Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3929289 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2021
foluwaseyi:

Michael has 6 packs, Pere has 1 pack. Pere is full of himself, Michael is not. Pere is manipulative to the core, the guy hasn't shown that yet. Most of all, Michael looks more attractive when he opens his mouth and Pere looks Very Very less attractive when he starts spouting nonsense.
I am not talking about his personality...I personally do not even like the attitude of pere..I dislike him...but honestly he is more handsome than Michael...leave story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2021
Pere carry your old self outta my screeen nau
Allow those two new dudes bond nau

See how he just came and interrupted the convo I was enjoying.

They are not talking about America right now.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2021
I think I have had enough of white money fans! Whew. Una mouth too sharp abeg.
I still like him. But I think I will quietly decamp...I love underdogs! Not bandwagon winners.

My main reason though; I just realized he is playing a game. I wasn't so sure before but now I know. Anyway big brother is still a game,so if he plays the viewers to win,it is still ok.

My favorites now
maria,whitemoney,michael. This Michael guy really stands a chance.he is bubbly and fun. I hope he gets more fans.

People that are real in that house; Saskay,Maria,cross.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ignis: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2021
DownChelsea:

Lmao..

grin

Lmao

grin

Lmao

grin

Stay pressed.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy.........

Na content be that?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2021
seunmsg:

Get the fvck out of here with your bigotry.
So says a yoruba tribalist.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2021
BOOZELEE:

That guy is better than pere joor

Gels will easily fall for him before falling for pere

The yeye pere heard him sing for the ladies yerstday im sef run go sing for maria,,maria change topic sharp sharp sad
We are not talking about that...who is more handsome is the question.. not who has a better swag and voice and charisma...we are saying.. who is more handsome is the question..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Kayode....I was enjoying that kayvee, pere & Michael convo....how can u switch to nini and her minions?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Kyra1:
So Pere put his hand on liquorose shoulder and went ahead to hold
Tega on her waist. Cross and Emmanuel asked him why he was doing that in front of Maria. Then he said Maria is not his girl.
He's right. Maria is not and can never be his girl. I don't even want them together.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Senseii:

Hello swidy

I am looking for balance

White money can’t continue to be acting in d kitchen. He needs to create a balance. If he has sense he should know those housemates cheering him simply want to relegate him to d kitchen.

He should wise up...

As for Ozo...pls don’t open up old wounds embarassed
1.well, the people that matter (WhiteMoney fans) already recognize that he isn't faking anything. And we are ready to stand by him no matter where his passions lead him to.
2. He has sense than any other living thing in that house.
3. He is wiser than the other housemates

E choke you? grin

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Brownsun:

Goodluck grin

Thank you, my dear.

I will need it (without that picture, though).
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Two years ago, I was one of those rubbishing the show.

But last year, I became one of those setting money aside to massively vote for my Laycon.

Change is the ONLY constant thing in life, and this includes a change of opinions.

Lol see them

Where’s our fellow alumnus Davodyguyy

Last year was mad

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
Pere carry your old self outta my screeen nau
Allow those two new dudes bond nau

See how he just came and interrupted the convo I was enjoying.

They are not talking about America right now.

Y the hate tho? My boy blends with them dudes so well...they were talking about alcohol...the convo was interesting .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2021
crazymommy:
We are not talking about that...who is more handsome is the question.. not who has a better swag and voice and charisma...we are saying.. who is more handsome is the question..

He is ruggedly hansome
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hungry4sex(f): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2021
Dotez:

In short you're saying:

All Barrister are Lawyers but not all Lawyers are Barrister right?
exactly
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Which cash did whitemoney win
Airtel task
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2021
Senseii:

Lol see them

Where’s our fellow alumnus Davodyguyy

Last year was mad

Highly mad grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2021
[s]
safarigirl:

Michael wey we no see him light for Truth or Dare?

The people who should fear for their fans with Michael or KayVee are people like Boma, Saga, Cross and Emmanuel.

WhiteMoney fans are people who enjoy overdramatic characters that can sing Chioma Jesus at any point in time. KayVee and Michael are nothing like WhiteMoney, people supporting WhiteMoney cannot move to people that share no traits with him. You look at similarity in character, when you talk of fans moving away.

And you have overrated new housemates for whatever reason.

Anyway, WM is clearly the frontrunner, na why una think say na him go lose fans.

[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2021
WarriAproko:
If them Shut this program nothing go happen.

This is a confidential document but I’d show you a snippet. Please see attached

It may interest you to know that a bidding war has already began for that channel. NTA and ray power fm has some interesting propositions on the table including but not limited to mathematics competitions, political debates and maybe even religious shows. It will never be secular shows promoting degeneracy and moral decadence among the youths again. Never again! Nigeria is not and will never be a secular state

My advise for the fanatics here is to take it in stride and engage in more productive activities. The country needs your youthful vigor and energy which should not be expended in front or the TV set all day. This was one of the pain points which led to this decision.

This thread and social media posts were even referenced. That’s why I said to watch what happens here in the coming days

Best regards
F.E.O
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2021
Broobembem:

Airtel task
Glover task as well
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2021
Bennytwin:
I think I have had enough of white money fans! Whew. Una mouth too sharp abeg.
I still like him. But I think I will quietly decamp...I love underdogs! Not bandwagon winners.

My main reason though; I just realized he is playing a game. I wasn't so sure before but now I know. Anyway big brother is still a game,so if he plays the viewers to win,it is still ok.

My favorites now
maria,whitemoney,michael. This Michael guy really stands a chance.he is bubbly and fun. I hope he gets more fans.

People that are real in that house; Saskay,Maria,cross.

But you had to come here and broadcast it undecided
So much for quietly decamping. undecided
You made it noisy. Even the length of your epistle proves this.
On the bolded again, we'll be happy to miss you . Do you need t' fare as you decamp ?

Astalabista bebe ! Be gone .

Team WhiteMoney till the end

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2021
[s]
potland:
i quite agree. Wizkid is one overrated son of a bitch

[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2021
BOOZELEE:

He is ruggedly hansome
grin grin ...smh
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Two years ago, I was one of those rubbishing the show.

But last year, I became one of those setting money aside to massively vote for my Laycon.

Change is the ONLY constant thing in life, and this includes a change of opinions.

Very true!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
Ok...as morning has come, I have now seen the Micheal that the ladies were on about last night with regards to his handsomeness .

Oh puhleasee, I have now seen his face clearly , and Pere , JayPaul, Rayvee are still more handsome.
Even WhiteMoney .

All the same , Michael is cool . Let's not just overhype .

Juicewurld comes to mind. I see a resemblance. He's the low-budget juicewurld, until he becomes a household name . I wish him success in his new found fame . smiley

Meanwhile, I had a lucid dream today and it felt worrisome. lipsrsealed

What did you dream about? We may have a Joseph here to interpret it.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2021
Broobembem:

Airtel task
How much please
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

But you had to come here and broadcast it undecided
So much for quietly decamping. undecided
You made it noisy. Even the length of your epistle proves this.
On the bolded again, we'll be happy to miss you . Do you need t' fare as you decamp ?

Astalabista bebe ! Be gone .

Team WhiteMoney till the end

Na disguised WhiteMoney hater.

WhiteMoney don choke am. grin

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by potland: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2021
tegax:

Na so that girl fit sneak enter final 5 o.....unless biggy changes the dynamics of the game ofcourse. Reminds me of Diane.
Princess is like a needle in a haystack. Nowhere to be found
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2021
Chelseafan1:

You're blind, Michael is finer than all the guys in that house handsdown

LOL

Na because na new housemate E dey shack you so

Pere and Emmanuel are easily finer than Michael. Cross is easily sexier. Man is like 5ft.8", that knocks him off the pecking order on male attractiveness by like two pegs.

He's not the finest guy in that house. Neither of the guys Biggie brought have rivaled the most attractive guys from the original group.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2021
Thefavouredone4:

This is a confidential document but I’d show you a snippet. Please see attached

It may interest you to know that a bidding war has already began for that channel. NTA and ray power fm has some interesting propositions on the table including but not limited to mathematics competitions, political debates and maybe even religious shows. It will never be secular shows promoting degeneracy and moral decadence among the youths again. Never again! Nigeria is not and will never be a secular state

My advise for the fanatics here is to take it in stride and engage in more productive activities. The country needs your youthful vigor and energy which should not be expended in front or the TV set all day. This was one of the pain points which led to this decision.

This thread and social media posts were even referenced. That’s why I said to watch what happens here in the coming days

Best regards
F.E.O
Them shut Twitter nothing happened nah come dis one. It will just tale a call and heavy bribe for this program to remain
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2021
safarigirl:

Michael wey we no see him light for Truth or Dare?

The people who should fear for their fans with Michael or KayVee are people like Boma, Saga, Cross and Emmanuel.

WhiteMoney fans are people who enjoy overdramatic characters that can sing Chioma Jesus at any point in time. KayVee and Michael are nothing like WhiteMoney, people supporting WhiteMoney cannot move to people that share no traits with him. You look at similarity in character, when you talk of fans moving away.

And you have overrated new housemates for whatever reason.

Anyway, WM is clearly the frontrunner, na why una think say na him go lose fans.

Lol...fans will soon get fed up

I just want Micheal to bond well with WM

So that I can see something

From day 1 he already liked WM...WM gave him food! cheesy

My pple lesson learned: First impression matters o

My only problem is those girls..those girls won’t allow him concentrate.

God how do I fix this?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Testate(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2021
MadeMan01:
Una hear Una lawyer JMK?
Wasted education. She said, " I want to get into the hospitality industry, I love hospitals". What has hospitals got to do with hospitality. She said this discussing with Emma about setting up food biz
I believe you are joking about this
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2021
scondy:

Y the hate tho? My boy blends with them dudes so well...they were talking about alcohol...the convo was interesting .
Must you lie undecided

They were talking about alcohol, amongst other things. ' other things ' in quote. Not just alcohol .

He should have allowed then be. He just came in with his bossy self and cut in while the other guy was talking . He changed the conversation immediately . undecided
Maybe this age thingy he keeps going on about ( I'm fucking 36 man, I'm not a child ) is to blame for things like this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.