Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3959863 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ikwereanlion(m): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2021
Demnan:
You are arguing in the rubbish. A group of people on the social media space dont represent the opinion of millions. I personally have not visited any northern state, but I've seen what a Northern youth is capable of

Who be this one again wey dey argue like one early morning tombo drinking drunkard.

U have seen what a northern youth is capable of,,OK I get u

A normal northern female youth can dress like Nicki minaj at will,while there male counterpart dem dress like derele and charlie boy.I understand now

No forget say dem ban mannequin for dere o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2021
Brownsun:

Its today we will hear gist, gossips.
A lot of things went down last night but Kayode didnt show us angry
We have hypocrites in power currently...So it's best for them to hide xrated to avoid ban...

If they can ban twitter this long, cutting off BB is a child's play

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2021
MizzD:
How Peria always make a drama out of this nonexistent ship beats me

E tire person!

A case study indeed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2021
Ambber:

if this was Keagan, he was Indian and he was in the 2012 or 13 set and won, the one Goldie participated in.
oh Goldie, RIP
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by temitope23(m): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2021
Demnan:
That's Yaba now

Yes.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2021
Jaypaul don collect verified badge

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2021
DOptical:

Now this issa lie.

Don't use Maria to elevate your fave.

Maria hasn't been a sex gadget to anyone, so I don't know what you're driving at exactly!

She's been rather flirting but in a subtle way and not as conspicuous as that of Angel nor has she been naked in the house. I don't even have a problem with Angel now.

As for Beatrice, she did beg Pere for attention. And has told several guys such as Emmanuel that she liked them. Abeg.
Fyi,pere and Maria have been intimately involved...that's why he's bored with her!

Using unclothedness and flirting to insult Angle is a total waste of time because she's a proud nudist and you should get used to seeing her almost naked .She hasn't bleeped any guy in that house,contrary to what people expected of her based on her bad bitch persona and I respect her even more and more each day for not messing up or letting any to guy conquer her!

Beatrice never liked pere,she only teased him and ended it there.
As for Emmanuel,she's just catching cruise with him and she's over him.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2021
Froshloaded:

Na so e suppose be.

Jaypaul to the world!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2021
Eeghe:
BBA addicts
Does Saga somehow look like Gaetano(BBA1)?
He already looks like TuPac so I dunno. Gaeteno’s image is now blurred in my hippocam bla bla/memory bank.

Yes, he does look like him.

He looks more like Gaeteno than TuPac.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2021
Froshloaded:
Aww,congratulations to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2021
So what's to hate about that. She only returns the favor
Oyindamolah:
I said Angel was sad last night during the party & Sammie was having his best life. After party, Angel show Sammie say na learner����

BTW, I dislike Angel's character. That babe go cheat with 600 boys if you cheat on her with 1 girl�

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bbankky: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2021
Threebear:
Who wants to know the results cheesy grin
I do cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bbankky: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2021
HajiaNotu:

Luclay
Thank you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2021
Oyindamolah:
I said Angel was sad last night during the party & Sammie was having his best life. After party, Angel show Sammie say na learner����

BTW, I dislike Angel's character. That babe go cheat with 600 boys if you cheat on her with 1 girl�
Dont hate the player,hate the game! grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2021
Stop capping, please. It's not like you dont know what the south is capable of, too. Was it not a few years ago in Lagos a lady was disgraced in the market for wearing skimpy clothes? The south has its hypocrisy and the North has its, too. The Northern Youth, though, might not wear skimpy, but skimpy is not the beginning of wildness, neither is it the end
Ikwereanlion:

Who be this one again wey dey argue like one early morning tombo drinking drunkard.

U have seen what a northern youth is capable of,,OK I get u

A normal northern female youth can dress like Nicki minaj at will,while there male counterpart dem dress like derele and charlie boy.I understand now

No forget say dem ban mannequin for dere o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2021
Emmanuel spoilt lq.rose hair

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Be calming down once in a while na.
I'm always calm until they come for my fave angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2021
ersonleads:
Emmanuel spoilt lq.rose hair
I thought I was the only one that noticed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2021
Sugahylz:

Lol allow 2Pac Rest In Peace pls grin undecided

Why?
He lives on undecided
Can’t people look like him again? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2021
She is not even a nudist... she is just someone who revels in the power of her body, and justifiably so. Imagine Angel not having her body in the viewer's face after that disastrous launch day outfit? They would still be trolling her hard now
stroller9795:

Fyi,pere and Maria have been intimately involved...that's why he's bored with her!

Using unclothedness and flirting to insult Angle is a total waste of time because she's a proud nudist and you should get used to seeing her almost naked .She hasn't bleeped any guy in that house,contrary to what people expected of her based on her bad bitch persona and I respect her even more and more each day for not messing up or letting any to guy conquer her!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2021
MasterSteps:

Yes, he does look like him.
He looks more like Gaeteno than TuPac.

Hehehehehehehe
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2021
But wait....
Who actually heard when Maria called Arin's plaited hairdo ' crap '
Then again she called it ' this rubbish '

When she was gisting the guys how costly it could be in Dubai to make a woman's hair .
Did she have to use such derogatory words even if she just wanted to cite an example
She really needs to learn to bridle her tongue. If Arin spoke that way to her and about her hair (if she was in Arin's position ) she won't have taken it likely. Let's say the truth.

Oya, her useless fans , come and defend her now , while making up clever excuses. I'm waiting. cheesy

The way she cleverly gets out of wahala when she actually deserves to be roasted needs to be studied at Harvard University. Someone like me I would have seen through her humour to know when she's just being a narcissistic biatch. Lol

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2021
3RNEST:
Only one HM going home, guess who pls.

The guys can go home angry,Ebuka should please keep Beatrice for us. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2021
bbankky:

I think he was a South Africa guy,I think Lucley not sure of the spelling

Yes, Luclay of BBA6.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2021
It’s a good day to re-pakiSTAN Angel grin
The queen of highlights and content!!!
If you talk,you collect!!!
Ya fada!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2021
stroller9795:

Ment or menthol?

What did I say before?

We deal in fact on here and not in propaganda & bullshit! Provide proof to your bullshit claim or keep shut!

And it's Hypocritical of you to bash Maria who hasn't done 1/5 of what Angel has done. Same way you had attacked Nengi when Erica was equally flirting with the likes of Laycon, Neo, Brighto etc. Na ment?

By the way, same Pere still went to meet Maria today but Maria asked him to fvck off. Pere was angry because she was grinding hard at Cross. Dunno why he was angry tho, after all he was grinding at other ladies too. Na ment? Beside, it's a party!

Beatrice has confessed to liking Pere multiple times, it was Pere who wouldn't indulge her. She even went to tell Biggie apart from telling her crews. I think she stopped indulging Angel in her Pere gossip when she realised that Angel also liked Pere. Lol.

Also, she admitted to liking Emmanuel and had implied that the guys were forcing him to like Rose.

Oops, I forgot to add that Beatrice also confessed to liking Niyi, a married man! Also Angel snooped on him multiple times in the bathroom which he didn't like.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2021
stroller9795:

The country is been run by religious extremists and they'd ban this show if certain things are being aired.
So dont blame 'kayode'for hiding alot from the public.
True. They are actually taking a risk even airing it in the midst of pressure.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
But wait....
Who actually heard when Maria called Arin's plaited hairdo ' crap '
Then again she called it ' this rubbish '

When she was gisting the guys how costly it could be in Dubai to make a woman's hair .
Did she gave to use such derogatory words even if she just wanted to site an example
She really needs to learn to bridle her tongue. If Arin spoke that way to her and about her hair (if she was in Arin's position ) she won't have taken it likely. Let's say the truth.

Oya, her useless fans , come and defend her now , while making up clever excuses. I'm waiting. cheesy

The way she cleverly gets out of wahala when she actually deserves to be roasted needs to be studied at Harvard University. Someone like me I would have seen through her humour to know when she's just being a narcissistic biatch. Lol
Permit me to add liquor to this violence!!!
Giddem!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2021
[s]
stroller9795:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
from kidd to boma...like seriously?
Why do you keep stanning guys who have nothing to offer except they latch on to a ship with a strong contender?grin[/s]
But they never get disgraced inside or outside the house..They still win in or outside the house grin unlike ur mentally unstable whores every season that can't even survive in the show or prosper outside without a man's deek....They always run mad finally when they get rejected by my strong men tongue grin cheesy
From Erica to Angel wink
Kidd dealt with Erica to my satisfaction and Boma did the lord's work on Angel yesterday tongue
U don't mess my choices of men hahaha tongue tongue

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2021
Yerins looks different, Tega did a good job on him....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2021
stroller9795:

Permit me to add liquor to this violence!!!
Giddem!!!
One year permission contract granted, sir !
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KAHBOOM: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2021
scondy:

Is it every time u use hands? For me....using hands na once once now...and I must be in a really good and convenient situation...

If Me and some proper African men use fork chop swallow we nogo enjoy am.

The sweetness of swallow is in the fingers..Especially if im come that part wey if soup and swallow don plenty for ur fingers,u go come pause lick all the fingers continue.The sweetness na ULTRA GALACTIC taste cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.