Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3924248 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
safarigirl:
The performance is good, but once again, limited message.

In fact, I am tempted to think this advert is more about Okon the magical washerman, than Waw detergent

They had three scenarios, and each of them is focused on the stain removal, while sprinkling little information on the other qualities.

Great performance still, second best after Team Pere's, who also had the same hubris.

Okon later revealed that Waw was the secret weapon he used. They prepared their drama that way.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Kee yaself
after u die
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
I feel loike the only task Whitemoney will struggle with are those ones that is a liru bit physical............any other one he will definitely do well......it seems as though he has PHD in BBN grin grin grin that guy came fully prepared

35 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pere's team was the best!!!

No be by Nairaland noise.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demnan:
I dont think so, as it was posted just immediately after that team was done presenting

It came at the time the new acting started but anyone with a braincell would know he was referring to the just concluded task.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
The part where Okon pranked the bride to be and mum is the best scene ever cheesy

Their drama was entertaining and captivating from beginning till the end.

And all the team members came through.

Proud of my Sasbaby!

Nice one !

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
scondy:
They just made Okon the highlight rather than waw?
Another person wey get sense...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Whitemoney team did a fantastic presentation. If you’re judging it based on best advertisement and Time management, they did an excellent job.
Well done to every member of the team
Yerins cracked me up grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SUPOL(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Waw does it for okon stop beefing
safarigirl:
The performance is good, but once again, limited message.

In fact, I am tempted to think this advert is more about Okon the magical washerman, than Waw detergent

They had three scenarios, and each of them is focused on the stain removal, while sprinkling little information on the other qualities.

Great performance still, second best after Team Pere's, who also had the same hubris.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
The task executions are not about being prepared as I dont k ow how he is going to prepare for something he isnt sure what the theme is going to be
Dotez:
I feel loike the only task Whitemoney will struggle with are those ones that is a liru bit physical............any other one he will definitely do well......it seems as though he has PHD in BBN grin grin grin that guy came fully prepared

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mcbliss: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Getting intimidated?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Malarians are already crying and they are yet to announce the result grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sentiments aside.

Niniz team deserves to win both WAW tasks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Viking007:
This Whitemoney guy will make a good actor. cheesy
u are a dreamer. That fool whitedonkey is a wack bastard, nothing upstairs and downstairs.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Saga’s

Thanks...Wow they deserve it
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Please, it's okay, as you are determined to see your fave as a victim. Reminds me of Elites
Gbegirsoup:

It came at the time the new acting started but anyone with a braincell would know he was referring to the just concluded task.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
tonididdy:
Sentiments aside.

Niniz team deserves to win both WAW tasks.

Keep choking.

grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Pere's team killed it, dont mind hoodwinked nigerian yoots.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lmao.....Una dey make me laugh...U guys forget so soon that WAW will be judging based on d jingle and drama presentation...So all ye Whitemoney haters should chill and let them work.... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
SUPOL:
Waw does it for okon stop beefing
Exactly!
He suddenly became a miracle worker and revealed WAW was the real shizzle.
Excellent plot and presentation IMO. I'd earlier given it to Nini's group but Saskay's killed it for me.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
mcbliss:

Getting intimidated?
Go to the dictionary and check the meaning of intimidation..

Every person that has sense knows Pere's team was the best in that task. He isn't even my fave but that doesn't stop me from saying the truth. It's not by nairaland noise..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
E choke o
See malarians tears everywhere cheesy grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
Dotez:
I’ve never been so confident on my fav this way.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
NLbabygirl:
Whitemoney team did a fantastic presentation. If you’re judging it based on best advertisement and Time management, they did an excellent job.
Well done to every member of the team
Yerins cracked me up grin grin grin
which time management again? As a british journalist once asked "why are you all so stupid?"

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dada4138(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
observanc1:
u are a dreamer. That fool whitedonkey is a wack bastard, nothing upstairs and downstairs.
I find this so so funny, what is this pain and hatred?? sad Hbp is real o, if you can't beat them join them na bros

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demnan:
Please, it's okay, as you are determined to see your fave as a victim. Reminds me of Elites

The truth hurts.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demnan:
The task executions are not about being prepared as I dont k ow how he is going to prepare for something he isnt sure what the theme is going to be
Ofcos you and i knw dat all this task they are doing is not new to any BBN addict...dey did most of this stuff they are doing now in previous seasons as well......dey only add a liru bit of spice to some,no difference...... someone dat has been watching the show for a very long time and aspire to be on the show some day would av definitely done his/her homework.

And in this Case,WM is not doing bad at all

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

They love to hype nonsense grin
As it is,Its always about him promoting himself in any task and trying to dominate the others to their own detriment. And some of them just lie down flat for him.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Malarians can't talk about Maria's performance because they know She is a failure everywhere. Drama task.. Zero. Music task... -1 cheesy

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hadeaks(m): 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Good effort by WM's group, but I think they should not have adopted the same food stain concept for the first and second scenes. It sort of limited the message passed and also dropped their group in terms of creativity.

Their stories also felt rehashed, but this is really not their fault. We had seen the going for interview concept in the first group and the wedding dress concept in the second group so watching them use it did not bring any excitement for me. Again, it is not their fault they performed last. Also, the wedding dress story wasnt realistic for me and I dont know why two separate groups thought it made sense.

Overall, Nini's group had the best performance in terms of creativity, concept, relatability and execution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
scondy:

What does a degree evidence? Can u get a degree without formal education? And when u say Education is of different forms, why do u think the question of "level of education" appears in most bio-data questionnaires?

That's what we are saying.....someone with very limited knowledge will be wrongly challenging stuff with so much confidence.

Naaaa....this country ....smh

Are you trying to be obtuse?
Why would you use biodata questionnaire, as evidence of definition?
If you don't understand that Education goes way beyond attending a building for a defined number of years, then your level of education is complicit.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
I can’t wait to brag.

When are they announcing the results?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.