Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3959015 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:20am On Aug 10, 2021
Thank God Rose is having her hair plaited, Emmanuel gave her an ugly haircut. Best decision she's done all day.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:21am On Aug 10, 2021
Broobembem:
Pere do it for us

Do what for you? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 12:21am On Aug 10, 2021
funpowder:

This Nini nor too fine

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 12:21am On Aug 10, 2021
safarigirl:

Is she practicing though?

Because, one thing to be Muslim and another to be practicing. She fit just be Muslim based on family background, no be say she dey practice am once she comot from house.

She go follow Yousef doe ablution and prayers?

Regarding her being a practising Muslim or not,I can't give a definite answer to that but I know that her family members are strong Muslims.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:21am On Aug 10, 2021
MizzD:
Kayode go back to the dining angry
Help my girl’s ministry too small na

Eviction don rest your girl's brain. She's now active. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:21am On Aug 10, 2021
tonididdy:
but he needs a Vee

He doesn't need a Vee, no be Vee help him game

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:22am On Aug 10, 2021
jaxxy:

Everybody likes Maria either openly or secretly. Whitemoney is a Maria fanboy. Take it or leave it. grin

I strongly agree grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:22am On Aug 10, 2021
First time I’m seeing Maria wear her PJ!

Doesn’t look like eh rubbish I’ve been seeing on othe housemates

Love it on her!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:22am On Aug 10, 2021
Broobembem:

You’ll always find a way to put Mouth on Laycon and Erica matter. Small memories wey I say make I share with my ex-team mates, you don dey cry.

grin

Take that nansins memories to the other thread.

You just remembered this memory suddenly? Na insecurity cause am as you wan use am cover the despicable character your Carowhite of a fave displayed this night....

Your shame dey shame me sef... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 12:22am On Aug 10, 2021
dominique:
I thought Emmanuel was 100% safe being the only boy in the line-up plus the fact that he's on a canoe ship with one of the most popular girls, boy was I wrong! Just came back from LR's page, they're not voting for Emmanuel o. They feel their girl will fare better without the ship (which I kinda agree). The Emmarose shippers amongst them are voting but core Liquorose fans will be more than glad to see him go.

Whitemoney fans are attacking Saskay for nominating him. Who is whitemoney that cannot be nominated? Did he not nominate other people in the house? You people were bragging that you want him up for eviction for one more time so why are you now attacking Saskay for helping your ministry? This is why I can never be part of a bandwagon, majority of them are just irrational. Seems one of the major requirements of joining a bandwagon is to throw your brains away.

what you have to know is that for every major contender, there will be some toxic fans. Look at what Liquorose fans did to Beatrice.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:22am On Aug 10, 2021
Omo e good to Fine with sense come get mad swag as man!!!
So after all the issues with these ladies non not even a single one could utter B talk more of BOMA BOOM for possible ejection cheesy grin cheesy
Wow Sugar Papi u too much
Make I go sleep jare grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:23am On Aug 10, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Take that nansins memories to the other thread.

You just remembered this memory suddenly? Na insecurity cause am as you wan use am cover the despicable character your Carowhite of displayed this night....

Your shame dey shame me sef... cheesy
Pere dey comot cloth, just dey ready to dump Maria grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 12:23am On Aug 10, 2021
Vero4u:
what you have to know is that for every major contender, there will be some toxic fans. Look at what Liquorose fans did to Beatrice.

Average bbn fan is toxic and spiteful

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by freeman500: 12:24am On Aug 10, 2021
peeps4u:

These people lack strategy, they are easiky making WMoney the focus of the season with the way they all camp around him.

I understand he's a fun guy but they need to realise this is a game and not easily make WMoney the focus
It's not his doing. He has that personality, right from day 1

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:24am On Aug 10, 2021
Geezeem:

Do what for you? undecided
Migrimo with Maria

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:25am On Aug 10, 2021
Broobembem:

If E like make him comot him blokkos join. Maria no go open leg for am. tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 12:25am On Aug 10, 2021
Broobembem:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:25am On Aug 10, 2021
The way I will shine my eye this night ehnn, even kayode will not try me grin

Una go feel say na because of me dem tag am shine yah eyes...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 12:26am On Aug 10, 2021
Money geng please who are we voting for?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:26am On Aug 10, 2021
dominique:
I thought Emmanuel was 100% safe being the only boy in the line-up plus the fact that he's on a canoe ship with one of the most popular girls, boy was I wrong! Just came back from LR's page, they're not voting for Emmanuel o. They feel their girl will fare better without the ship (which I kinda agree). The Emmarose shippers amongst them are voting but core Liquorose fans will be more than glad to see him go.

Whitemoney fans are attacking Saskay for nominating him. Who is whitemoney that cannot be nominated? Did he not nominate other people in the house? You people were bragging that you want him up for eviction for one more time so why are you now attacking Saskay for helping your ministry? This is why I can never be part of a bandwagon, majority of them are just irrational. Seems one of the major requirements of joining a bandwagon is to throw your brains away.

Nothing but facts!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by potland: 12:27am On Aug 10, 2021
All of a sudden delawøod princess turn hairdresser

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:27am On Aug 10, 2021
dominique:

Emmanuel is 100% safe, the diehard shippers, plus his fans will be enough for him. As long as Liquor's fans are not voting someone else to his detriment, he's definitely safe. He has the strongest fanbase of the 6 housemates up.

Saskay may come second. It's between her and Nini, but if WhiteMoney's fans pull up for Nini, it may be enough to edge her

The rest is up in the air.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:27am On Aug 10, 2021
Broobembem:

IMagine telling the whole world that a girl is fake...

Then banging the same girl 4 days later (ON LIVE TV)

Chai! E go too bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:28am On Aug 10, 2021
Biggie said aleast 1 HM will leave...I'm thinking... Like Biggie are u serious??
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by potland: 12:28am On Aug 10, 2021
Dannyxy:
The way I will shine my eye this night ehnn, even kayode will not try me grin

Una go feel say na because of me dem tag am shine yah eyes...

e go shock you
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:28am On Aug 10, 2021
But if no be village people, why you come biggie house sleep 24/7 na, I no understand this saskay, and I like her oh...

If care is not taken, she fit sleep for stage while ebuka dey show her highlights of her sleeping...

Warrisalldis na.. abi biggie go buy her headphones, because e be like say na only music fit keep her active, and sexy... undecided

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:28am On Aug 10, 2021
Geezeem:

The only 5%ters who swam against the tide

We treated all their gbas with gbos

....... kikikikikiikiiki some of them still dey beef me this season

And some....we dey avoid ourselves

We were small but mighty...... we had fun and our Kidd was truly likable in the house

....... some still think I was Erica's fan of grin
Funny enough, I’m supporting Whitemoney with most Icons, BBNaija Na just game sha. grin

Most as well, thought I was supporting Erica as my number one fav, I just enjoyed the banter and didn’t like Icons last season, reason I chose to defend Erica, plus the fact she was with Kidd[My best fav].

ThatIgboman and Livelymaltida helped us too. It was a bloody season.

Still waiting for the female housemate I’ll ride hard with this season, Angel or Nini maybe, depends on how they ride hard with Whitemoney. But I’m sure this thread will soon turn bloody very soon. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:29am On Aug 10, 2021
makydebbie:
Money geng please who are we voting for?

We are resting abeg.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:30am On Aug 10, 2021
safarigirl:

Emmanuel is 100% safe, the diehard shippers, plus his fans will be enough for him. As long as Liquor's fans are not voting someone else to his detriment, he's definitely safe. He has the strongest fanbase of the 6 housemates up.

Saskay may come second. It's between her and Nini, but if WhiteMoney's fans pull up for Nini, it may be enough to edge her

The rest is up in the air.

She forgot to call Emmanuel (Mr Africa 2019)

People are voting massively for Emman.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrMacinterchi1: 12:30am On Aug 10, 2021
genius43:
Executive Lounge
Who has access to this executive lounge, the Head and deputy only ? (plus guest ?)
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:30am On Aug 10, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

If E like make him comot him blokkos join. Maria no go open leg for am. tongue
E go totori very soon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by potland: 12:30am On Aug 10, 2021
Broobembem:
don't be too sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.