Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,471 members, 7,850,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3975057 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Abeg anybody know another BBN thread wey people dey objectively discuss the show with no Stan wars, no trolling, no campaigning sad

Where some of us came from.
The best thing that can ever happen to a BB addict.
We are BBhomeless now, sadly, and so we are here embarassed
Butti, it is better than nothing.
In summary- this is it oo, manage it laik dis/dat.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Vero4u:
She is now more lively all thanks to Ego Ocha.

Meanwhile she dey last for Pere...meanwhile una gang don dey project her feelings for whitey....whereas babe know who the real thing be...loool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Vero4u:
i am telling you that girl is a failure. Join the winning team.

Odogwu White.

Ego Ocha.

Nwa 042 grin wink

You mean I should join the team that ain't gonna win the grand prize? Naaah!

My eyes are on the grand prize. That's the one Maria is taking.... Besides there are other tasks ahead. We will win some... tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Broobembem:
These two got this underrated connection.

They are just hiding it with “Daddy” and “Daughter” vibes.

Why r u guys shipping every babe with whitey?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
The moment people kill their jealousy and stop hating on WhiteMoney, that's when we'll start having real updates on this thread.

Till then, the choking continues!

grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Malaria and Beatrice go soon fight for man.

We love to see it. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Froshloaded:
Messi don leave barca..

E don be for barca like this cry

One club wonder.
He had ample time to browse other clubs and conquer, but nooo, not CR7 cool
Let’s see how he will do it. Wish him well sha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Vicicey:
Maria this Maria that. Now tell me who is the real Queen of highlight here. There is no shine ya eye without Maria. Maria is the content. Maria is the queen. The only housemate that is being talked about both when she's asleep and when she's awake grin haters can go to hell Sha smiley. No matter how you put it, Maria till day 72 las las e go shock una >: grin

from where pls

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
scondy:

Why r u guys shipping every babe with whitey?
I personally don’t want him to ship with anyone.

I don’t want him to be distracted, but I want him to have a female good friend in the house, he needs it to balance.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
DownChelsea:
The moment people kill their jealousy and stop hating on WhiteMoney, that's when we'll start having real updates on this thread.

grin
Valid

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

You mean I should join the team that ain't gonna win the grand prize? Naaah!

My eyes are on the grand prize. That's the one Maria is taking.... Besides there are other tasks ahead. We will win some... tongue tongue
person never win small small prizes but want jump win the mega prize. No be juju be that undecided. In the history of BBN, that one never occur. A failure can never win BBN. Efe won a lot of tasks, same as Mercy, Miracle and even Laycon sef cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Broobembem:

I don’t want him to be distracted, but I want him to have a female good friend in the house, he needs it to balance.
he's good friends with all the females in that house.

And na the perfect scenario be dat
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
scondy:

Meanwhile she dey last for Pere...meanwhile una gang don dey project her feelings for whitey....whereas babe know who the real thing be...loool

Lool.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
DownChelsea:

grin

Letz call him Whitey going forward....sexy yeah?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
scondy:

she has been man haunting. She likes white money but ego billi nor dey look her side. Pere was having a discussion with her today so dey discussed about pere not really talking to Maria again and pere said he doesn't want to be friendzoned. Pere wan play with dat girl ooo.....pere initially told her he likes her na just cruise to pepper Maria e dey do.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
scondy:

Letz call him Whitey going forward....sexy yeah?
W H I T E M O N E Y.

E choke.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy...,..........
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
Broobembem:

They are just hiding it with “Daddy” and “Daughter” vibes.

These ones are desperate to ship their cow..

Get it straight, no girl in that house is interested in dating your Carowhite!...They all use him to satisfy their stomach infrastructure and bounce.. He doesn't give them any macho or sexual appeal...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
Eeghe:

One club wonder.
He had ample time to browse other clubs and conquer, but nooo, not CR7 cool
Let’s see how he will do it. Wish him well sha.
you never post sensible thing before. All your posts always reeks of low IQ. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
[s]
Broobembem:

They are just hiding it with “Daddy” and “Daughter” vibes[/s].
Na this shameless act of desperation turn me from bed this timeangry

NINI IS ONLY ATTRACTED TO KING BOMA NOT UR BLEACHED REJECTED HIPPO NOR SAGA!!!

THEY ARE BOTH SIMPS THAT SHE USES TO CATCH CRUISE!!!!

LET THAT SINK IN!!!
DUMB WHITE RATS!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
eleshin:
I swear Pere na weyrey. He said "My group, you are covered, I'm Art inclined". He said it with the swaggest attitude. I love it!
His arrogance and pride ended in a loss for his team. undecided
Art inclined, indeed.
I saw how he was looking shocked with his mouth agape. Beside him was WhiteMoney standing and embracing his fellow group mates. Pere was just staring at him in a blank way as if he stole 1 million from him. It all happened briefly. grin
Sleep well. Goodnight.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Broobembem:

Every winner must get love storyline......pple need to see u fall in love ....make una pray make him just fall for Princess...I would totally love that ship....comic galore ....unadulterated love....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

These ones are desperate to ship their cow..

Get it straight, no girl in that house is interested in dating your Carowhite!...They all use him to satisfy their stomach infrastructure and bounce.. He doesn't give them any macho or sexual appeal...

Never the priority of Odogwu Ego Bili Bili.

E choke.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Vero4u:
you never post sensible thing before. All your posts always reeks of low IQ. undecided

You must deal wirrit cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
1229n:
[s][/s]

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]Na this shameless act of desperation turn me from bed this timeangry

NINI IS ONLY ATTRACTED TO KING BOMA NOT UR BLEACHED REJECTED HIPPO NOR SAGA!!!

THEY ARE BOTH SIMPS THAT SHE USES TO CATCH CRUISE!!!!

LET THAT SINK IN!!!
DUMB WHITE RATS!!!!!

Boma dey comot cap for Whitemoney

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Vero4u:
person never win small small prizes but want jump win the mega prize. No be juju be that undecided. In the history of BBN, that one never occur. A failure can never win BBN. Efe won a lot of tasks, same as Mercy, Miracle and even Laycon sef cheesy

How can you tell she won't win small small prizes In just week two of the game?

You people are too quick to conclude. You should say something like this on the final week of the show...

Team awon cho cho cho!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Maria looking like a Princess, so cool.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheEnforcer:
They need to add a wicked twist if they are to salvage this season,otherwise the organizers are on a long thing.And maybe they should also stop getting people who have nothing to offer in just by connections and select the genuine people who can really play the game
connection played a lot this season obviously, just a bit too much, apart from sammie, saskay and princess, the rest worked thier way up into this show.

Very few interesting personalities, last season was a bomb all round, all the housemates had distinguished personalities and storylines. Let me remind some of of us..
Laycon...
Is it the laycon vee story? erica story?, the laycon nengi ass story? The laycon kidd friendship, the laycon neo friendship? The laycon and every Saturday cruise after getting high, his party craze, d.j playing his music and turning biggie house into a mini concert, his down moment when we were all sad with him, angry with him, then the next moment he is making on happy, a rollercoaster of emotions that makes you want to break your t.v or hug your t.v.. .
Erica... a mad woman with a beautiful charming smile, who is as manipulative as they come, but also roller coaster of crazy, romance and emotion manipulation at it very best..
Then is it ozo, nengi, dorathy , brighto, ka3rna, kidd nko, cruise all by himself, then prince? Mazi of the ladies, neo? Vee? All story lines you could follow and get soaked in.. Lucy? With her tantrums and gbasbos, kaisha the psycho was there too...

Haba na, I really didn't have any expectations given the lock down for last season, but it turned out to my best bbn ever, so let people miss me with the bullshit of this season is not boring, I knew how I felt and we slept around 5am every day last season, we are not complaining because we want to just watch and support a housemate that would win like many people, this season of bbn has not picked up, and is not serving the required content to someone who knows what it means to connect with housemates, not just support because you want to troll, banter or be in a winning team, but because you live that story with them while in the house, any other thing is the real definition of band wagon...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pere dey feel say na Beatrice be easy access oooo. I just wish ego billi billi can advice her, make her close to him more. Ego billi too dey focus.The day ego billi go say e like her, she go run follow am. She's scared if she shoot her shots on whitemoney, baba nor go reciprocate
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Vero4u:

All the pple u mentioned get love story line.....that's the only thing left for whitey....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
The thread is more entertaining than d show itself. Lots of comedians in here mehn!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.