Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3887945 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

When you are ready to speak, leave an actual comment. I'll be here.

You make it look like it's a big deal. You know what I mean here.

Lol, Nigerians
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

What exactly do you mean by African culture is African culture homogeneous or the same across all boards if you were not ignorant won't you know that in some African culture what you term immoral in your small mind was actually allowed.

NBC is not looking to cancelling anything it is all in your head get out of the thread if you don't like the show and shut up if you like,back bite,steal etc you are just as immoral as the show you are condemning which you are in no way better than.
Which housemates have been hinted on anything?even if the show gets cancelled the decision can always be reversed but then on what grounds will NBC cancel it or is for children?

Otondo radarada
Don't mind that one.Bbn has as always been a controversial show in Nigeria. Some people always criticize it every year calling for its ban.But the thing is the program is rated18 and you dont have to watch it if you don't like it.so is anybody forcing those who don't like it to watch it? Hypocritical bunch.In fact you can block the channel if you don't want them to watch it in your home.So what's the problem? They are more raunchy music videos out there that haven't been banned by nbc.So it's a reality show that they will now ban?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
WarriAproko:
WHITEMONEY IS NIGERIA FAVORITE BUT NOT OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES FAVORITE THATS WHY I SAYS HE NEED TO UP HIS GAME. KITCHEN METHOD IS BECOMING BORING

My point as well,Nigerians alone are not voting and so I cannot just buy this narrative his fans are trying to sell that he has taken the money.

Nah, anyway we watch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chuksp09(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Megatone50:

I swear..was about askin so....
Location rep...all mile 2 , festac. No rain....
Others in lag.. reply make we track dem..
No rain for Yaba
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Goddyss(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

I'm not living abroad, though I have lived there in the past but I said the same thing in the afternoon about Maria's reverse sarcasm and cold wittiness. I've decoded her from day two of her being in that house. Very mean as you've said.
Not even my ex Russian , or American gf's were this narcissistic and condescending. 100 percent blue bloods, oh. Not even biracial.

I blame those in the house who can't put her in her place using the same subtle gimmicks and crass humour that she employs.

You're absolutely right. She's very mean and trying to play the guys and have them under her control. I don't like that lady a bit. It's not about this show. She's very mean.

Imagine when she said that Yerins intentionally came to bathroom to look at her unclothedness when all the housemates share same bathroom and such thing is bound to happen accidentally.

That lady is very mean and wicked. I hope something will happen that will unveil her

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
ANGEL IS FUCCKING REAL. SHE NOR SEND ANY DEAD RATS

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
They are complaining that people like white money because of bandwagon effect

But me I think it is liquorose that has bandwagon effect , people are just staning her because of her followers

I don't find anything interesting about her, atleast white money is interesting and fun

I hope this new housemate will take the hype from her , since the others can't do the job

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
Echoketh:
if you observe him well, you would notice all his acts

I see nothing. Maybe it's because I can see.

grin

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy.....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ikwereanlion:
Chai

Fine boy good ooo

See as nini,Jackie and peace focus on Michael leave the other guy out for dem discussioncheesy

I must fine again for my next life

Hahaha I think say na only me notice am o. Dem just abandon the photographer guy for corner grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
Echoketh:
aswear
You're one smart person...I'm suprised most people can't see through his acts, only very few people have actually noticed this

Nigerians are really gullible!
newly created account yesterday. Lolz continue o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Ignore those noisemakers white money is not winning this season.

Even though I don't even buy social media hype I know that some of his fans are just bandwagoners making noise.Tacha was one of the most hated on this thread two years back but it did not stop her shine even Yousef wey in my opinion suppose go house get supporters when dey vote am and I am sure the margin between him and white money wasn't that big
white is just too overhyped on NL...and I don't think NL noise will make him win. Most of the people hyping him here don't even have decoder

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
Graysons:
This Maria na another she-devil. spit

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

My point as well,Nigerians alone are not voting and so I cannot just buy this narrative his fans are trying to sell that he has taken the money.

Nah, anyway we watch
This show voting oattern this year. Highest bids for DSTV subscribers and gotv. If u got Premium package u got higher votes. Some other AFRICAN countries are coting too. Not only Nigeria. How do u convince thise other countries

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
WarriAproko:
WHITEMONEY IS NIGERIA FAVORITE BUT NOT OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES FAVORITE THATS WHY I SAYS HE NEED TO UP HIS GAME. KITCHEN METHOD IS BECOMING BORING

WhiteMoney is living his life and being himself.
And he is already the most loved housemate overall.

You want him to change or fake or act because of what??

International my ass.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
WarriAproko:
This show voting oattern this year. Highest bids for DSTV subscribers and gotv. If u got Premium package u got higher votes. Some other AFRICAN countries are coting too. Not only Nigeria. How do u convince thise other countries
Another angle cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
chuksp09:

No rain for Yaba
then it's def benin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
Sammy Na another useless housemate

Even Arin better pass am wella

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
DownChelsea:

I see nothing. Maybe it's because I can see.

grin

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy.....
Breathhhhhhhhh
You get time, check d person profile you quote self

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Echoketh:
white is just too overhyped on NL...and I don't think NL noise will make him win. Most of the people hyping him here don't even have decoder

Oh.. now I understand.

An anti-whitemoney account.
Lmao grin

Have fun while being pressed.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy......

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
omotolly22:
They are complaining that people like white money because of bandwagon effect

But me I think it is liquorose that has bandwagon effect , people are just staning her because of her followers

I don't find anything interesting about her, atleast white money is interesting and fun

I hope this new housemate will take the hype from her , since the others can't do the job

Lipton rose offers nothing

Her best content is to dance like alangba ,but she is still better than her boyfriend Emmanuel

Emmanuel needs to go immediately also

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Goddyss:

You didn't hear what she said clearly. She said she could still go to law school anytime. She hasn't attended law school yet
I heard everything she said fine and clear.
She said she made her grades but she missed the call to bar which she chose to be in the house over.
Some of her colleagues in law school are already saying they were in law school together.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Hahaha I think say na only me notice am o. Dem just abandon the photographer guy for corner grin
And na the photographer dey boast on stage sey he be fine boy no pimples. Does he need to tell us that?Such emptiness

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
Echoketh:

Take it easy na grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drake49(m): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Mrs LIKE again embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Nigerian favorite is what determines the winner. Efe was Nigerian favorite, TBoss was African favorite. I guess you know what happened.

We are. Not called giant of Africa for no reason . We influnced how BBA voted, we are the only country in Africa that has the big brother reality show. Even south Africa couldn't muster that much support to a local big brother, I bet you southies won't watch or motivated to go vote
how many people in Nigeria do u think are voting this time. Many people join the crowd because they just want to be among. The pattern of voting this year have change. If not the supports of influencers and celebrities do u think many people will vote?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
Na so nini abandon tupac follow americana chei dis life no balance cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
Echoketh:
You better ignore those noisemakers hyping their akamu body or Black money or whatever. Let them.stay in their utter delusion

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Nigerian favorite is what determines the winner. Efe was Nigerian favorite, TBoss was African favorite. I guess you know what happened.

We are. Not called giant of Africa for no reason . We influnced how BBA voted, we are the only country in Africa that has the big brother reality show. Even south Africa couldn't muster that much support to a local big brother, I bet you southies won't watch or motivated to go vote

That moniker you're replying to is an anti-whitemoney moniker.

Free the hater.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Megatone50: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Arin has apparently used all the "like" we can use in these world.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
chucs:
Really felt for Yerins and Beatrice. Beaty left it late and she paid for it. I wish them (including Niyi) the best of luck in their endeavors.

Yerins will make a good family man and I wonder why the babes let him leave the house like that.

Let’s not fool ourselves. Those babes are attracted to manly men. And Yerins is not manly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.