Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3929153 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2021
ifeanyi10059:

[color=#990000][/color]
I concor, Like how they did it last year by true test of strength and fanbase , the house mate with the least fanbase should leave that house
BBN Organizers should bring in guys that with content, imagine the likes of Mr Macaroni , brother Shaggi in that house ....
Maaddd. that would be funny all through. But you know this BBN staff are only looking at faces. Looking out for fine boys to come and be chick magnets , so they could attract viewers. Instead of people with content.

Blame Biggie and his crew cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2021
Twoclans:

Like seriously ,finally you show up cheesy

Let the game begin cheesy

That’s Thunder Switch
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2021
DownChelsea:
na you dey reply am.

You shouldn't have.

You're right tho, Boma looks 15 years older. I wonder why tho??

Boma should be in his mid 40s

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 8:05am On Aug 05, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
yup. He is still in the closet. Isn't it obvious. Check his old pictures outside the house.
Plus, he doesn't seem to really like any of the females in the house
. He's acting as if he does to gain fans, but he can't betray his gaybriel other side. Eeya. Must be tiresome.
I heard someone here say he is bisexual...that it's from a source outside d house... Well, to each their own.
Good luck to them all

Eyaaa.

All these baseless and needless and pointless detective work simply because you want him to start fucking_ around in the house like a rabbit just for your own entertainment?

I pity you.

You want him to forcefully like just any female in the house even if he's not really feeling the female?

What manner of delusion is that?

Tufiakwa. angry

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 8:07am On Aug 05, 2021
bluefilm:

Eyaaa.

All these baseless and needless and pointless detective work simply because you want him to start fucking_ around in the house like a rabbit just for your own entertainment?

I pity you.

You want him to forcefully like just any female in the house even if he's not really feeling the female?

What manner of delusion is that?

Frown all you want.
Tufiakwa. angry
Mind ya bloody business , bozo.
Wasn't talking to you tongue
Always angry. Drop 1000 angry emojis nau...maybe it will quench your anger.
Oversabi. Swerve.... Have a good morning. Remember to smile and make someone happy. wink smiley
Now, byeeeee

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2021
ayzTIGER:
If Premier League begins then this show is dead. How do you explain that whenever I switch on the TV Pere is there with Maria smiling sheepishly, White money always in the kitchen, Niyi consistent with nonsense talk and childishness, Boma looking like a criminal, Arin I quickly change channel whenever I see that one, Emmanuel looking lost, Angel looking like she forgot her weed and drugs, Yerins looking gay, cross looking like retired but not tired point one, Yousef looking like an Imam, Jaypaul looking like a G boy, Sammie going about and looking happy like being in the house made him escape hunger, Princess looking like she will runaway if she sees an exit, the tall dark guy I don't know what he is up to. Eat, sleep, wake up then repeat. The Guinness advert is more interesting than the show
jeez....grin grin grin you cannot make heaven....you are wicked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Maaddd. that would be funny all through. But you know this BBN staff are only looking at faces. Looking out for fine boys to come and be chick magnets , so they could attract viewers. Instead of people with content.

Blame Biggie and his crew cheesy
They can't bring huge celebrities like that into the house unless its BIG BROTHER ALL STARS, but for the normal big brother, there are still a lot of interesting single youths they could have brought into the house who would have been more entertaining, but for some reasons, they chose to bring housemates with a lot of baggages into the house, those with marital issues and those who are entangled. These kind of people choose to be cautious, and aren't much fun.Maybe connections had a role to play this year in the selections. In past editions, majority were single and they bring in just one married person. But it's just total shambles this year

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2021
Are they really boring?
Well, the first eviction might jolt them back to life.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2021
Eeghe:
So people the same age as Boma’s football one should kill themselves? lipsrsealed shocked
I like him like that.
LRose is somehow boring yhoo!
Phew!
With that hard, hard way she has of talking.
She should “gimme more” (in Kidd’s voice)
(And I don’t care what the housemates were and have been outside the house- I am just interested in BBhouse realities/personalities)

When is voting ending for the season? Today or tomorrow?

Voting ends on Thursday by 10pm.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2021
TheEnforcer:
They can't bring huge celebrities like that into the house unless its BIG BROTHER ALL STARS, but for the normal big brother, there are still a lot of interesting single youths they could have brought into the house who would have been more entertaining, but for some reasons, they chose to bring housemates with a lot of baggages into the house, those with marital issues and those who are entangled. These kind of people choose to be cautious, and aren't much fun.Maybe connections had a role to play this year in the selections. In past editions, majority were single and they bring in just one married person. But it's just total shambles this year
Big Brother All Stars is even for ex-big brother housemates not celebrities.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2021
MzCherry:
Saskay is not the most beautiful girl in the house
Skin colour or not
This her morning face get as e be
so, who is?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:23am On Aug 05, 2021
stevebond007:
Are they really boring?
Well, the first eviction might jolt them back to life.

I don't think they are boring

Anything else other than this would be acting in a REALITY show

This is who they might be..... I say might cos last season the seemingly "good" housemates made the finals, the ones that had sex, simped and kissed were voted out

who want to leave the show with 90m at stake on the account of misbehavior?

I truly think we have the show we deserve

And if the BBN organisers have made enough money from sponsorships, I hope they leave us with these people and not try to spice any shiit up. They should let the show run its full course like this.... make who no like am like that change channel

Una want action, when them gee una action, una turn religious and sanctimonious

I am enjoying the show as it's to be honest..... slow and steady grin

If this is their realities, then I am all for it

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLSavage: 8:27am On Aug 05, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
So-called US military ex personnel who doesn't know the proper way to perform push ups grin grin
No muscle endurance even. He tires so easily. Doesn't use the right technique. Doesn't go all the way up or down...crook grin
Pere shey you talked down on Angel. Social media has gone agog cuz of what you told Sammie grin
Your few fans have just been slashed by a margin. Eviction sure for you when next you are nominated.
Like MacDonald, I'm loving in!
please what did he tell her. I'm lost
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2021
Wait o, who be those people wey buy market for Thunderswitch hand? grin

Una go hear am. Just pray they ban him/ her otherwise na endless trolling get una.. cheesy grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
[s] Mind ya bloody business , bozo.Wasn't talking to you tongue Always angry. Drop 1000 angry emojis nau...maybe it will quench your anger. Oversabi. Swerve.... Have a good morning. Remember to smile and make someone happy. wink smileyNow, byeeeee[/s]

Anuofia. angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2021
Good morning my Lovely Marians.

I declare today open for us.

Let's go and flourish. Please don't forget our Fave Maria. Put her in your prayers always. The agendas against her shall not agend.

Remember, united we stand, divided we scatter.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hungry4sex(f): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2021
TheEnforcer:
actually a lot of these people lie to get into the show. Remember thin tall tony and gifty. If not for social media
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2021
Just to share a beautiful throwback of my classy Lady Maria...

Oh gosh! Look at that baby face... kiss kiss.

Maria is so beautiful.. kiss kiss

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2021
Boss chick!!!!

Classy and sassy joined together...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
So-called US military ex personnel who doesn't know the proper way to perform push ups grin grin
No muscle endurance even. He tires so easily. Doesn't use the right technique. Doesn't go all the way up or down...crook grin
Pere shey you talked down on Angel. Social media has gone agog cuz of what you told Sammie grin
Your few fans have just been slashed by a margin. Eviction sure for you when next you are nominated.
Like MacDonald, I'm loving in!

Please what did he tell Sammie?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2021
bluefilm:

Boma said he's 34 not 39.

Wait you mean, that ancestor said he's even 34 and nor 39?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Remember Voting ends today, if you never vote, go drop your vote for Whitemoney.

Whitemoney for the money

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Housemates that give us something to talk about

White Money . His typical Igbo Man persona is mixed with humour and domestication . He appears to knowledgeable about various subjects .
Can be overbearing and arrogant sometimes.

Maria ... Beautiful full of female wiles and cunning . Trust her totally at your peril . Definitely in the game to win it . She is sharp and won't mind using her beauty to advance her agenda . Her entanglement with Pere is making her withdraw from the house and game . I would love to see her in the finals .

Pere . ... An Alpha male ,stealth quick
handsome intelligent .. sees himself as a gift to the females in the house . Has found his match in Maria . ( I wonder who will win in the love duel) .

Angel ... The more I see Angel the more I feel she should have been in Big brother Africa . Totally comfortable in her sexuality and skin . Confident . You can tell she is used to getting her way with men . I wonder how many guys she will use in Biggie's house . Has a dark side that comes up from time to time . In control of her game for now .

Arin ... The house aproko . She is good at gathering information , processing it and I'm using it to her advantage . Domineering and highly opinionated . Was clever to align herself with the house sweet heart , Nini . If she survives the early stage of Biggie's game she is likely to get stronger and stronger .

Saga .. talkative energetic fun but his hanging around the Nini and Arin all the time is killing his game . Still one to watch

Liqourose ... Popular outside . With strong followership still watching her house persona . She comes alive during tasks but my expectations of her have sadly not been met

Nini .. she is playing the house sweetheart to the hilt . The one everyone loves and wants to take care of . The moment she chooses a man things may become more difficult for her . She conceals a nasty fighter under her sweet girl demure

Cross . The cool dude every one gets along with . No issues .

Beatrice Yousef and Yerins .... So quiet they give us something to talk about .Sad to see them nominated . We will lose one of them sadly . I see potential if they lose their reservations .

No opinion on Boma Jackie Saskay Jaypaul Princess Emmanuel Peace Sammy Tega Niyi

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:41am On Aug 05, 2021
fertilewomb:
Remember Voting ends today, if you never vote, go drop your vote for Whitemoney.

Whitemoney for the money
Whitemoney ko, na Blackmoney lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2021
creolehunt:

Boma should be in his mid 40s
or early 50s

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Whitemoney ko, na Blackmoney lol 4 the money

Na man you be

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Very beautiful picture. When she was telling Cross and saskay about her th.r.e.e.s.o.m.e section, I didn't believe it , but this picture has made me a believer. I can bet my left breast this picture was taken right after she finished having th.r.e.e.s.o.m.e .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2021
DownChelsea:
or early 50s

Are you a prophet?
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

She is obviously the most beautiful lady in the house even without makeup.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2021
Exactly what I have been saying. We say they are boring because there's no ship but wen they start ship they will complain that they r turning bbn to ultimate love. "no nackin" wen Erica had sex she is ashawo, she is spoiling adults watching. "no fighting" wen Erica they bring drama, she is rude, this that. Like u said this is the BBNaija we deserve. And the organisers no help matters too many strike and sanctions last year so much so that this year house are scared

Geezeem:

I don't think they are boring

Anything else other than this would be acting in a REALITY show

This is who they might be..... I say might cos last season the seemingly "good" housemates made the finals, the ones that had sex, simped and kissed were voted out

who want to leave the show with 90m at stake on the account of misbehavior?

I truly think we have the show we deserve

And if the BBN crew has made enough money from sponsorships, I hope they leave us with these people and not try to spice any shiit up. They should let the show run its full course like this.... make who no like am like that change channel

Una want action, when them gee una action, una turn religious and sanctimonious

I am enjoying the show as it's to be honest..... slow and steady grin

If this is their realities, then I am all for it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

What's good in hyping a lady thats a sexual pervert who openly admitted to been a party maniac,misplaced priority of our Nigerian youth,they will never support the likes of Yerins who's obviously a brain box but support sexual perverts.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2021
Who is cross shouting at?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.