Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,673 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3979287 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
Then you should also call out Maria whose game plan is to make all the men fall for her
DOptical:

First, whatever script anyone wanna play out, it's gonna get called out!

Secondly, I won't tolerate it if any housemate tries to use another to shine/score points for himself and elevate himself while the stupid sheeple viewers join to propagate the rubbish outside and attack the innocent housemate. What happened to Esther in the house because of Frodd is still something I can't forgive!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
gameboy727:
Beatrice don suffer sha. Boma finds her irritating sef.
I'm not watching,please explain cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
Geezeem:

Naa.... not her. Haven't give it a thought to be honest

I only just started paying her attention

I haven't been watching that much

But I do have some sympathy towards her and Pere ..... the hate is much!

I would ship her with Pere though and would be Team Peria grin

For my viewing pleasure tongue

Follow your heart.
That ship is a bore fest, 100 percent.
The hate towards WhiteMoney was evident first here sha.
And Maria played dirrty (I cant stand that, you know me nah, don’t like cruel or underhanded gaming , no matter its entertainment potential).
Pere with teeth polish doesn’t count. Give me Kidd’s crooked teeth anytime.
My ship people have not even conceptualized it yet!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

Nope, I wasn't here when he was insulted. I just joined this thread a few days back so shove that accusation up your ass.
This conversation revolves around Maria and White fans and when you came with your allegations of insults on White, it is implied that you were referring to Maria fans. You are the one in the wrong due to your inability to buttress your point.

You made mention of her closeness to Pere though she first bonded with White and I aptly responded that she has no obligations to White and is free to bond and pitch tents with Pere especially considering the issue between them. Just because she vibed with White is not enough reason to not nominate him. She owes him no loyalty.
You bring up a point and still angry that I addressed it. It's ridiculous.
Anyway, If your White thoroughly cared about protecting Maria he wouldn't keep going on and on about the WC downplaying Marias effort in front of viewers and audience. He is playing his mind games and you gullible people are falling for it.
Ignorance kill you there.

Look below for your receipt make we nor dey shout. Lieing will never help your cause. 26th is what? Monday the day after the girls came into the house. So nor dey make noise.

Now look at the next picture nor dey shalaye dey tell me history of NIgeria. Please tell me where you see your implication from. Are you sure you don't need glasses. Points were buttressed as clear as day! So people now means Maria fans? The person way teach you English sha

About Pere I literally said he got into her head. Pay attention to English. Saying someone got into someone's head doesn't mean or imply they are magically close. A stranger can see you on the road and make a statement about your dress and that statement could get in your head. It doesn't describe the closeness between both of you. Should I start teaching you English now? Address points as you will but don't put words in my mouth because you can't understand English. I will bloody call you out for it.

Again if anybody one identify mind games nor be you and all your half-truths just rest. And your hypocrisy is so glarying. WM said he knew and explained how he knew you scream mind games. Maria told Pere not to vote WM entered diary room with fake tears everywhere and norminated WM that one nor be mind games? See just rest you nor get point.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Broobembem:

grin grin

mily is cackling, full time
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Broobembem:

This is 2021 and you are still using Laycon to score points, a proof that Maria has no content for you to use.

This is 2021 yet you started this season trolling Laycon and calling him a poverty story case.

Shame on you for licking your vomit cause your fave has thrown the vomit back at ya...It's beautiful to watch you struggle to twist the narrative...

Must be nice!..... grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

Yet y'all are crying about her ship with pere. I sense pains and jealousy there.
They should have fun
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
safarigirl:
Listen to Boma talk about his sex appeal and how much of a catch he is.

Yet, when camera pans to he and Jackie B, they have the chemistry of a retired couple in their 60's.

But he's not playing a script,JUST COS HE'S NOT WHITEMONEY. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Rather from an icon to a Marian..Don't pretend feign ignorance now.
Maria's downfall has turned you into an icon.
True or false?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Twoclans:
Nigerians will always be gullible,there is no hope for this country.

Anyway Biggie do me two favours next week.

1,Allow this housemates to go in for nominations so that we can hear Maria and Pere;Maria and Pere,Maria and Pere.

2.When they are done yapping,put them all up for eviction. undecided

I know your crew members monitor nairaland .
Like.... Would be so cool that after ganging up, they put all of them up. Some are already gossiping about how close they are and how they'll pick themselves if they win HOH(can you blame them).
Would be unfair that they they leave after giving everyone something to talk about while we pay to watch the boring ones stay in the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

[s] This is 2021 yet you started this season trolling Laycon and calling him a poverty story case.

Shame on you for licking your vomit cause your fave has thrown the vomit back at ya...It's beautiful to watch you struggle to twist the narrative...

Must be nice!..... [/s] grin grin grin grin grin
Be proud of your fav this season, use her to bant if e sure you.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
Twoclans:

Check pocahontas thread on nairaland ,she did a thread on Dorime.
Oh, okay. Thank you.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bisqit: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
lebete3000:

Na only that shape help her. She & Liquorose are like the 2most facially ugly HMs in the house.
how dare you write off my crush? Likorose is a goddess of beauty.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
safarigirl:
Listen to Boma talk about his sex appeal and how much of a catch he is.

Yet, when camera pans to he and Jackie B, they have the chemistry of a [b]retired couple in their 60'[/b]s.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

With all these his gist self, it does not even seem likely that he and JakkieB can even be coupled.. undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Sharap!
Pere is Maria's content!grin

Whatever, content is Content. Atleast it keeps you talking..

I can't stop giggling on how you woke up this morning and ranted about Maria and Pere almost the better half of today... That's the content and torture I signed up for.. Meanwhile your fave has been relegated to a boring sex object... cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
DownChelsea:

But he's not playing a script,JUST COS HE'S NOT WHITEMONEY. grin

Na him know wetin he dey talk.

Anytime camera catches he and Jackie, na wetin viewers dey think two of them dey always deliberate on. If no be viewers thoughts, na "the game has started" we dey hear.

He said he's the type of guy that cooks for his woman, I dey wait the day wey he go collect pot from White Money to cook for anybody. Make we just say time never gree am show him true self.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
Maria went from 100 to zero after betraying Odogwu Whitemoney.

It’s not painful that Angel and Liquorose are too calm, else Maria would have been history.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pls what is Boma talking
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
I no even know wetin boma dey talk about , to think that this gist don dey reach 30 minutes like this embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:
Dear fans of whitemoney. grin grin grin
Whitemoney is Smooth. If I was pere, I won't like him either. Whitemoney is like that mischievous guy that makes the girl you have been trying to impress blush without an effort.
And he does know what he is doing.
He is street smart to a fault and these other guys are more like fans to him.
He has strategically positioned himself to be the centre of attraction at any point in time.
And if he does win this show, even his ardent haters would be hard-pressed to not admit, he deserves it.
He is the content through and through and the real king of highlights, without being brash about it like Lambo.
You can't even hold him down, he has been able to toe the thin line between confidence and arrogance. Even his enemies can't really pin him down because even though he oppresses him, they got no dirt on him.
Highest na "he is fake, he is sneaky".
But what did he do? They don't even know grin grin grin
The way he switches character is more mind boggling. One minute, he is sounding like one trader at Ariara market, and an A grade Graduate from Cambridge, the next.
He is the most local dude in the house when he needs to be and the most polished, when he needs to be....
Dude is ridiculous.

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Broobembem:

Be proud of your fav this season, use her to bant if e sure you.
Isn't that what you and I are doing?

Like do you need a reality check to note that?

Looks like being in that kiddrica nonsense made a lot of y'all dumb...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Demnan:
Then you should also call out Maria whose game plan is to make all the men fall for her

I did say Maria game is a bit similar to that of Nengi's. She's got the men's attention just like Nengi albeit she's not flirting around or scantily dressed. I think it's just her aura. Anyway, I don't see how that's a bad thing.. Beautiful ladies always have men attention around them.

Point is she's not using anyone to score points for herself. She had even done a mini campaign for Whitemoney in the diary room.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
MamBi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

With all these his gist self, it does not even seem likely that he and JakkieB can even be coupled.. undecided undecided

Be like the way wey he dey reason him actions for him head, no be so E dey show for reality.

He and Jackie B dey drag with Emma and Liquor for most boring ship in BBN history.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Because they won't be caught dead having sex like your previous fave abi?
Don't worry alot of us will enjoy the ship.. Remember Maria is a Content Queen.

It must be exhausting picking a “beauty” with body work from the stage, stanning them only for their looks, solely for those shocked...and hating other housemates without learning anything about their humanity (not even your fav).
It has to be tiring.
I am tired on your behalf.
Jisie ike on the journey cheesy
tongue

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
gameboy727:
Beatrice don suffer sha. Boma finds her irritating sef.
very annoying. He feels Beatrice is into him. I just hate the way he downcast her. Reasons I want white money to be close to her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

A real con artist. The winner of the fashion show will not be spared by his fans if he or she nominates him. White money knows what he is doing. He studied the show.
And I reckon the winner would be a high quality housemate. The kinds that would give WhiteMoney tough competition. So he’s Bribing the competition and at the same time setting them up to not nominate him during the show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:

I'm not watching,please explain cry

Boma and Liquorose wey discussing about the girls he fancies in the house. As e reach Beatrice turn he said that he finds her irritating cause of her bizarre and weird behavior, and also cause of the way she unconsciously misled the house to make them believe she was a wildcard.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:

True or false?

Your faves lack of content has made you a white Monkey apologist..

Yay or Nay?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
DownChelsea:

0% chance of Maria attempting to distract WhiteMoney.

100% chance of Maria losing focus. She's even a jealous lover. grin. grin

We love it.

She's a smart girl, so I don't expect her to deviate from the real game. But whatever it is, we watch and play along. I wish them well.

I like Pere for her, so it's fine.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:

True or false?

Your fave's lack of content has made you a white Monkey apologist..

Yay or Nay?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pere is now dishing his own military story story.

WhiteMoney don dish him own some hours back, Pere has now taken the stage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.