Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,490 members, 7,847,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3969436 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Toto dey scratch her... cheesy grin

Plus germs and jones

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
garfield1:

He overdo things.let him specialize in one area.even yerins who is a polymath does not throw his weight around needlessly

Don’t mind him jawe, btw Pere contributed $500 to the fashion show. Nice one cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dannyxy:
Angel can annoy someone, her body is the only selling point she wants to market on this show, and she is actually more than that...

I am irritated...
the show is rated 18 for God sake. Or u want everyone to start dressing like Deeper life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
contestant number 1 Emmanuel

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
safarigirl:
Best Dressed Males:

Saga
WhiteMoney
Cross

Best Dressed Females

Angel
Arin

Na catwalk remain.

You sey?

Talk am again.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Emmanuel and Pere, who fine pass?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pere is marking whitemoney on this gaming....lol.....he drop $500 surpass the 150k shoe....loooll

Let the best gamer win....shine ya eyes

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
safarigirl:

She was so disappointed with what God gave her, she had to go and do her body, even down to her teeth.

There is barely any original part of her anywhere, but if plastic is what you prefer, I see how her sex would appeal to you.

If you don't like something, you can change it or buy new one.. Atleast she owned up to it.

Not like your fave that wears Buttpad because she's so ashamed of her looks but can't buy one due to how y'all hypocrites condemned Nengi... cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Hmm I'm half Yoruba and half Akwa Ibomite. Trust me, I know these typa things. Even mature women in my home can tell you when a girl is possessed by Anansa. But let me not go there before irreligious people will come and start another topic entirely.
But she mad gaan, anyway!

You like that body don't you? cheesy
Forget ona spiritual talk no Juju anywhere
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Broobembem:

Slow down, the lady has done absolutely nothing to deserve the hate you want to start.
"I am irritated", not we are irritated, stay on your lane with your opinion, while I give mine...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
So Angel no dey contest?

WTF?!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
No wonder dem all gadge.

Them hear 500$ and designer shoes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
She no get cloth... gbagbe
Gbegirsoup:

It's not my fault you don't have a decoder and so watch the show on nairaland...

Arin gave Maria and peace her clothes to wear. Maria did justice to that piece.. She could have rejected it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dannyxy:
"I am irritated", not we are irritated, stay on your lane with your opinion, while I give mine...

Cataway
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Munzy14:
Nna eeh...Arin ugly..
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Demnan:
She no get cloth... gbagbe

Why E come dey Pepper you?...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dannyxy:
Angel can annoy someone, her body is the only selling point she wants to market on this show, and she is actually more than that...

I am irritated...

Be focused on other good stuff about her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wonderful answer Emmanuel, but there wasn't some force in the voice.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Don't u like her as MC
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
question

what's your greatest fear and how do you overcome it?

Answer

afraid of being average so he strives to work hard to overcome that
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Biggie give them music na
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
WarriAproko:
the show is rated 18 for God sake. Or u want everyone to start dressing like Deeper life
must she always dress slutty every single time, it's irritating me...

If you are fine with it, good, not me...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
WarriAproko:
Forget ona spiritual talk no Juju anywhere
Oh, you're even one of them. Ok o grin cheesy
See what I said... Hehe.
Alright. I've heard you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

And become very successful..
But the winner gets 90mil asap
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Boudiccao:

More rants. I'm arguing about Maria and White fans, you are arguing about general fans. Keep it within the context otherwise it is irrelevant to the matter at hand.
You came in blazing guns at Maria and how she didn't honour your expectations and I mentioned your Fav is playing games just the way Maria is also playing and has no obligations to him. So what are you still rambling about. You keep sounding discombobulated and uncoordinated because you want to keep rambling.
Anyway, you truly lack comprehension skills. I'm done entertaining you.

Says the lieing ass individual that went from I wasn't on this thread when WM was being insulted. After your yansh was opened you changed it to I wasn't active, finally it was it not my business. Na this kind person who changes mouth like the form of ameoba one understand the meaning of comprehension? grin

You keep ranting about context upandan did you even sit down to understand where I am coming from and that I didn't care about your useless context whatsoever? Madam people means Maria fans base on context. Nor go carry dictionary read dey do context way nor get head. Probably enroll in a school or hire a personal teacher. Even if na only the word people you learn. Its money well spent. Its still shocks me a grown as individual will hear people and what pops into their head is Maria fans. Is that how your life revolve around Maria? Chai!

At least I know wetin I dey talk. Nor be you way dey use second hand information dey form smart. Screaming mind games upandan down with ill informed info. At least I haven't changed my story yours changes from one to the next like alligator's appetite. grin

Your replies have been filled with lies and half truth all day and of course context grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Kim and Esther were not hated cos of their beauty...
Kim was hated cos she wasn't real....
Esther was hated cos she went after d men her friend liked...and frood fans felt she was spoiling frodd's game after she rejected him initially
Na small thing fit make person hate you,
The things u don't count is what someone else will see as a big deal...

Cos Diane brought Nelson from her papa house into the show, bah? Must be ment! Both Diane and Esther had a right to Nelson! Nobody brought anyone from their papa house into the show. Let everyone sink that into their skull. Let me ask the Dumb people who said Esther should have left Nelson for Diane, Why can't Diane be the one to leave Nelson for Esther but no, she didn't until she was rejected. Point is the two girls had a right to Nelson. Nobody brought anyone from their papa house. It was up to Nelson to choose whom he wanted and he chose Esther at that time and had even rejected Diane to her face during the Pepsi rehearsal when she had confessed her feelings yet she wouldn't stop maligning Esther.

People hated Esther because their deluded stupid selves had projected Frodd on her because of his yeye tears while they believed Nelson was for Diane. When it didn't go according to their stupid deluded imagination, they started attacking Esther unprovoked. Worse was when Elozonam also came in and said he liked Esther. It was even Esther who was helping with the matchmaking of Diane and Elozonam. Sir Dee and Seyi also said Esther would have been the girl they would have gone for if they weren't engaged. I recall a drunk Seyi on Esther's bed begging for a hug. And there was Ike with his secret crush who wouldn't stop talking about Esther. Even Mike wanted to smack Esther's bum. The situation got worse for Esther. People started saying she was manipulative bla bla bla. Manipulative kee you there!

Same thing y'all said about Kim before booting her out in the first week.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
contestant number 2 liquor rose
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Liquorose

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
So Kim and Esther were also hated....how do you even hate people cos of their beauty,how does this sound to you....

Stop saying Elites are toxic..you don't come for our fave and expect us to spare your fave biko,you keep d same energy...
Na d vibe u carry come meet me I go take follow u abeg...

No Elites are very toxic. You all constantly came for Nengi for literally breathing around Kidd. Slutshamed her and all.
Nengi fans were saddled with the burden of dispelling agenda and falsehood from the first day of the show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
cool dis Rose wan win by means.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.