Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3967421 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
See as JMK,jackie and Angel wan choke Micheal cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Olatara:
I don't understand what Arin has done to Nairalander, they just hate her for no reason.

She is just like every other HMs.

Is it because of her piercing?
My sister, help me ask them . Arin is cool to me . I think only mainly the exposed ones will understand and like her .
Did you see the way she kissed JayPaul sensually last night ?
Girl has got moves . I like her jare.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
Micheal wiz za ladies grin
Micheal's current situation on za TV screen :

Surrounded all around by big booties. It's like they have unanimously created a hedge of protection around him grin grin
The thing shock me o

Even Emmanuel wey set pass this guy

Ladies no even send am

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MadeMan01(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

My sister, help me ask them . Arin is cool to me . I think only mainly the exposed ones will understand and like her .

I don't fancy ringed cows or frogs

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
I really like this Micheal guy. Hehehehehehe! He likes the backyard very well sha. I’m sorry for Jackie b. He will ruin her and leave her in shreds. Someone dosent do relationships has only had one relationship in his entire life and stated that it wasn’t for him but you want to be following him up and down. She was even reasoning his reasoning with him. Even wanted to go into spiritual casting until Kayode comot camera.

Micheal- How do you determine if a relationship is not worth it ( not in this exact words though)

Jackie- my intuitions.

Micheal- I feel that.

Jackie- I see. I can see things. ( in the lines of I they see tins before them happen)

Naim Kayode just viam carry camera go room. Hehehehehe
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Angel’m if you are asexual, why do you care about looking sexy?
cheesy
And JackyeB is not budging tongue
My love...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stonemind(f): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
omotolly22:
lol
So Maria fans did not see yerins or niyi or even beatrice to vote and gang up on white money with ,it is now yousef

No be only spy ,na terminator

As in they no just get common sense.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mehn this micheal Guy why biggie no bring am from day one

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
AtoningBlood:
People don't even talk about the food these people eat, just concoction rice, concoction spag, concoction macaroni or indomie.

No much to snack on, just munch it.

It's hurrible.

Unlike dem Bisola time, pringles, munch it, Bananas, this that that that...
I’ve been thinking about it myself.
That house is too scanty food wise. I don’t know why they choose to make food a luxury on the show. Biggy is under feeding them, every time you will hear them wailing about their food situation.
It’s bad.
I can’t even survive in that house where bread is a luxury, me that can chop bread sad
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
fergieboy:

E no go work like last season

No sms voting

Liquorose and Maria are still very strong contenders
Many of those bandwagoners think it's business as usual where one celeb go drop millons of naira for SMS voting.

Like say na Tunde ednut go buy decoder and do premium sub for people wey dey depend on Froshloaded Facebook live or nairaland for updates grin grin

They've not even woken up to the fact that other African countries have a say this time..

I dey talk am since. Many people's ticket go cut this season! grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Arin is beautiful , intelligent and so confident but I think a lot of people do not like her piercing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
MadeMan01:

I don't fancy ringed cows or frogs
And I wasn't talking to you.
I quoted another lady.
Are you confused or something ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Michael told Angel she looks 28

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Una sure sey Mazi no dey put tumbumtumbum for wetin hin dey give HMs chop so?

Why all these babes dey talk sey dem dey lose weight?

I no trust that guy oh. E fit be the jazz wey hin dey use win fans be that.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Keevee go just dey wonder why these girls don’t flock around him like they do to Michael. He go dey wonder say a whole fine by like him wey he been think say he go be ladies man for the house grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
I can hear Siren noise

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
bentenny:

You still haven't answered my question....list out the rules contained in the terms and conditions between NBC and BBN and point the ones that they have broken....Simple!
cool make them start fucking live and kayode show us. Then u will explain that to fg
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
fergieboy:

The thing shock me o

Ladies no even send am
dats y dey say women are weird creaturesgrin... No worry na see finish dey cause am
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

I wanted to audition for this current season, but I had to shelve the plan until next year or next two years.

I was promoted at work early this year, so I gave it a second thought.

Was I ready to sacrifice my job?

Well, not yet.

cheesy grin

Good for you
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
Eeghe:
MichaelAngelo
cheesy
tongue

Jackie B has taken over o, policing the guy around, even took off her Unit/wig ontop the matter, just to be noticed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
fergieboy:

The thing shock me o

Ladies no even send am
Dem be big fools, just give this guy 1 week in the house,dey will be tired soon & plus dey feel the guy is rich & well grounded outside
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
teacherbim:
We are here to say thank You for your votes.
Team Yuniksters do not follow crowd, we follow and support who majority have written off and that is nothing but love ❤️ ❤❤.

Wayo Allah na kiss

See as person fyn

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Biggie
Please give Michael some medical attention ooo, he has a headache.
Abeg.
You have started again embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Many of those bandwagoners think it's business as usual where one celeb go drop millons of naira for SMS voting.

Like say na Tunde ednut go buy decoder and do premium sub for people wey dey depend on Froshloaded Facebook live or nairaland for updates grin grin

They've not even woken up to the fact that other African countries have a say this time..

I dey talk am since. Many people's ticket go cut this season! grin grin grin

No mind them

As at last year tunde ednut don raise like 700k to vote laycon with other celebs

My small 2500 sub I did na small 100 vote them give me

How many people get active decoder and premium sub to vote

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
fertilewomb:
One thing you all should understand is that alot of we Whitemoney stan shared votes. Even me gave Beatrice sympathy votes. But after I finished crying yesterday because of Beatrice departure, I made up my mind I'm never going to share votes again. All my votes is for Whitemoney anytime he is put up.

Sharing votes is dangerous

Stories!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
safarigirl:
Michael told Angel she looks 28

Dude just dey enter them and the mumu fem dey laugh sheepishly.

Women ehn, God don create them already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
teacherbim:

Arin is beautiful , intelligent and so confident bu[b]t I think a lot of people do not like her piercing[/b].
@bolded- And there's that too....But for me, I look at personality and IQ level firstly. Almost always .
Her ex , I believe influenced her to get so much piercings. That can be changed in future if she meets a guy she really loves and wants to be influenced by in the area of appearance.
I like the girl , anyways.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Keevee go just dey wonder why these girls don’t flock around him like they do to Michael. He go dey wonder say a whole fine by like him wey he been think say he go be ladies man for the house grin grin
na personality... D wey d guy introduce himself yesterday says it all.. you know now all these ' I live in Florida,dey baff 4 Houston, dey eat at California,dey cheat 4 Las Vegasgrin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
See as babes dey chase Michael wey just enter house yesterday like hot cake.. grin grin

One yellow fat dwarf has been cooking and washing plates for them now for 2 weeks yet Dem no rate am.. Las Las no be by papa put grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
safarigirl:

The thing wey mad me na yesterday night.

WhiteMoney was telling housemates that the Egusi Biggie sent for them was not enough to prepare Egusi soup for the whole house, so, he fried garri, and used it as Egusi in the soup.

Man really mixed garri inside Egusi, and they didn't notice. He only told them after the soup don finish.
What would they do without WM in that house!!!
Anytime WM gets put up I’m sure whoever is the current HOH would save him.
This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Threebear:
The guys in the house don over press angel's boobs and ass ... nothing remain again . grin

And the thing don deflate before , before she leaves the house it might be hanging like two stockings left to dry on a rope at an abadoned road . grin cheesy

Threebear please I have cough. I couldn't even laugh well without choking...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
ersonleads:
Dem be big fools, just give this guy 1 week in the house,dey will be tired soon & plus dey feel the guy is rich & well grounded outside

You gorrit man. That Kiddwaya kinda vibe.

If dude is sharp he should cash in on it and start bragging to them bitches.

You go see as them go begin piss for body.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.