Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,580 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Time Is Money (my True Life Story) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Time Is Money (my True Life Story) (172 Views)

See The Money My Brother Have Been Saving Up / Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time Is Money (my True Life Story) by Timo01(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Last Tuesday 13th July 2021. I was coming from Ikoyi to Awoyaya.

But when we reached Chevron Toll gate mehn! the holdup was terrible. Our lane was totally locked from there down to Ajah.

I decided to drop and take Okada to save my time because I had so many jobs at hand from different clients.

If I delay their job, they might give the job to another person and next time they may not consider me again.

So I had to make a quick decision. When I dropped, got to an Okada who said N500 to Ajah. I said WHAT? N500!

I told him I was going to pay him N300, he just hissed. I left him trekked small.

My heart continued to beat fast "Time is not on your side"

The N500 naira I will give Okada that will save my time and the thousands of money I will lose from disappointing my clients which one is better?

I decided to look for another Okada. All the Okada where all saying N500. From Chevron toll gate to Ajah is N100 by bus.

It was very painful for me to pay N500 for a place I would have paid N100. Moreover I have already paid the previous bus complete fare to Ajah. But because I dropped on my own nobody will refund me.

So I decided to take Okada despite the cost. It was not easy but I needed to buy time.

On Wednesday 14th July 2021, I did the same thing.

Do you realize that what we buy from Okada people most cases is TIME? Yes they are selling Time to us.

Time is a commodity that you can sell for money. If you know you know it.

From that time I decided that from now onward when I am going to charge my clients, I am going to be considering TIME as an Important criteria.

I am going to be selling my TIME for money.

The client that is ready to pay more for my time have my attention. The one that doesn't know the value of Time I will leave him alone.

PS: But talking about time and Money do you know that there is a business that can help you have time freedom and yet crushing it?

That on Monday morning you could be sitting on the couch and sipping juice. Yes you become your own boss.

You determine what you want to do with your time.

That is what La Buena Vida can help you achieve.

You want to learn more about La Buena Vida?

[Click on the link below to learn more:][https://digitalnaij.com/la-buena-vida]

(1) (Reply)

2k, / Pure Italian And Saudi Golds / Boost Your Income By Investing In Aufmevic Marquee Tent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.