Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3940904 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Boudiccao:

I get your point. Flirting now and then is fine but the way Beatrice and Angel are going about it especially behind the camera makes them desperate, it's part of the reasons those guys don't take them seriously in the house and Niyi is even married.
Angel once said a married man can be snatched. Na for bathroom she wan do her own. Phew.

If the situation was reversed, the girls would have screamed off.

I recall Venita back then. She screamed and shouted Frodd to every housemates. Same with Tacha who wouldn't keep shut after Frodd entered while she was naked. She even referred Frodd back to his home (I think she called out Frodd's parents back then). Even Frodd couldn't say anything to her

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oyindamolah: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Brownsun:
Be like Nini hv had Tega in mind sincee
Nini & Peace have Tega in mind
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Vlain:

But why are Nigerians like this.why are over exaggerating the thing to project angel in a bad light. Did she know the camera would be pointing her direction when she had that quick scratch. And even if she hadn’t had that scratch y’all will still cal her fake and say she is so conscious of the camera. Can u swear u have never done that before? Can u?
One useless vlogger was shouting jesus! urgh! aww! jesus
guy man wet
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
My man!
It seems my Oga was really pissed with maria and expressed his anger in his diary session.. But I believe it's well and everything will be fine .

Make we dey see how they handle the issue na.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Jaypaul likes JackieB, it is obvious.
Well, he has surrendered to Boma as per he's his guy, even though he told Boma initially that he likes Jackie.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Jaypaul feeling himself undecided
Thinks Arin and Saskay likes him...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Giddem!!!
Lool the worst is that I don't know the business of white rats in this matter!!
They keep defaming Maria, Boma and Pere those they feel are their bleached hippo's Competition to the money!!!

But they will remain bonafide losers!!!!
And I am here for it grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tunde82seidat(f): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ihavethingstodo:
Jaypaul feeling himself undecided
Thinks Arin and Saskay likes him...

As in lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
My girls are trending in Ghana grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Chief Daddy
Sugar Daddy
Mazi
Ego billi billi
Cubana

White Money can have me in any position
You don dey learn work from 3bear?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ok...not Jaypaul calling himself the ladies man.
Princess has cause a lot of gobe underground
She has told every guy that she likes them.
Jaypaul also thinks Arin is interested in him.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
Woah... but what exactly happened, please
Oyindamolah:
it ended very bad plus the Bayelsa babe he dared showed him pepper
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
[s]
ThunderSwitch:
Lool the worst is that I don't know the business of white rats in this matter!!
They keep defaming Maria, Boma and Pere those they feel are their bleached hippo's Competition to the money!!!

But they will remain bonafide losers!!!!
And I am here for it grin cheesy
[/s]

Na bad belle be your problem.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by greatlinda(f): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
carammel:
White money is too desperate, how won't you miss anyone of your loved ones like you are not human. undecided
I don't miss people....I ve tried but that feeling don't come

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
JAYPAUL
I feel good, pretty better after my last diary session

My last diary session, we talked about why I was nominated by my fellow housemates, a few people has apologies to me

Moving on , I don't have anything against pere and Maria

Except for the unnecessary drama that happened this morning

Tell me more?
I felt their must have been something to it , it can't be just chair

Apparently there was an issue that happened in the gym this morning, saga is in the middle of everything, I think there is a territorial fight causing the whole tension

About friendship and honour

Boma saved me on Monday, I really appreciated that, I like his personality, he is an easy going person although he gets angry easily and he like to express himself

I have a conversation with Arin about her putting me up and I want to believe that she will have my back and we will be friends after the house

Princess has built a wall around herself because she doesn't want to be disrespected

There are some ships and speed boats...
Sammie and angel has been staying away from each other, I pray it doesn't sink

Liquorose and Emmanuel had their issues, apparently because of the wildcard, it has been a rollercoaster

You spoke about everyone but yourself?
I have people I see as friends and good friends maybe they see beyond that

The first person I like In the house and I will like to be in a relationship with is Jackie b, I spoke to her and she said she likes me but she is not ready to jump into another...
My guy is already there , I will rather allow my guy to do his thing

Arin and saskay like me
For Arin , I have been trying to avoid her but we will talk about it sometime, for saskay she reminds me of my sister

Anything can happen as time goes

I don't want anyone to feel rejected for instance princess told me on the second day if I will be her boyfriend

I am not closing the books on anyone, let's see how it goes

Coping Physically and mentally
It is hard, I miss everybody, there is a reason I am here and I am sure they will understand, they will want me to keep going and keep succeeding
I think about my family and friends everyday
I am coping very well

Nothing else to discuss

End of diary session

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
stroller9795:
My girls are trending in Ghana grin
Daz how stars do grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
garfield1:

So,what is wrong with that? Who told you apology solves everything? Didn't maria try to set up yerins?
If you accepted an apology, it's suppose to solve everything atleast to a large extent..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
stroller9795:

A strike is better grin

Strike Kee you there..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
[s]
Akwamkpuruamu:

Na bad belle be your problem.[/s]
E pain am tongue tongue
Your White hippo's game is casting just like the game u his rats out here are playing cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oyindamolah: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Demnan:
Woah... but what exactly happened, please
He has never dated any Nigerian girl, he came back home after studies in Ukraine and met this Bayelsa sweet chick, he didn't know Nigerian ladies are different from White ladies, they girl made him understand that once Banga enter inside soup na cook dey go cook the Banga. So anything relationship with yerins he is very careful

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nini's diary session on now
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Brownsun:

Daz how stars do grin
Niyi thought he could bring them down by laying false allegations against them but he ended up making them trend.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Strike Kee you there..
Kwa kwa kwa
E pain am gan! grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kikikiki. So, he didnt date before Uni? Bu, Biggie's house is not the place to start to look for relationship, oo.
Oyindamolah:
He has never dated any Nigerian girl, he came back home after studies in Ukraine and met this Bayelsa sweet chick, he didn't know Nigerian ladies are different from White ladies, they girl made him understand that once Banga enter inside soup na cook dey go cook the Banga. So anything relationship with yerins he is very careful
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Munzy14:

Very very...cheesy

My stan can give opponent HBP...cheesy

Ego ocha! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oyindamolah:
The female version of emma
Vawulence grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Cee C had brains you said shocked
Cee-C was not brainless like Tacha. She's educated and displayed intelligence while serving gbas gbos

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
carammel:
White money is too desperate, how won't you miss anyone of your loved ones like you are not human. undecided

Not defending colourful money oooo but I won't miss anyone the first 4 weeks of being away from them grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Since the supposed sucking of the chest area by Saga.

Brownsun:
Be like Nini hv had Tega in mind sincee

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Make we dey see how they handle the issue na.
Yesooo
All the best to my sweet hearts!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

If you accepted an apology, it's suppose to solve everything atleast to a large extent..

Well,to a small extent it solved nothing
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nini:
' I'm no longer angry. WhiteMoney made beans for us and I've eaten and I feel good. It was good. '

She then let's out a burp..... signs of her regurgitating the delicious meal of beans that Mr. WhiteMoney served her.

Like, if you saw when that burp came out of her mouth right when she said ' the food was good ' grin grin ( oh, haters will not like this) Giddem!

Share if you feel all the housemates have been complementing WM's cooking and handling of the kitchen commendably well so far.

Quote my comment (and attack) if you feel you don't understand English language properly, and you are a hater of the plain truth. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.