Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3922066 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drisham(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
NIGERIANS likes to make mouth a lot which is typical of white money fans. How many of them even have a DStv?
They just come online and give audio 10k voting without proof and this will work massively against white money because people might think he has got huge fans already but what they do not know is that housemates like Pere, Niyi, Maria and liquorose has huge supports outside Nigeria.
When it comes to south africa, the wife of Niyi has got south africa covered, though they might not come online to make noise but i tell you, they are voting massively for Niyi.

White money is save this week but if he goes up with people like Maria and pere.

E go shock some people.

If people from USA can vote then pere is a strong contender for the money.
Not to talk of house mates like liquorose that has that celebrity backing just like what laycon had last year.

All it takes to be top three is for three to five power celeb to declare support for you and 80% of the followers of the celeb will follow the trend and liquorose has got that celeb factor already.
The coming months will be interesting but honestly, the oversabiness of white money fans will be his undoing.
Most of them don't have the Cash and money to persuade voters unlike fans of maria, liquorose, Niyi and pere.
90% of the fans of white money still begs for giveaways online.
No offense though.

I don't support white money but how are you sure of all this things you typed undecided

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=SugarDdaddy post=104373567][/quote]lol..let's bet bro...niyi is leaving on Sunday.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2021
Why this Arin dey look like that small old woman wey dey act witch for yoruba movies eeeeew!!!!!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2021
crazymommy:
lol..let's bet bro...niyi is leaving on Sunday.....

Forget this pained hater that you're replying.

He's only masking his pains. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:47am On Aug 03, 2021
Asgard73:

Boma the waka pass actor grin
E pain am!!
And so? Ur white Gorilla never even discover himself undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2021
Falomo211:
Why this Arin dey look like that small old woman wey dey act witch for yoruba movies eeeeew!!!!!!! grin grin
That arin irritates me....i am yoruba but she is bringing shame to we yorubas....she is not omoluabi....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
NIGERIANS likes to make mouth a lot which is typical of white money fans. How many of them even have a DStv?
They just come online and give audio 10k voting without proof and this will work massively against white money because people might think he has got huge fans already but what they do not know is that housemates like Pere, Niyi, Maria and liquorose has huge supports outside Nigeria.
When it comes to south africa, the wife of Niyi has got south africa covered, though they might not come online to make noise but i tell you, they are voting massively for Niyi.

White money is save this week but if he goes up with people like Maria and pere.

E go shock some people.

Not to talk of house mates like liquorose that has that celebrity backing just like what laycon had last year.

All it takes to be top three is for three to five power celeb to declare support for you and 80% of the followers of the celeb will follow the trend and liquorose has got that celeb factor already.
The coming months will be interesting but honestly, the oversabiness of white money fans will be his undoing.
Most of them don't have the Cash and money to persuade voters unlike fans of maria, liquorose, Niyi and pere.
No offense though.

Oga if you like join pere and maria village people whitemoney go floor them na only that liquorose wan dey do anyhow but we go still beat her

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2021
Good morning please keep voting for yousef

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2021
crazymommy:
That arin irritates me....i am yoruba but she is bringing shame to we yorubas....she is not omoluabi....

Seriously the rings sef na number 1 turnoff

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2021
grin grin all these people voting that Indian guy are just the ladies Wetin dey do them make Una put una emotions in check jor the guy no get any content he dey do like alien
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stag: 7:50am On Aug 03, 2021
DownChelsea:

No worry, Pere no smart and deep like dat. He won't figure out white money.

White money deep pass am.

Hopefully..

Because that his nonsense move abt knowing Maria was WC but didn't name her is one wrong move.

You save person, sharp sharp she don put you up for eviction
She no even waste time
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 7:51am On Aug 03, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
E pain am!!
And so? Ur white Gorilla never even discover himself undecided

You never even discover your self .. going by your post.. talk more ...

Vote WHITE.. he’s a real G.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Falomo211:

Walai grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Maj196(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2021
I would love to see Pere and Maira's face when they found out WM is going no where and he's got solid fanbase. Their plan failed eventually. grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2021
There are some people on here that honestly don't deserve responses

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2021
SugarDdaddy:

E go shock some people.

No offense though.
You are wrong...

Oga you don't know whitemoney fans voting strength beside u don't work with multichoice, so stop assuming.

He's going nowhere on Sunday. Watch!

HM will great content will stay that's how the game work.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:54am On Aug 03, 2021
Since there's nothing like sms voting, celeb factor in voting is minimised. If you like make Whizkid or OBO support and Stan for you, it makes no difference

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2021
scondy:

And is whitmoney not a competition to them? Someone that supposedly figured them out? They nominated him and now they r the villains to u guys for doing exactly what you just stated above but still called it a stupid decision. Isn't that contradictory oga?
Did you read what I replied to or you just wanna chase clout? Where did you see me attacking them for nominating whitemoney?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 7:56am On Aug 03, 2021
Even Biggie will vote WHITE..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:57am On Aug 03, 2021
[s]
Asgard73:

You never even discover your self .. going by your post.. talk more ...

Vote WHITE.. he’s a real G[/s]

Then u must be a dumb Mr Waka pass !!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 7:58am On Aug 03, 2021
Maj196:
I will love to see Pere and Maira's face when they found out WM is going no where and he's got solid fanbase. Their plan failed eventually. grin
If u check Maria and Pere fans are swapping to whitemoney crew, even voting massively for him..

Check vote ranking on FB, IG and Twitter..

Keyword: whitemoney top notch everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 7:58am On Aug 03, 2021
Asgard73:

grin chop 100 likes for this...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 7:59am On Aug 03, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]Then u must be a dumb Mr Waka pass !!!!

And you’re..... grin

Fix yourself... and Vote WHITE...

See as he Dey para with insults.

Pained human.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:59am On Aug 03, 2021
Pere: I like you
Maria: but I don't like you, can I go back to bed ..please , cool?

Last last na all of us go chop breakfast grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Since there's nothing like sms voting, celeb factor in voting is minimised. If you like make Whizkid or OBO support and Stan for you, it makes no difference
Base on this sim card issues, that would have been a good platform to vote...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2021
Asgard73:

grin grin mad ooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2021
Beatrice, yeeins and yousef deserve to go home.

Niyi and white dey give content.
#no sympathy votes this season angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by adebayal(m): 8:01am On Aug 03, 2021
Thanks so much for this[q1uote author=safarigirl post=104361453]Anyway, Yousef has my vote this week

I enjoyed his conversation with WM today

[/quote]
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:01am On Aug 03, 2021
Dotez:

pere never see anything...Maria is playing the game but pere is beginning to attach emotions to the game...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:02am On Aug 03, 2021
Dotez:

Maria studied nnegis script very hurriedly and did not comprehend.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Exactly, if he goes up against maria, he will be evicted.

I know what i am saying.
.you don't know Ar
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:04am On Aug 03, 2021
stag:

Hopefully..

Because that his nonsense move abt knowing Maria was WC but didn't name her is one wrong move.

You save person, sharp sharp she don put you up for eviction
She no even waste time

And you think it's a bad thing.

That's a story perfectly written by God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.