Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,857 members, 7,820,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3928418 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Even the organizers have given up on this wack ass season. See as dem abandon the housemates. No tasks, no warnings, no music, no punishments.

E be like dem go just rush this season as dem do ultimate love and just give the money to white man. What is all this na undecided

Unlike last year, these housemates dull one kain.

They need extra few days to get to know each other and know where they stand with each other.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
This Cross can sleep for Africa sha.

Meanwhile Saga doesn’t know that his brain cells will continue to die at a very fast rate the more time he spends with that dumb Nini angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hungry4sex(f): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
genius43:
Arin, must you be a third wheel?
arin don spoil nini game for this house. She did it when she went after boma, she is doing it again now that saga and nini seem to be becoming close. Make she try hook up with yerins nau. Na ship be made in heaven be that.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Broobembem:

Whitemoney and Kidd got a lot in common, lots of similarities.

Whitemoney is the pure Nigerian version of Kidd.
I have nothing against WM, but him and Kidd?

No, no, nau. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kayode should show us some intercourse that would take place in the HOH room tonight....

Boys dey urge.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Summary of brief.
Token challenge. ( I don't know what it means. It wasn't explained in the brief)

Head of house should divide house into 3 groups.

More information to come from Biggie later.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
when is voting starting?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
zicoraads:

I have nothing against WM, but him and Kidd?

No, no, nau. cheesy
Whitemoney is the pure Nigerian version of Kidd, Kidd is actually more exposed.

They have a lot in common.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teeshet: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
genius43:

I heard this part but you can't hear most parts of their convo.

Emma, Rose, Pere and Maria. It is just wrong and biggie is supposed to address this.
Add boma
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
ChristoBam:

Unlike last year, these housemates dull one kain.

They need extra few days to get to know each other and know where they stand with each other.
Few days to get to know each other?

Maybe they need the whole month. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Broobembem:

You called him fake, he’s not fake.

And mind you, you can’t totally call Kidd “Real” when he led Erica on in a ship he didn’t mean to continue after the show.

OMG! You didn't just say that! Most of the issues Erica had with Kidd in that house were because of Kidd's unwillingness to commit. He still maintained that stand till the end. He told her countless times that if she falls for him, she'll end up heartbroken. Told her severally that he didn't do love and relationships, yet she kept trying to manipulate him. Please if this isn't real, what else is?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
I have a feeling that there would be various degrees of fornication tonight to ease of the tension.

This is what I feel.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
When did cross and saskay start holding the other? Are they close?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Broobembem:

Whitemoney is the pure Nigerian version of Kidd, Kidd is actually more exposed.

They have a lot in common.
Maybe you mean in terms of being free-spirited. Maybe just that, but I think that's it.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Amya:

Laycon didn't get the fans simply because he's a talented rapper. The fans trooped in because he looked scrawny and then happened to be good at his craft. If he was just scrawny without talent, he might not have won. If he had Kidd Waya's looks with the talent, he also wouldn't have won. Laycon wasn't exactly my cup of tea last season but I didn't begrudge him his win because I found him a chill guy without wahala. Even as I was for Kidd and Nengi, I never accused Laycon of acting a script or attacked him for his growing fanbase, because I knew he wasnt acting a script, He was totally himself and he never imagined he would be that popular, talk more of win. He was so unassuming you couldn't help but root for him. Lots of things he did weren't done with the viewer in mind as WM is doing now.

I agree with most of what you said. But trust me, Whitemoney knows he's a strong contender.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Croweegarba:

Rubbish...
This was how u started with Mike

I thankfully Mike didn't win. So i must have done my job well.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Payporte:
the one and only Odogwu 1 cool almost 300k followers.
WMG please continue voting, voting ends tomorrow aand also do not forget to follow him on ig
Its 300k already! grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Brief is here
They have been divided into 3 groups for a task
We are yet to know what d task is about

Let me give small update today grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FuckEveryday: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Amya:

OMG! You didn't just say that! Most of the issues Erica had with Kidd in that house were because of Kidd's unwillingness to commit. He still maintained that stand till the end. He told her countless times that if she falls for him, she'll end up heartbroken. Told her severally that he didn't do love and relationships, yet she kept trying to manipulate him. Please if this isn't real, what else is?
I just tire o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I have a feeling that there would be various degrees of fornication tonight to ease of the tension.

This is what I feel.
You this spoilt boy again you'll see nothing
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Gmajor:
when is voting starting?

Voting has started

Please vote whitemoneyyyy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
This grouping method Boma employed is rubbish sha.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FuckEveryday: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Its 300k already! grin
grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Its 300k already! grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ordinary menstrual cramps, Saskay is already behaving like a 6 months old pregnant woman.

Girl, get yourself together and play the game, I like you more than Charlie Boy's adopted daughter.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FuckEveryday: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Froshloaded:

Voting has started

Please vote whitemoneyyyy
You don't need to beg, Whitemoney don exceed voting pool like Laycon on final day cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
WhiteMoney and Kidd have few similarities.

But they have one key difference. And that difference is that WhiteMoney is a bit more calculative in his dealings.

That alone, makes them not as similar as people might think

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hungry4sex:
arin don spoil nini game for this house. She did it when she went after boma, she is doing it again now that saga and nini seem to be becoming close. Make she try hook up with yerins nau. Na ship be made in heaven be that.

I don't understand Arin's P sha.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FuckEveryday: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Ordinary menstrual cramps, Saskay is already behaving like a 6 months old pregnant woman.

Girl, get yourself together and play the game, I like you more than Charlie Boy's adopted daughter.
You don see period before make u know how e dey pain undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:
Maria should be weary of that Pere and never fall or develop any Yeye feelings for him else he will mess her up on this show and use her to brag alpha and game.Maria should be wise enough to rubbish him and his fake feelings for her.
Lol... Biko leave my Pere to play his game, everyone's playing theirs smiley
Whether he brags or not, Pere is pleasing to the senses just like Emmanuel, and I know Maria likes what she's seeing smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:
You this spoilt boy again you'll see nothing
Zzor, I have seen your new picture for this month, no need mentioning me.

Can I rest now?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
Labadi69:

See this okpo. Instead of you to go and find work you are busy on big brother matter morning to night. After now you go enter ashawo thread to find hookup and person wey you go dash yamayama disease with your abuna. You dey ment? angry angry angry

Nah.. Your dissing is stale as stale bread left out in the desert.
And wipe that silly ,ugly angry frown off of your face. You're always dropping it in every comment you quote. You no get joy for your life no? grin
My work is on the go. Just so you know. I'm working even as I'm online. tongue
Ashawo thread? You and who? Haha. When last did I go to such a dirty, filthy thread packed with shameless men and boys who can't control their sick urges and keep their libidos in check? Like, it's been months, man. tongue grin
I ain't about that life don't let the moniker fool you. I know you are easily fooled, anyways. tongue

People that have politely, and sanely asked , to which I had replied to them, know that this NL account used to be shared by two people ( A certain female friend, and I) when it was first open in the month of March. Sure, we advertised for hookups back then. They were guidelines. Services rendered only to unmarried men. Now you know. wink
And when it was time for her to leave, she did. She ain't a Nairalander, to begin with. I knew they were many horrny-ass boys here who won't mind contacting STD's (if they don't play it safe), ogbanje destiny transferring grin grin, and I decided to bring her hookup service here to the platform. For you, and your likes. Just did her a favour. No be me force am.

That's all done with and dusted Sha. So that emotional blackmail card you were trying to play me with is dead on arrival. grin grin
Now you can't say you are ignorant of the facts. You'd be stupid to deny that I didn't break it all down for you. Not expecting you to accept or believe it, anyways.
What's my my own there...

We mueevvve grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.