Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3889454 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by siofra(f): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Gbegirisoup:

You no get sense.

Na today I start to talk about Yousef.

Go through my posts, it's been about Yousef..

Abeg I no dey drag am with you. You can have him. I no even send am. But I dey watch am..I know sey hin go make me laugh wella. I'm in for the comic relief... grin

Billionaire ko. So you still believing the delusion that he's a Billionaire?.. grin cheesy grin grin

Billionaire wey the wear the same cap and jeans since yesterday abi na Mark Zuckerberg type of billionaire grin for this naija

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Gmajor:
Plot twist.

Ladies will be going to a different "Big Sister Naija" house.
A separate channel 199 will be created for them and the Two sexes will only be merged 5 weeks from now

Wait what?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Munzy14:

Chai...so you have join the crew that say otherwise when people make more money than others...grin

Mercy is a ritualist..lol

Well a saying goes" If your money never reach for people to question the sources, you never arrive"..
What is Mercy source of income?

What does she do for a living?

Is she an actress? She runs a business? Is she a musician? What does she do for a living?

Someone will just post brand new car and you people will label him/her successful without proper knowledge.

If not that Nengi got bursted for having sex with people’s husband, una for still dey call am successful because she posted a car.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
majamajic:
Yousef is already on his way home
Na you one carry am go house?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Supporting ladies like Tacha and Erica turned me into an online bandit grin and I don't think I have that energy this time around.
Maybe I will support a guy this season and save my energy for something better cos supporting ladies can be so exhausting grin
Is this coming from you?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderfireBBN: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Payporte:
who be this na angry
we'll be back in few hours.
Stay tuned for the next drama as I promise to make this thread inhabitable for this lazy folks wasting their lives away watching this useless and cursed show
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Anchor535:

Naaaaa, there's Red room 4 d ladies in d house. All are merging tonite. Wen pple don't know biggies plan, dey speculate. Anyway make we watch.

It's all part of the twist.
Moreover, ladies don't stay in a separate room
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Broobembem:

Is she an actress? She runs a business? Is she a musician? What does she do for a living?

Someone will just post brand new car and you people will label him/her successful without proper knowledge.

If not that Nengi got bursted for having sex with people’s husband, una for still dey call am successful because she posted a car.
k

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by siofra(f): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Gbegirisoup:
Yerin's art work.

Dude is good!

He inspires me ♥️

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Munzy14:

k
As usual, next time think before countering or making your point, so that you don’t end up disgracing and embarrassing yourself.

Tacha will never be caught in any disgusting drama or controversy with people’s husband.

She works hard!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Broobembem:
Whitemoney can easily fit in any discussion.

He brings topic, asks questions, he’s so far the reason this show has been lively.

I hope lively ladies comes in today.

Not silicone ass mgbeke wey sabi shout “Oshey oshey” during conversation.

I prefer silicone ass to buttpadded nyansh. That one too strong. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

It’s arguable who’s more successful between them, but then, I believe Tacha is more successful with legit hustle.
Mercy’s source of income (aside few endorsements) is very questionable.

Tacha is more successful, Mercy is richer..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by siofra(f): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
EwuGambia:
Omor!...whitemoney don fry "kpoff-kpoff" before... undecided
I sha knew the guy looked familiar... undecided i probably have bought oily "kpoff-kpoff" from him before.. undecided

Said he used his fine face to attract babes to buy from him... undecided

Even this pere guy...i knew I had met him before when he walked in yesterday...just cant remember where yet.. undecided

Only reason i like cross is cause to my amazement he looks exactly like me facially.... undecided but baba don tell him life story finish on the first day... undecided killing all the mystery to himself... undecided

So cross looks like a goat?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
HuncleDee:

Yousef said his mum is Iranian while his dad a Nigerian

Choi!

And one tranquility sey him from eritrea of the Nasco dysnaty in Jos.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Broobembem:

Is this coming from you?
Straight from my heart grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Broobembem:

As usual, next time think before countering or making your point, so that you don’t end up disgracing and embarrassing yourself.

Tacha will never be caught in any disgusting drama or controversy with people’s husband.

She works hard!!
K

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by phenol33(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
I think I am liking white money Sha!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LONGPREEK(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
what channel shows this on gotv?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Damikjay:

Froshloaded, laycon was Neva a simp.

Leave the title with ozo, one and only simp of the year.
lol. Ozo remains the King of Simps with Frodd as the Prince
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
siofra:

Billionaire wey the wear the same cap and jeans since yesterday abi na Mark Zuckerberg type of billionaire grin for this naija

Abeg help me ask Tranquility.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Munzy14:

K
I can imagine how speechless you are right now. cheesy cheesy

Being pummeled without having a good point to clap back with.

That’s what happens when you switch from Ike to support a runs girl because of silicone ass, next time, support who you can defend when people start slandering them and their wayward life.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
Broobembem:

I can imagine how speechless you are right now. cheesy cheesy

Being pummeled without having a good point to clap back with.

That’s what happens when you switch from Ike to support a runs girl because of silicone ass, next time, support who you can defend when people start slandering them and their wayward life.
k.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by justicechichex: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Omoh e never even reach 24hrs e start, see as the thread don long reach! Oh my goodness!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Broobembem:

Got bursted by who?

If you're judging based on the aproko from that good-for-nothing blog, let me also tell you that the same blog reported some months back that tacha was fvcking a popular married ghanian man. They also reported that erica had anal sex with an alhaji in Abuja for her benz. Shall I go on?

So you gonna believe all these stories because they haven't fabricated a lie against your fave yet. Don't worry it soon would happen.
Afterall same blog reported that kidd waya's brother fvcked an olosho and refused to pay and the olosho started disturbing and making noise. Although that one na true Sha because there were pictorial backings. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
LMAO.... Yousef should stop mentioning that kids are crushing on him abeg. It's creepy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Munzy14:

Chai...so you have join the crew that say otherwise when people make more money than others...grin

Mercy is a ritualist..lol

Well a saying goes" If your money never reach for people to question the sources, you never arrive"..

It’s not about just making money na....

Once you’re a public figure who appears successful, you source of income must and will be questioned.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Broobembem:

She works hard!!

Bite your tongue now!

Incase you don't know who fadda dickson is, he's a married popular ghanaian..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
Munzy14:

k.

You just dey Pepper brubumbum with your silence... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Supporting ladies like Tacha and Erica turned me into an online bandit grin and I don't think I have that energy this time around.
Maybe I will support a guy this season and save my energy for something better cos supporting ladies can be so exhaustinggrin
LOL...Am not even supporting anyone with my full chest again..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

It’s not about just making money na....

Once you’re a public figure who appears successful, you source of income must and will be questioned.
The difference between the two is that one is in local league, the other na outside league..grin

BB is a big platform to help market their products...Clients are everywhere...Na who no do advert carry last...grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Gmajor:
Plot twist.

Ladies will be going to a different "Big Sister Naija" house.
A separate channel 199 will be created for them and the Two sexes will only be merged 5 weeks from now

Very useless concept if true
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Maybe I will support a guy this season and save my energy for something better cos supporting ladies can be so exhaustinggrin

This sounds like words on marble

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.