Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3929455 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2021
Queen stop talking, stop reminding of that person undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2021
No wonder Jackie dress fine, she don see baby daddy grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2021
Jackie B die by Michael.

She dey even wear her wig this morning, instead of carrying that her primary school hairstyle wey she like.

E no easy to locate Houston guy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2021
JackyeB is working hard
You have to admire her tenacity
No?
Okay cheesy
lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by potland: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2021
Jackie b introducing mike to his future inlaws

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2021
safarigirl:

I didn't say there is anything wrong with Yousef though, so, I don't know the purpose of your emotional outburst
Lol.... I be wan change am for person this morning...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by iscom(m): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2021
iscom:
AS WE ARE ENJOYING THE SHOW. ..

DON’T FORGET TO CHECK THE NAIRALAND LINK BELOW FOR ALL YOUR ORIGINAL ROMOSS, XIAOMI, REDMI, YOOBAO , REMAX, ANKER, PISEN POWERBANKS AND MOBILE PHONE ACCESSORIES.

FOR ALL YOUR QUALITY WIRELESS AND WIRED EARPHONES.

BUY FROM US TODAY AND YOU WON'T REGRET BUYING FROM US .

GOD BLESS YOU. THANKS
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2021
Bennytwin:

Length of epistle? Lol. You call that lengthy? You need to read things more dear.

I have never hidden the fact that I like whitemoney. Even if I decamp,won't make me hate him. Big brother is not that deep. I m not as crazy as u guys that get ur daily dose of vitamins from the show.

All the housemates have a life. We all have as well.
If you are upset because I said I know white is playing viewers,I m sorry it hurt u and ur cohorts. But that's the truth. Still my opinion won't make him not to win if people vote for him.

But I will still say what I surmised from his character in the house.
White obviously knows this game very well and he is playing it perfectly.
I won't support an unreal housemate. But won't stop me from liking him.

U guys should sheath ur sword pls. This bbn is not a do or die affair abeg.

Most of us know the bolded. But do you ?
If you did , you won't be saying this after yet another longer epistle. wink

What I mean is , all na crusie. Only the strong ones survive on these streets .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

And we may have Joseph's brothers here to to try to dim my light . Sell me to the Egyptians grin

Moral lesson :
It's not every dream you share with outsiders. Even family members, I don't trust . How much more..... wink

grin l get you. Was just curious.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Freethinker87: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2021
Eeghe:

When did this happen?

Not long. He was telling (bragging to) Queen the new housemate how he saved JayPaul with his veto power, he walked in on JayPaul then took them all to the kitchen where WhiteMoney was and was going off on it.

Talk about being insensitive.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2021
He be like say he get something wey Michael tell Jackie b when e enter d house.. na Jackie b be dis..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2021
Could Micheal be attracted to Jackie, I do t understand why he's been on her trail .
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2021
stroller9795:

Damn!
We all underrated Yousef and we dont even know if he topped WM or not.
The only way we can know the strength of our faves is for biggy to put all of them up for eviction!
Yousef no too get fans .....he only edge Beatrice by tiny margin and e got it from pith votes and alliance voting....if them put all of dem up and evict up to 6 ppl....he is a gonna

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2021
Dannyxy:
Meanwhile good morning to every one that likes sammie grin

Shay him fans get name like this undecided

I pick samurai grin

Bwahahaha

Lol u guys should be picking names carefully

Na so one say na Anini nation

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SaintBishop: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2021
Graysons:
Of course pere is more handsome than michael. Pere is a greek god grin apart from Emmanuel and jaypaul, no one fine reach pere.
Gbam! Over handsome they worry pere. grin
I don see the Michael dude, Nigga look like something wey crocodile vomit. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2021
Eeghe:
Boma has ported too
Lol!
He is with Queen, showing her round his palace tongue
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
What is he feeling like?
His tenure as HOH expires today,so isn't he supposed to have packed his belongings out of that 'palace'? grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hungry4sex(f): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2021
Thefavouredone4:

If only you knew who you’re talking to.Me, a Mumu? God forgive you.

Best regards
F.E.O
will you keep quiet, if you like do press conference. I put it to you that even if they have live sex, the show won't go nowhere. Nobe today we begin face opposition from arewa as regards to bbnaija. So please stop making noise

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2021
When is nomination?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2021
There was an interaction between Emmanuel and Angel around that 2AM wey I no update una....make E no he like say Emmanuel no get him moments

So, Angel was telling Cross about how guys who take a lot of carbs or smoke or drink too much usually have nasty tasting cum.

Emmanuel overheard the conversation while passing by, and asked her to repeat. She repeated herself, and then said someone like Emmanuel that eats a lot of carbs will have awful cum.

Emmanuel argued that he works off his own sugar, Angel replied with, "Doesn't mean it (sperm) won't taste nasty"

Emmanuel, "I guess there's only one way to find out" (IYKYK)

Angel, "I don't want to find out"

Emmanuel, "I never said you would..."

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2021
Liquorose na babe joor

The hair style fits her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2021
carammel:
Could Micheal be attracted to Jackie, I do t understand why he's been on her trail .

Lol, Omo no confuse yourself, na Jackie dey trail the guy

Na she don bombard am with her family pictures, dey introduce am to all her family members. The guy is just indulging her

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2021
carammel:
Its the opposite
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2021
carammel:
He said they met before outside the house..

Both of them from Abj.

Michael from ludge, Abuja.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]U go lick white bloated hippo Prick tire and nothing will come out of it for u and ur floating Cross tongue

Whoever the mike is just a regular cute guy that hasn't even showed his true personality but because u have a failed agenda of decampaigning Boma u are there disgracing ur old age loool
Infact is that bleached Cow that should be scared with his fizzling out cooking script cheesy if u had any sense in u!!! that is all he has going for him and his usual noise making!!! Atleast the other guys u listed are sexy or atleast cute but Fake money has non of that grin cheesy grin

Anyways no one can intimidate my Handsome Papi chulo even at his advanced age grin cheesy Keep crying to six ft below tongue
E pain am tongue
Why do I always find your comments disturbing?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2021
SaintBishop:

grin bro dude no near handsome, abi Dem get another wey of handsomegrin, maybe na to dey speak American accentgrin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2021
SaintBishop:

Fvck! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2021
gameboy727:

grin l get you. Was just curious.
Lol, I get you too , cous .

Just that , one day I told my mother my dreams and I was shocked what she had to say in response.
Same with an older woman I used to know . An ex girlfriend , and the list goes on.

Human beings are unpredictable. If they can stop your dreams or make you feel it's impossible, they would .
Anyways, that's that. I get your curiosity , though .
Trust me, Lucid dreams is the issh! Doesn't get any better than that . But , only when it's not the evil kind .

This life...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Freethinker87: 11:10am On Aug 09, 2021
safarigirl:
There was an interaction between Emmanuel and Angel around that 2AM wey I no update una....make E no he like say Emmanuel no get him moments

So, Angel was telling Cross about how guys who take a lot of carbs or smoke or drink too much usually have nasty tasting cum.

Emmanuel overheard the conversation while passing by, and asked her to repeat. She repeated herself, and then said someone like Emmanuel that eats a lot of carbs will have awful cum.

Emmanuel argued that he works off his own sugar, Angel replied with, "Doesn't mean it (sperm) won't taste nasty"

Emmanuel, "I guess there's only one way to find out" (IYKYK)

Angel, "I don't want to find out"

Emmanuel, "I never said you would..."

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:10am On Aug 09, 2021
Dannyxy:
Queen stop talking, stop reminding of that person undecided
Erica lives rent free in your head!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol, Omo no confuse yourself, na Jackie dey trail the guy

Na she don bombard am with her family pictures, dey introduce am to all her family members. The guy is just indulging her
Micheal was chatting with the guys downstairs, he had to find his way to the game room and went straight to sit with Jackie, so he seem to be the one chasing, luckily the babe is also down for him.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2021
stroller9795:

Yousef's fans dont make noise like WM fans.They work in silence and I think his fans are mostly Arewa grin

Make una no dey Bobo us with this silent fans talk.

You think WhiteMoney does not have his own silent fans?

Noisy fans are very necessary in this game, because they will sway people into believing their favorite is strong enough to win, and those people will gravitate towards that person.

E dey like church evangelism. Na the people wey dey for streets, dey tell people about their church dey get plenty members. You no fit siddon with minimal promotion dey talk, "our members are silent"

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2021
carammel:

Micheal was chatting with the guys downstairs, he had to find his way to the game room and went straight to sit with Jackie, so he seem to be the one chasing, luckily the babe is also down for him.
na she go dey lie down for him bed last night and refused to go to the HoH room, so, she definitely chased.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.