrant, violating lamb's civil rights.
Re: Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) by favour32(m): 3:58am On Jul 20, 2021
ThinkSmarter:

The man/deity called God.
First of all, let's list the attributes of the Biblical God called Yahweh, Elohim or Jehovah
God is a man according to the Bible.
God is always ascribed with the masculine personal pronoun HE.
The Bible says that God is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent.
The Bible and Quran described God as the most compassionate or most merciful.
But, as they say action speaks louder than voice.
Right from the garden of Eden.
God have proved otherwise and in many other scenarios in the Bible.
From the creation story in the Bible.
God is not the most powerful.
Angel Lucifer outsmarted God.
God lied to Adam and Eve that they will definitely die when they eat of the fruit of good, knowledge and evil.
God said to his fellow Gods, let's drive man away from the garden of Eden because he has eaten the fruit and have become wise like us (gods)
So that he will not eat from the tree of life and live forever.
God never had good intentions for mankind with those statements attributed to him.
God is not everywhere, God is not all powerful, God is not all knowing.
Cuz if he is, he should have known ahead of time what Angel Lucifer could do.
He should have stopped him if he is all powerful.
He shouldn't have left the garden of Eden since he is every where.
Common!, the Bible stories are just but a fairy tale that can only be taken seriously by sheeples.
God of the Bible is a blood thirsty deity that is hot tempered and kills at little provocation.
He is a dictator.
It takes a mere human like Moses to persuade the angry God to come down in his show of anger and brutality.
He ordered the killing, maiming of vulnerable people like the aged, women, children and physically challenged.
He encouraged rape and violence against women.
Read the Book of Numbers if you think that I am lying.
God of the Bible used venomous snakes to torment and kill people.
He strikes people that try to challenge his authority with illness and death.
Why am I writing this?
Do I intend to spite any one or group of people by doing this?
No, I am constrained by an inner force to write to my generation.
And to that, I appeal to my family and friends to forgive me for not living up to their expectations.
It's not my doing, that despite my strong Christian background, I still deviated and speak against what majority of the populace hold of high esteem.
I also want to use this medium to implore to all and sundry to take cognizance of my freedom of thoughts and beliefs as enshrined in the universal fundamental human rights.
The Bible actually contributed to my spiritual awakening.
Know that the Bible is a collection of Religious myths, history, religious rituals, hallucinations and magic.
Lucifer is described as the most beautiful and intelligent of God's creations but when the white man brought religion to you, they depicted Lucifer as a Black horned monster just to ridicule Black people.
U got the racism inspired Christianity?
I know that God is a figure invented to solve the mystery behind creations.
But invoking God as central figure behind the creations will lead to another intelligent questions like :
Who created God?
Where did God come from?
Who have ever seen God?
Can God come out of nothing?
Is God really in Charge?
Or that natural forces are behind all the weather, climate changes we witness in our planet?
How can the tower of Babel be real?
How many meters of structure can humans be able to raise?
With what technology was the tower of Babel built with?
Where are the ruins of such magnificent structure?
Remember, when the Bible was written, they were no telescope, no spaceship, no cars, no aeroplane, no idea of space, other planet/ planetary bodies .
People had always thought that the sky is made of crystal stones until science discovered that it was really empty.
First of all, what supports life here on earth.
Soil, air, water, sun, force of gravity and other invisible forces are the physical conditions necessary for life to thrive here.
Get rid of water from the planet and life will cease to exist, same applies to air.
U see, we can't really explain as to how intelligent life, flowers, plants, animals of different varieties started from scratch, but invoking an invisible creator deity won't solve the mystery.
So, the Yahweh of the Bible is not different from any other gods found in all regions of the world.
Superstition begot myth and myth begot religion.
Nothing is really hidden.
Nature didn't conceal anything.
It's just that we have little understanding.
We truly have eyes but can't see, we have ears but can't hear.
My people perish for lack of knowledge.
Let me burst your bubble.
Jesus Christ tried to liberate his people from religious grips.
The Elites (Roman Rulers, scribes and the Pharisees) used religion to instil fear and control the masses.
But when Jesus Christ returned from India at the age of 30, remember he left around age 12 after the passover.
He is an ascended master
He joined group of merchants and traveled East to Nepal and India where he got more educated on Eastern philosophy.
Remember Sadhauta Gautama (Buddha) was born in India many years before the birth of Jesus Christ.
And Buddhism have spread wide in the South East Asia.
Jesus Christ got so much infuriated about the way the people were burdened with heavy religious rules and rituals.
Today, bring pigeon, tomorrow bring a bull, next other time bring your 1st son and first born animals.
Jesus Christ really liberated the people but they twisted his message in order for them to continue enslaving the people through religion.
He tried to enlighten them and liberate them, this got the Pharisees infuriated and they used his frequent saying that he is a God to accuse him of blasphemy.
Just so you know, Jesus Christ was a Jewish by religion/tradition
Though his teachings slightly deviated from the Fundamental doctrines of Judaism.
Hence, was asked severally by the scribes and Pharisees "Whether he came to uphold the law or condemn it"
He tried to separate the people from Religious yokes.
He told the people that they don't need the priests or any rituals but a pure heart to access the cosmic energy.
And that was when he mandated people to go into their houses, lock it up and pray silently (meditation) not shouting in the market places like the Pharisees (Religious show offs)
Jesus Christ was actually a Jewish man by tradition/religion.
But he is an enlightened being, he got extra sensory perceptions and powers.
His teachings contradicted that of Judaism, hence the contradiction between the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible.
And that's why many passages of the old testament are not read in the church.
The truth is that the God of the Bible that is good some cases and evil in some cases is not the God that most Christians believe today.
The God that most Christian believe is a perfect God, that is all good, with no evil.
This is just but a mental construct of God in our heads which is nothing but a mere fiction.
In my next write up, " The Religion Shield"
I will explain how people have been commanded not to ask questions concerning Religion as a way to Shield it from Scrutiny.
Religion is built on falsehood.
Truth is coherent and logical.
The universe is orderly.
The Universe is Conscious
Nothing is Concealed.
Seek, you will find.
Ask, and you shall be given.
Open your mind to nothing but the truth.
Get rid of emotions and sentiments.
And you will be close to enlightenment.
No tragedy will befall you for asking curious questions concerning your faith.
The same way that God lied to Adam and Eve that they will die is the same way that Religion lie and threaten you not to ask questions for fear of tragedy or misfortune befalling you.
The truth is that you, asking thought provoking questions about religion will awaken you to the truth and religion will lose its value and grip on you.
Know the truth and truth shall set you free.
#CuriousMind #Revealing the #Truthfulness in #OurPlanet
Many are blind.hence controlled by emotions and religious indoctrinations.
Therefore,are unable to ask sensitive questions.

1 Like

Re: Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2021
datola:
A whole Germany!

You can't beat nature.

It very unpredictable.
Re: Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2021
Cokahot:
Odeh. Na today be the first time for history ba.
No bi today my brother but one day will be the last day u will hear about it and go and meet an angry God in judgement and regret why u missed the many opportunities u had on earth to amend your ways. LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES OF THOSE THAT LIVED IN THE DAYS OF NOAH.
Re: Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) by Cokahot: 8:41am On Jul 20, 2021
If I swear 4u,na everlasting. U bastardised hypocrite
APOSTLECHUMA:
No bi today my brother but one day will be the last day u will hear about it and go and meet an angry God in judgement and regret why u missed the many opportunities u had on earth to amend your ways. LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES OF THOSE THAT LIVED IN THE DAYS OF NOAH.
Re: Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) by Ramirezkhay(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2021
Noah again, una Dy there?
APOSTLECHUMA:
Re: Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2021
Samiah33:
It has hit them where it hurts, I pity third world countries with the policies that they are going to implement
Nigeria in particular. I hope we don't start drinking our petrol curse soon. Very soon the years of mismanagement will come to hunt us.
Re: Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2021
Cokahot:
If I swear 4u,na everlasting. U bastardised hypocrite
EVEN THE IDOL THAT U SERVE KNOWS THAT THERE IS GOD AND TREMBLES AT THE MENTION OF HIS NAME AND ALSO BOWS AT THE FEET OF HIS SERVANTS. WISH I KNOW YOUR HOUSE AND I WIL COME AND BURN THAT TINY IDOL THAT YOU WORSHIP INTO ASHES.
Re: Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) by Saintmary(f): 7:17am On Jul 21, 2021
Blessed4sure:
Dear Nairalanders,

This right here is an example of "the wisdom of the world" that the bible calls utter foolishness in the sight of God.

The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit, for they are foolishness unto him.

May God open your sight and grant you true enlightenment.

Thanks for writing this, these people are trying to score cheap points against the Word of God.
They are incoherent, they contradict themselves, they have no continuity of thought, no deep thinking.

Only one person speaking with both sides of his mouth, whereas several writers of the Bible all speaking with nearly 100% consistency, and they want to compare themselves with God.

I'm not too worried though, everything happening now has been foretold.
Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures) by wildikeman(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2021
suolboy:
You are the mumu here. You believe the whites on one hand, and u now brag that Christianity brought by same Whites is a fairy tale. I pity ur soul. Devil has bought ur soul. May u all repent before going to ur grave.

I support neither you this demented being. The devil that has bought my soul told me that he as a place for the likes of you.. Soon you would see yourself there. Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia / Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.