Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,106 members, 7,860,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3986247 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2021
Please, make una vote Beatrice na. E no good o. She no kill person, she's just low on confidence. They are just bullying the poor girl. Let's just give her another chance by saving her and she will get her groove back. Please, give her some votes. cry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Which fanbase gather vote Yousef?
Anything Yousef gets on Sunday is his real strength. Well deserved!

You think he doesn't have fans? Or you think it's by nairaland noise..

Even if other fanbases vote him, it's just few and they can't vote him like they are voting for their fave. Let's be guided. Don't come and shit on the hardwork of his fans by claiming other fanbases are voting him to get your fave out. Everyone knows your fave isn't going anywhere, it's the weakest line up in BBN history ffs and you shouldn't get less than 70%.

I disagree about that being this real strength

I vote people casually when my fav isn't up, pretty much anyone but the biggest rival to my favourite...I obviously wouldn't vote them if they are up against my fav and I know am not the only one who do this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2021
Coldie:

After Pere kiss Beatrice with passion finish, he is finishing her infront of Boma, I tell people say that pere get winch attitude dae say na hating.

Na pere go spoil Maria game las las, at least now I know who to vote for when Whitemoney is not up, we have to keep pere in that house so that he can continue hating Whitemoney giving him more fame and spoiling things for some people in that house
Pere is worse than a demon to talk trash about Beatrice...what did she even do to deserve all these hatred and unnecessary attacks from these housemates?
One thing I'm sure of is that he will leave that house before Beatrice!
Maria deserves a snake like him cos they are exactly the same.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrEnigma007: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2021
carammel:

Yes, he nominated her as a wildcard and went ahead to tell her.
She took it lightly initially and said it was fine and they even went ahead to kiss that midnight.
Suddenly, she's giving Emma social distance, she's mad at him and she's not giving him any chance to talk it over. The camera has not shown much of her though but it seems she's moving towards Polymath now.

Actually, if I were liquorose, I'd be wary of him as well, forget games and all... Loyalty is another thing especially at the beginning of this game. For someone I am "very close with" to be amongst those that wants to pour sand over me... I will retrace my steps as well.

If I am Emmanuel's friend in real life too, I will place him at arm's length (game or no game)

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2021
safarigirl:

The Big 3 will not change at all O.

What is susceptible to change is the Top 5, but unless disqualification or something very drastic happens, the Big 3 is unshakeable.

Ok na. Make we dey watch.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Pere is worse than a demon to talk trash about Beatrice...what did she even do to deserve all these hatred and unnecessary attacks from these housemates?
One thing I'm sure of is that he will leave that house before Beatrice!
Maria deserves a snake like him cos they are exactly the same.
Whitemoney never for once attack her though

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2021
I don’t understand this closeness of Beatrice to whitemoney undecided

Anyway, I like that she’s coming out of her shell.

Vote whitemoney oooooo, you guys are losing tempo.

Whitemoney for the money cool

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2021
safarigirl:

Let him not use intentional move and finish himself sha.

I admire how he has boosted himself from Top 15, to a certain Top 10 spot, but whatever he is doing with Maria will favor Maria, more than it will favor him.

Make Women no sha Arise on top him head, na the koko be that

Don't underestimate Pere. Asides WM , name another guy that has garnered as much like and dislikes? That's the idea......likes and dislikes propel ur popularity....people become interested to see wassup with this Pere they r saying ...some haters and neutrals would end up becoming fans....the game still far.....lets all just sit back, relax and watch.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2021
NLbabygirl:
This thing Boma and Pere are doing to Beatrice is really annoying me. Why are they bullying her?
Knowing fully well she has been through alot in her former marriage
Pere is very condescending and rude gosh.
And Boma really thinks he’s something angry
Plus this whispering Pere always does requires a strike because it’s getting out of hand.
That's the more reason we should vote for Beatrice.

Pere is a bitterly frustrated beast who has successfully transferred aggression from the humiliating rejection he suffered in the hands of Maria on WhiteMoney and Beatrice.

But shame go catch the horrny black sheep las las.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrEnigma007: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2021
My wish is for Beatrice to survive... Yousef can leave... And I wouldn't care

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa is kwa kwa kwa

You be case. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2021
OlumbaOlumba:

Kinda busy
Don't mind me
Let's connect on WhatsApp

Mods go ban you o grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2021
Whitemoney game is on another level,the guy is always 1 step ahead. He gat everything planned before coming to this house.

Not surprised the guy has been trying for 5 years

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2021
Altrarecords:

I disagree about that being this real strength

I vote people casually when my fav isn't up, pretty much anyone but the biggest rival to my favourite...I obviously wouldn't vote them if they are up against my fav and I know am not the only one who do this.

He's right. I voted for yousef because my fave is not up. But I didn't put in that vigor like I would have if my fave is up. Unless you didn't get his point..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Borntolovewomen: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2021
White Money and Beatrice in the Kitchen

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2021
MrEnigma007:
Our wish bro.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OlumbaOlumba: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Mods go ban you o grin
Don't mind the yeye mods
Hope u got d digits

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2021
MrEnigma007:

Yousef can't leave...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Borntolovewomen: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2021
Beatrice

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Borntolovewomen: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2021
WM and Beatrice

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2021
When a man does his home work very well, he will achieve mental, emotional, psychological and a bit of financial balance...cheesy And when this happens, women will gravitate to him naturally...Either for like or love...And I mean good women...

You can definitely handpick some ladies codedly liking or loving whitemoney in that house currently....grin

Life is good.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Borntolovewomen: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2021
Housemates Sleeping
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2021
Beorn:
Please, make una vote Beatrice na. E no good o. She no kill person, she's just low on confidence. They are just bullying the poor girl. Let's just give her another chance by saving her and she will get her groove back. Please, give her some votes. cry
Whitemoney gang,pls dash Beatrice some votes...remember she is loyal,obedient and submissive to WM.
I heard she's at the bottom of the poll

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2021
Borntolovewomen:
Beatrice
I know WhiteMoney will be saved, so I lavished all my votes for Beatrice.

I hope Deloitte won't behave like INEC.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2021
3RNEST:

WM did some Campaign during the fashion parade last night, only smart viewers will decode it..

WM is smart, he's well prepared 4 this season and he's winning chance is super high.

He got the features of a Winner.
I'm telling you! He did serious, yet subtle campaigning oh.
Those who were paying rapt attention would have picked it up.

Do you realize that almost all the playlist songs he made up while beating that talking drum were subliminal messages being sent out to the viewers? grin

Like, 'We just trying to entertain. We just wanna make you all feel happy. The haters gonna hate, so tune in and stay watching the big brother Naija show, s6 housemates'
These and many more were the lyrics to his several different songs he was freestyling last night.
He was just campaigning with style , I was just laughing.

Bad guy, lol. Man na crook.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2021
Coldie:

Whitemoney never for once attack her though
WM respects women and I love that about him.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2021
Coldie:

Never trust a fly girl, especially one that left her high paying job to come and contest for a game where she will win money, do u know how many billionaires she go don chill with or that would have flirted with her yet she still dae. Anybody that doesn't do things with Maria inside that house chances of u doing it outside will be very hardddd.

Maria no be like the average bbnaija house mate that had strong connections with Nigeria, after the show maria will become very scarce mark my words

Na so una talk for Mike own, but Mike still dey naija...All his endorsements na for naija..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2021
MrEnigma007:

Actually, if I were liquorose, I'd be wary of him as well, forget games and all... Loyalty is another thing especially at the beginning of this game. For someone I am "very close with" to be amongst those that wants to pour sand over me... I will retrace my steps as well.

If I am Emmanuel's friend in real life too, I will place him at arm's length (game or no game)
The boy is just not smart, he didn't think of the implication of nominating her before he did.
He only sees it like he has to fulfill the task without thinking deep about what a correct guess will do to the wildcards.
It was after he finished, he realised his mistake albeit late. If he was coming from a disloyal angle, he wouldn't tell her he nominated her and there's no way she would find out until she comes out of the house.
The ship can wreck though, let everyone play individual game but it will be better Roae talks about it for closure.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:06am On Aug 04, 2021
Munzy14:
When a man does his home work very well, he will achieve mental, emotional, psychological and a bit of financial balance...cheesy And when this happens, women will gravitate to him naturally...Either for like or love...And I mean good women...

You can definitely handpick a some ladies codedly liking or living whitemoney in that house currently....grin

Life is good.

You can say that again Nwokem...

But your sister, Maria is misbehaving.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2021
NLbabygirl:
This thing Boma and Pere are doing to Beatrice is really annoying me. Why are they bullying her?
Knowing fully well she has been through alot in her former marriage
Pere is very condescending and rude gosh.
And Boma really thinks he’s something angry
Plus this whispering Pere always does requires a strike because it’s getting out of hand.

I honestly don't know why two old men like that are bullying Beatrice. It says a lot of their character, that they have to resort to bullying someone who already has self-esteem issues.

Yesterday, when Boma said he was irritated by her, I was like, "Omo, na you carry her come Big Brother house?"

I know Biggie cannot really punish or warn housemates from certain things, so, here is me hoping that Beatrice either stands up for herself, or someone else speaks up for her.

Make I sha go find as I go take vote for her, because these bullies must be disgraced

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2021
Tatiana4u:

WM respects women and I love that about him.
Women are not usually attracted to people like that, any guy that has such heart is usually single. Women love all those Pere kind of person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.