Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3967441 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2021
Broobembem:
BBNaija is beginning to look scripted.

What is this?
Pls what's happening here?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2021
safarigirl:

You don't have the required intelligence for this conversation.

Your first question is already silly, so, once again, take your Mumu talk to where you will find your fellow mumus

This is you going personal. Something you claimed you don't do.

Bladdy hypocrite!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stonemind(f): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2021
teacherbim:

You've change the narrative , which various camp or alliance are you talking about?don't forget you all said Yousef is one of the dalewood in that house, which I agreed but know this!Yousef got no votes from any other camp, he has is strong fans that are solidly behind him so dead this story of other camps voted for him.

They have no idea!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2021
Yes the show don finally kick off. Contents everywhere you go. It took 3 borites to leave and these new housemates to come in for the game to start.

I wish they could sweep out Princess, Saskay and Jay Paul next week and bring in some tall handsome housemates to make Mariah weak and Pere to shake small cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2021
Broobembem:
What is this?

Please what am i missing?

What is the matter with the “this”?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2021
OMO yousef has fans o...

See how they are all creeping out all of a sudden...

So na una vote for am?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2021
queentener:
JMK not Queen
What are you saying ?
Haven't I modified my comment ?

Ooooh
"Queentener" no wonder you were quick to defend your name sake without reading my comment again to check if I had corrected my mistake.

Nawa oo

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2021
RightDecision15:

We dey gidigba, we’re going no where

We pin!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
teacherbim:

You've change the narrative , which various camp or alliance are you talking about?don't forget you all said Yousef is one of the dalewood in that house, which I agreed but know this!Yousef got no votes from any other camp, he has is strong fans that are solidly behind him so dead this story of other camps voted for him.

Malaria people aligned and voted for him. A strong spy from her group told us.
Whitemoney is a strong contender and the intelligent thing another strong contender will do is to form alliance and kick him out.
This is a game and that's the way it's done.

If Yousef and Maria is put up for eviction tommorow, white fans will also align and vote him to kick Maria out. Everything is political intended.

Stop thinking that only yousef himself gathered all those votes, it's not possible. What content does he even have apart from his good looks.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
TheEnforcer:
That's how they make noise every year about banning lol
Lai Mohammed was making moves to ban the show last year but was stopped before saying he never contemplated banning the show!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
Saskay really has to leave that house. She brings absolutely nothing to the table. Zero content. She’s always sick or sleeping in bed with that her face like Gambia woman. She’s gotta go angry

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stonemind(f): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
fertilewomb:

Malaria people aligned and voted for him. A Strong Spy from her group told us.
Whitemoney is a strong contender and the intelligent thing another strong contender will do is to form alliance and kick him out.

If Yousef and Maria is put up for eviction tommorow, white fans will also align and vote him to kick Maria out. Everything is political intended.

Stop thinking that only yousef himself gathered all those votes, it's not possible. What content does he even have apart from his good looks.

A strong spy indeed mumu grin angry

E Go CHOKE UNA

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
DownChelsea:
Abeg who get that Pere meme.

grin
This one?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Broobembem:

What is this?

This na last week now. Pere was only advising Emma to play with other girl to see how Liquorose will react and other bla bla bla
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
fergieboy:

I think some people reported her page cox she is the first housemate to be verified before their favorites
that's petty
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Broobembem:

What is this?

This was last week when Pere dey enter Emmanuel about Liquor Rose and asking him if he liked Maria o. What is scripted about that? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
scondy:

Y r u trying so hard to discount yousef's fanbase. Why ? You are not privy to the results so let ur opinion sound like an opinion.

I dey tell you... grin grin grin

E pain safari reporters!.. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Bennytwin:

Sweetie,pls be calm. None of these housemates feed any of us.
I never said what I said for u guys to care.

I just said what I have observed over this 2 weeks....or can't I say the truth about a housemate I like anymore?

That whitemoney is playing the viewers should be clear to anyone who has a critical eye. That won't make people to stop voting for him or anything.

I just said I like him but won't be part of his voters anymore. I voted for him last week while I was still observing and he is a nice guy no doubt. Just not real.

I just love real people! Real people should be encouraged that's all. People that are ready to show us their weaknesses,fears,etc. We are all humans and it is a reality show.

I dunno how what I said is paining u guys like this. If he has ur vote,then keep voting for him. He can win if he has the highest votes.my opinion won't change that.

I only said what I observed please. Enough of u guys saying I m not his fan abi wetin.

Me sha have my own twisted Fanning ideology.
I can bad mouth my fan one minute and fight for him the next.
Am with you on white but some things he does are too scripted.
We like him or rather settled to fan him when he is his real self esp when he thrown those funny jabs. That's natural.
But when you stand in front of a mirror you know clearly is the camera and singing songs of praise and crying @week2 against very weak fellow nominee's. Then he insults our Fanning, he underrates himself and his fanbase.
With Micheal and 3 others just joined in, the battle just began.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Another Monday to behold our Beautiful Queen.

Marians hope we all had a pleasant night..

Remember our Queen of Content might be on the chopping block this week. Get ready all machineries to vote for her. We are going to top the charts...

Let's do this!!!!!

"United we stand, Divided we scatter"...

Good morning!

I see all of them nominating her, lol, the weaklings.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
AtoningBlood:

This na last week now. Pere was only advising Emma to play with other girl to see how Liquorose will react and other bla bla bla
A picture that has Emmanuel and Pere surfaced few days ago.

This picture had someone opening a door, more like a stranger.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Good!

That will be today then.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stonemind(f): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
OMO yousef has fans o...

See how they are all creeping out all of a sudden...

So na una vote for am?

Respect The King

TemYousef
#Younikstars

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
fertilewomb:

Malaria people aligned and voted for him. A strong spy from her group told us.

Stop consoling yourself here on nairaland that only white money has a strong fan base.

It is not by predicting here on Nairaland... Nairaland is filled with noise makers

Yousef trends effortlessly on twitter without doing much unlike whitemoney

The fact remains that yousef has a large army out there rooting for him.

Remember ariwo ko ni music o

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Saskay really has to leave that house. She brings absolutely nothing to the table. Zero content. She’s always sick or sleeping in bed with that her face like Gambia woman. She’s gotta go angry
Seconded.
I will only miss those black boobs with 'promising' pink nipples.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
jenifer007:

Stop consoling yourself here on nairaland that only white money has a strong fan base.

It is not by predicting here on Nairaland... Nairaland is filled with noise makers

Yousef is the Sir Dee of today.

If you know you know.

grin

WhiteMoney for the mullar

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
AtoningBlood:

I see all of them nominating her, lol, the weaklings.

Me too...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Yes the show don finally kick off. Contents everywhere you go. It took 3 borites to leave and these new housemates to come in for the game to start.

I wish they could sweep out Princess, Saskay and Jay Paul next week and bring in some tall handsome housemates to make Mariah weak and Pere to shake small cheesy grin
Pere Don already shake last night

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
jenifer007:

True!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
stonemind:

A strong spy indeed mumu grin angry

E Go CHOKE UNA

Abeg see as person pikin fine...wetin remain na to carry that him lips put for mine and watch me melt into oblivion.

This year I don’t wanna be emotionally attached...but this Yousef is already drawing me like okra

Let me relass and watch first

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
[s]
Tranquility2345:

This was last week when Pere dey enter Boma about Liquor Rose and asking him if he liked Maria o. What is scripted about that? undecided[/s]
Pere dey enter Emmanuel not My Boma jare
Una must talk rubbish about Boma in a day for worthless likes undecided
I just dey wait for the day any of those guys especially una caro white go make am vex
That day una go see the real mad Simba cheesy
Nonsense and ingredients undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
So you mean Yousef has now stolen the Malaria fans who voted for him?

Like..... Yousef now stands a higher chance of finishing in the top 3 than Malaria or Liquorose? grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Broobembem:

A picture that has Emmanuel and Pere surfaced few days ago.

This picture had someone opening a door, more like a stranger.

I can't see the third person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.