Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3940900 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:
Your maria is just there and nothing special about her
Gbam!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hello Emma.

Hello BB
Welcome to ur ds

How are you feeling today

I'm feeling great, I'm fine BB but a little hungry..

Speaking of hunger, talk to me about food and how the Housemates are managing.

We are trying though some Housemates are trying to disrupt the order.

Who are the Housemates trying to disrupt the order..

Honestly I can't say , I feel it is the quantity of food

How have you been coping without friends and family??

It has not been easy, but I know of this fact before I came.. anyways I've been making friends here..

Emmanuel kindly readjust ur mic... grin

Do you think it is possible to find love in BB's house?

I think it is possible depending on the parties involved..

Do you think it is possible for you to find love in BB?

Yes it is possible...

Are you developing feelings for anyone

If I say yes I might be lieing, If I say no I might be lieing.

Emmanuel you didn't answer BB's question

Are you developing feelings for anyone in BB's house.

Yes I am.

Interesting and who is the housemate.

So far I've been developing feelings for liquorose and I don't want to rush things .

Have the both of you recovered from the wildcard saga..

I feel she has . I hope she has, grin grin

Emmanuel would you like to discuss anything else

Yes,, i should have mentioned this earlier, my bed has been broken by angel . I think i should have reported earlier.. if there is any solution to this I would appreciate it. We need more cereals and snacks.. we need clippers too, so we can look good, the girls are saying we look ugly..

Emmanuel, maybe if the Housemates have not taken their last week shopping with levity there would be enough food..

Bb we are sorry

Your ds has come to an end

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
[b] EMMANUEL
Feeling good but hungry.

About food and management of resources

They are trying , it's difficult to satisfy everyone because of the way they consume food and timing.

Coping without friends and family hasn't been easy, he knows that it is a price he has to pay before entering the house, he miss them but he will be fine

Do you think it is possible to find love in bi brothers house?

Yes it is possible

Maybe it is possible for him to find love in biggie's house but he is not ready to push anything

About developing feelings, if i said yes or no, I may be lieing because feeling change from time to time

Yes I am developing feelings for someone

Who is the housemates?

It is liquorose but we discussed and we agree to take things as slow as possible

Yes I feel we have both recovered from the wildcard saga

Anything else?

Apologies for his bed mistakenly broken by angel and princess

We need snacks

BB: maybe if the house have not treated their last Sunday shopping with levity they would have more food in the house
End of diary session[/b]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Donshegxy10:
Diary session with saskay
She is feeling good, she has been sleeping too much, happy for yesterday despite the fact that her team didn't win.

About tasks and individual contribution.

First task was crazy, group task, she wasn't okay with the story line but she followed her group, she prefer group task.

It hasn't been easy working with the housemates

Like yesterday they didn't listen to her opinion but it's cool because it is a group task

Coping physically and mentally

Sometimes she gets emotional thinking about home but she has been coping because she make friends easily

Relationship or situationship

Yousef and jaypaul admitted that they are attracted to her but personally she is not attracted to anyone for now.

Little part of her is attracted to Yousef

She has nothing else to discuss with big brother.
End of diary session.

Thank you oh!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Mercy Eke is a verified Marian!!!
She Sabi better thing..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Angel sitting with Liquorose to clear her, I'm liking Angel's boldness though....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
Liquorose nextt
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vlain: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
crazymommy:
sharaap if you have nothing meaningful to say...how is my comment related to the rubbish you are talking...abeg swerve.....liquorose is a confirmed bi-sexual and it will be perfectly normal if she has sexual interest in Maria or any other pretty lady.. and I am stating it out...and you are here saying I have resentment for Maria.. obviously you are not okay upstairs...

Stop spoiling people.how do I know liquor is bi .just stupid street gossip.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
RightDecision15:

i lost my head as a Modaf***ker grin
Gbam cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Angel sitting with Liquorose to clear her, I'm liking Angel's boldness though....
On Gaddd!
I stan harderrr

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
She Sabi better thing..

Lol

I dey always enjoy consistency with this una mouth changing.

New every season.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
She Sabi better thing..

Who did she support last year again?

Shey it is mercy that will pay for DSTV Premium for all her followers and Minions?

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Croweegarba:
Maria is a fucking pretender and a coward, Manipulative bitch
Gbam!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
yazga:
BBNaija Season 6:
PREMUIM GIST from mybbchanel

Pere talks to liquor that he just saw maria and she looked annoyed that he was talking to Beatrice in the garden that maybe she is still angry about him kissing Beatrice in the truth or dare game.

Liquor says he should talk to Maria. He goes to maria bed and sits on it she(maria) says get your black ass off my bed he says my ass is black what do you expect maria says I know it is black.

Cross is trying to to sleep and they are disturbing him he says OHhhhh I must win hoh next week oh na wa for this disturbance cross says.

everyone laughs. Maria says, cross if you win pick me oh we shall go to the HOH room together and sleep all week side to side. Pere says that's a lie maria says dont mind them oh follow your heart and pick me.

pere says maria please can we go and talk outside ( ghen ghen peres face don change.)

Maria says oh no I'm sleepy and I'm already comfortable in my sheets. pere says grab your sheets let's go. Maria says okay reluctantly.

They go to the game room where they can be alone because saga nini and Arin are in the garden.

Na so Pere start come close to maria face to face.

PERE: Maria sare you pissed at me

MARIA: Why should I be pissed

PERE: Because of the kiss with Beatrice and you saw me talking to her outside.

MARIA: Okay I don't have a problem with that.

PERE: Are you sure you Aren't bothered that I was rubbing her feet.

MARIA: Maria laughs why would I be bothered

PERE: Maria you know I only have eyes for you.

MARIA: Maris laughs abeg dont involve me in your triangle with Beatrice. You can go for her shes a sweet girl

PERE: No I only have eyes for you. I'm being real I'm a 36 year old man Bleep the cameras and the game im being 100 percent real with you right now.

MARIA: But what were you telling Beatrice outside?

PERE; I was talking her . She said that I'm not really playful with her anymore. I said I'm not playful with her anymore because I just wants me and her to be friends and nothing more. so she doesn't think I like her cause I only have eyes for you.

MARIA: Maria OKAY but how do you know she likes you?

PERE: Common maria I'm a grown ass man maria I can read her body language and shii.

PERE: I just wanna give you a kiss right now.

MARIA: What? You know I'm not here for all that.

PERE: Okay

MARIA: By the wya you have like four strands of eyelashes staring at me right now can I pluck it.

PERE: I'll only allow you pluck it if you give me a kiss.

MARIA: What? Eww. (Laughs)

PERE: Okay just a kiss under the sheets.

MARIA: ( Maria laughs ) of course not.

PERE: You are acting like a freaking Gemini right now.

MARIA: I'm not even a Gemini I'm a Taurus ( and Taurus people are stubborn oh they have yanga)

MARIA: (Maria gets up). I'm going to ebd

PERE: Are you gonna give me a hug before you to to bed

MARIA: Bleep off (she said playfully)

PERE: Okay before you go to bed is have a secret someone in the house said you cant cook.

MARIA: Who said that maria asked

PERE: I wont tell you good night.

(Maria goes to bed then gets up again to go and meet pere in the dressing room 2 MINUTES LATER.)

MARIA; Who said that I have to know.

(Pere laughs.)

PERE: I wont tell you it's a secret and I know you are petty.

MARIA: Okay I cross my heart to keep it a secret.

ARIN: ( passed by the dressing room to the toilet) whatever she is crossing her heart tor dont believe her oh.

They all laugh.

PERE: Maria you are so perfectly imperfect.

MARIA: Wow (surprised) that's my whatsapp name how did you guess that.

PERE: Cause I told you we have a connection

MARIA:Which rubbish connection.

Cameras switch. Maria has gone to bed.

BEATRICE: See Pere in telking me he wants to explore something and says he likes my personality. That one is looking for someone to deceive

ANGEL: Abeg make he come my way make I use him play small to entertain our viewers

(Both angel and Beatrice laugh. )

BEATRICE: Can you imagine him telling me he wants us to continue being playful who is he TRYING to deceive Is he mad?

BEATRICE: All these boys self na wa. See Emmanuel and liquor I think they are forcing him to like her oh.

ANGEL: Who is forcing him.

BEATRICE: Sammie and pere are forcing him.

ANGEL: are they taking turn with her.

Camera switches to the garden

ARIN: What time do you guys sleep on a normal day

SAGA: I stay up at night to work on a normal day .

NINI: Me too I usually sleep around 4 when I was serving so I could get to the office early.

ARIN: where did you serve.

NINI: I served at FIRS . Federal inland revenue service.

ARIN: Ohh what did you do there.

NINI: Okay different jobs I worked at VAT and taxpayers office I used to direct the FUCKING people on where to FUCKING go in and how to FUCKING leave ( ehn enn nini on national television talking about a federal establishment using F word like that. Nawa o)

Rose goes to meet the guys sammie Emmanuel and pere in the dressing room 3:38 am.

She said she was overhearing beatrice and angel talking about her Emmanuel and saga that's she wanted to go and pounce on beatrice in particular that why are they gossiping about her and Emmanuel that if she slap beatrice that her bleaching face go red and even angel

Pere says she should ignore both of them.

Liquorose says she is dissapointed in angel and says angel likes multiple men in the house. That she liked boma and begged him to choose her for deputy .

Liquor said she heard Beatrice saying Bleep pere. That pere thought she believed him. Pere looks shocked.

Content don dey load oh. seeds ate being sown oh. GUYS! Na wa. All these happened while men slept.
You are a content giver in your own right..good job...takes a lot to give this opinfo...not the yeye banter I see here everyday and the unhealthy comparison between the season 5 and season 6 HMs...
Thanks again and please keep the updates coming...whenever you can

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Liquorose don throw Emmanuel under the bus grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Brownsun:
Maria & Liquorose
I want to ship them
They seem to be in love
they look so good together

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
MamBi:

shocked shocked shocked Pere reach Angel side too? Lol, this guy called Pere grin
Ijaw men are very loose and highly perverted,I pity any unfortunate Lady that will have anything to do with that pere
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
My first take on BBN S6 housemates.

Maria is a drama queen with the typical slayqueen traits; rude, pompous, self-indulgent and many more characters too numerous to mention. Staners accept this and drink water.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Liquorose has friendzone Emmanuel

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:
Ijaw men are very loose and highly perverted,I pity any unfortunate Lady that will have anything to do with that pere
That's a pretty harsh...generalization...not so TRUE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PacAmaru: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
Liquorose is fxxxcking in love with Emmanuel

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ekaka1:

That's a pretty harsh...generalization...not so TRUE!!
A whole tribe tori Olohun. I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hello Liquorose

Hello BB

Welcome to your ds

Thanks BB

How are you feeling today?

I'm feeling good except from the fact that I overheard something from angel and beatrice and that really got me in some mood..

What did angel and beatrice say

I didn't really hear, they were really taking in low tones, they were mentioning names and they said they are going to ruin all the ships in this house. I was about to have a convo with angel before you called me...

Talk to BB about friendships in BB house.
I think I have friends in saga, maria and nini, emmanuel..

Have you found someone in the house that you can develop romantic feelings.

No.. I like emmanuel though, but I don't think I'm liking in a romantic way yet. In trying to take my time.

Do you think your friendship with emmanuel will lead anywhere

I can't say where, but I know it will lead us to great places and we will be good friends in and outside the house..

I and emmanuel have an understanding, we are still taking things slow, I would like to have him on my side for a long time, he is a good guy..

Liquorose, you've been in the bb house for 2 weeks, how have you been coping without friends and family .....

It's been crazy, because I don't really make friends outside the house... It gets lonely in the house but I feel better when I converse with the other housemates. I miss my family tho..

And would you like to discuss anything else with BB

No BB

Your ds has come to an end

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yazga: 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
PacAmaru:
Liquorose is fxxxcking in love with Emmanuel
it obvious to everyone watching the show
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
liquorose
I am feeling good, except for the fact that I overheard something from angel and Beatrice that put me in a mood

I overheard my name, Emmanuel, pere, maria, Sammie talking things about them

Friendship and honour

Saga, Arin, Nini, me and Maria, pere and Emmanuel, I feel like the friendship is good

I like Emmanuel but not at the stage of romance

I know that the friendship will leads to something good in the house and outside but I don't think it will be more than that, though we flirt but I don't see it getting romantic

Coping with friends and family

It's been crazy because outside the house, I have always find it difficult to make friends, my circle is very small, but in the house with everyone it is crazy and new to me but I am enjoying it,

I miss my family, I think I am doing great

Nothing else to discuss for now.
End of diary session.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vlain: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
BlackManta:

3some is not always 2 girls and 1 guy

Maria's own might have been with 2 guys

What if it was 2 girls and a guy but they didn’t kiss or suck each other along the line.they can tap that ass or press that boob during the heat if the sex but doesn’t make her bi. Cos women do this things openly everyday.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Brownsun:
undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Niyi up nexttt
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Brownsun:

She likes him oo, she just dey pretend.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Froshloaded:

She likes him oo, she just dey pretend.
But Brownsun is a lady and should tell better than u if a lady truly likes a man lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:

Ahhhhhh! Me I know some Ijaw men who are quite lovely and dedicated to their ladies oh.. grin grin

And Pere never really do anything now... grin He is just trying his luck all over grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.