Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3997178 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
ARIN
I am feeling emotionally exhausted

A lot of things are happening, I had an argument with pere earlier today, she called angel a bitch, and I told him no

Tasks and contributions?
We had the token task, in my group I have pere, tega, Sammie, angel, Beatrice and whitemoney, they went with my idea, towards the end of the task they started bashing the work we have agreed to do together

Pere and Sammie was trying to get to us

Especially pere, he is calculative

I come in and I saw the work they were talking about it was good but ours wasn't bad as well, it was expected of pere but I was disappointed in Sammie

The Airtel task pere was the issue as well, just swap Sammie with saga, I love task and I love doing it either I fail or pass

Opinion on relationship?
Sammie and angel, I was the one that started it, they were good together until the task issue, she was already in a vulnerable position, when she was talking to me , Sammie walked to us and said sorry

In the morning of that day, Sammie came to me about angel and I told him to think of what he wants
Angel is rethinking it

Saga likes Nini, but Nini is in a relationship on the outside, so she might not be doing anything in the house

Pere and Maria, I don't know much about them

I am one of girls that like multiple boys, coming here in my head this is not the ideal place to fall in love

Saga, boma, cross, jaypaul those are the people I was attracted to in the beginning, in biggie's house never say never

Anything else
It's just pere, I don't know
End of diary session

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
So Cross likes Saskay, too?
safarigirl:

My guy no like babes wey dey fight for house, he likes peace and Saskay is peaceful

My problem with your babe be say she dey experience immense confusion, and she sef she just wan chill and avoid man wahala
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by adebayal(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Arin will be like why is this saga with nini when and here available and very much single
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Threebear:
The only place white bull is still trending is on Nairaland .

On Twitter is all about Maria, Liquorose and angel.

E b something grin

Even the latest trend , white whale didn't make top 5.

Cooking and jayus jokes can only get you so far .

Normal, there was a fight. It’s their one minute of fame, after that the spotlight moves to whitemoney.

Las las na Whitemoney go collect money, that one is the important one.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
I missed a lot today. Fight and drama everywhere and I missed it all cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Amya:

Tatis was the other account banned?
Who's Tatis? grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Biggie: Arin is there anything you still want to discuss with big brother.
Arin: Pere Pere Pere...
Obsession cool.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Demnan:
I never argued Cross's own, though. I asked you when Cross did and asked someone else to confirm, too, and when you said he really did, I didnt take it further. No need to burst a nerve, though, just asking you a question. When did WM say he liked Maria?

You did and was even asking for people to confirm. Well, Cross don confirm it once again in his diary session. Someone that went to ask out Maria after the peck she gave him during t & d. Abeg shut up.

Whitemoney admitted to it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tblack(m): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Amya:

Nigerian but mixed race, so yeah, Racism applies. Jackie is not the sharpest tool

We are of the same race, but different ethnic group.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
This our ikorodu analyst eeeh
The way white money dey pepper you sha
What odogwu cannot do does not exist grin
He was not involved in the fight but my guy was trending cheesy

Our analyst started ranting from day 1,first it was his team are not good with publicity yen yen yen
Secondly,he was not even among the top two most followed housemate but odogwu proved him wrong
Now the next agenda is kitchen grin grin inugwa

It is not by shouting and fighting o
They can fight but my guy will just be cruising
Our aim is just the 90m

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
I didnt argue it. It would seem you dont know the meaning of 'argue'. Asking for confirmation from you and someone else is not argument
DOptical:

You did and was even asking for people to confirm. Well, cross don confirm it in his diary session. Someone that went to ask out Maria after the peck she gave him. Abeg shut up.

Whitemoney admitted to it.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Eh...
tblack:

We are of the same race, but different ethnic group.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Falomo211:
Why this liquorose dey always look like guy for my face grin grin

You mean for everybody face grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Maria DS

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
All the Malarian's SIMPs want drag our W H I T E M O N E Y into negative vibes that has already started turning their mistress to RED color

We love his cooking and winning tasks o. Leave him for us like that

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
Demnan:
I didnt argue it. It would seem you dont know the meaning of 'argue'. Asking for confirmation from you and someone else is not argument

You did! You were asking for confirmation. I don't have time for your diatribe abeg.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrMacinterchi1: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
Donshegxy10:
ARIN

A lot of things are happening, I had an argument with pere earlier today, she called angel a bitch, and I told him no

Tasks and contributions?
We had the token task, in my group I have pere, tega, Sammie, angel, Beatrice and whitemoney, they went with my idea, towards the end of the task they started bashing the work we have agreed to do together

I come in and I saw the work they were talking about it was good but ours wasn't bad as well, it was expected of pere but I was disappointed in Sammie

The Airtel task pere was the issue as well, just swap Sammie with saga, I love task and I love doing it either I fail or pass

Opinion on relationship?
Sammie and angel, I was the one that started it, they were good together until the task issue, she was already in a vulnerable position, when she was talking to me , Sammie walked to us and said sorry

In the morning of that day, Sammie came to me about angel and I told him to think of what he wants
Angel is rethinking it

Saga likes Nini, but Nini is in a relationship on the outside, so she might not be doing anything in the house

I am one of girls that like multiple boys, coming here in my head this is not the ideal place to fall in love

Saga, boma, cross, jaypaul those are the people I was attracted to in the beginning, in biggie's house never say never

Anything else
End of diary session
you're doing well. thanks

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
Donshegxy10:
ARIN

Tasks and contributions?

Opinion on relationship?

Angel is rethinking it

Anything else
End of diary session

Pere nominations next week go set record in history of big brother naija grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
3RNEST:

Biggie still dey do DR section since
Anything to move the time forward.....when Whitemoney creates fashion show,you know biggie just rushed this season,but the production crew will get it right along the way.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergie001: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Falomo211:

Pere nominations next week go set record in history of big brother naija grin
He said it himself that he will get at least 15 nominations next week.

I think however he is wrong.....It might be 19 or 20...Let him stay though, I like the villains. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dotez:
But frankly speaking

“ If I overcross my boundaries. I apologize “
“She never even told me to my face that she was upset “
“I noticed her mood and apologized “
“I heard her talking about it in her little group. I raised my head and apologized again “. - Maria concerning Jackie B.

Buh seriously dis girl is really trying when it comes to apologizing,"i'm sorry" is a very heavy words in the mouth of majority.

And see me thinking she was so full of herself..

Jackie B eff up on this one,how will someone admit their wrong to you and you still went on smearing their name to other hms.
O wrong nau,you only do dis wen you av deep hatred towards someone for whatsoever reason.
Maria cant continue to piss people off and apologising like its nothing...she needs to stop provoking people and then play the victim card when they react!
That's bullshit!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
I'm really concerned that Jackie B refers to Maria as "this one" or "that one"

There is nothing more insulting and condescending than using those terms to refer to a person. It's so juvenile.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Maria is going to have alot of issues this season and the HMs will giver her more fans since most of the HMs will continue to nominate her back to back....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Is asking for confirmation 'arguing' to you. Brush up on your use of English, please.
DOptical:

You did! You were asking for confirmation. I don't have time for your diatribe abeg.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Smellingthon:

It's a gist but when it's between Maria and Liquorose it's gossip right?..

I see!
Yels grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Onyi99:
This our ikorodu analyst eeeh
The way white money dey pepper you sha
What odogwu cannot do does not exist grin
He was not involved in the fight but my guy was trending cheesy

Our analyst started ranting from day 1,first it was his team are not good with publicity yen yen yen
Secondly,he was not even among the top two most followed housemate but odogwu proved him wrong
Now the next agenda is kitchen grin grin inugwa

It is not by shouting and fighting o
They can fight but my guy will just be cruising
Our aim is just the 90m
You know him grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergie001: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Big Brother don sleep? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
With all this things Maria is saying.

Infact she tried,if it were to be me,i will seriously beat up Jackie B today,what nonsense.

I will beat her and take voluntary exit b4 they disqualify me grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Maria is going to have alot of issues this season and the HMs will giver her more fans since most of the HMs will continue to nominate her back to back....

Maria also speaks to people in condescending manner too. What is good for the goose is good for the gander

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
She knows its insulting. Her mom is Yoruba and every Yoruba raised child knows it's a very provoking thing to say
safarigirl:
I'm really concerned that Jackie B refers to Maria as "this one" or "that one"

There is nothing more insulting and condescending than using those terms to refer to a person. It's so juvenile.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
NLbabygirl:
Liquorose and asslicking malaria

She’s the real insecure person here.
Or maybe it just because she’s bi
Both. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Maria can gist sha. You'll follow her gist clearly.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.