Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3924215 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:48am On Aug 10, 2021
Beorn:

ThunderSwitch is a very aggressive poster, she sometimes doesn't want to reason things with you despite the glaring truth.

Una good night o.

Whoa I didn't even know she is a she, now I understand, she will be alright.....cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 2:51am On Aug 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:52am On Aug 10, 2021
The gangsters Arin and Angel are smoking! grin grin
If sammie go back to dis babe ehh cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 10, 2021
Kayode didn't even show pere and Maria for more than 30 minutes
Hmmmmm they are protecting the housemates each time they are gbenshing!!!!! Anyways they have their reasons.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:56am On Aug 10, 2021
Beorn:

Boma likes Jackie and even though he won't show it because he's experienced, deep down he won't be happy with how a girl she likes is all over a guy after an hour of meeting him. But he's handling it in a matured manner which is the sensible thing to do.
They were never in a relationship though!!

But U sounded more reasonable than those fools
Misconstruing him here!!!

People spend their time decampaigning and demarketing other housemates brand than actually sticking to their bandwagon ....I have never tolerated such with my faves and I won't stop if they choose not to respect themselves!!!

it's now obvious Being foolish is one of prerequisite of joining dat wagon lool grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tegax(m): 2:57am On Aug 10, 2021
Beorn:

A lot of you have a preconceived dislike for her that no matter what she says, you won't find any logic in her words. She is actually making sense and was right alongside Cross. Arin said nothing wrong in this discussion. Stop letting your dislike for her cloud your sense of reasoning.

The issue is she is very involved in every matter in the house yet she's got no moral justification to be, as she sef get her own for body. Funny enough, I don't even wish for her or nini to go home on Sunday sef, as they are both far from being delawood characters in that house.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:58am On Aug 10, 2021
Isnt that disrespect to big brother?Sammie asking Angel to go go and Bleep big brother if she likes haha.Shey Big brother no go deal with him like this haha
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 2:59am On Aug 10, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Kayode didn't even show pere and Maria for more than 30 minutes
Hmmmmm they are protecting the housemates each time they are gbenshing!!!!! Anyways they have their reasons.
Kayode no like the wild Cards... grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:59am On Aug 10, 2021
[s]
fitzmayowa:

You will be fine boy, let it out let it out boy[/s]....
Till u grow just a little sense
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:01am On Aug 10, 2021
[s]
3RNEST:

Watch I'm screenshoting this Thunderswitch Monika for possible Ban.

Reason: "Insulting members"

He will learn not to insult people anyhow on this platform..

Monika pass Monika here.

No me all members u insult and go free.

What nonsense [/s]
Shattap Shattap!!!!
ogogoro lawyer!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 10, 2021
3RNEST:

Kayode no like the wild Cards... grin
I think they will want to protect the housemates having sex this season because the banning of twitter shows big brother naija is on their watch list.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:06am On Aug 10, 2021
Jackie and Michael we watch....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 3:08am On Aug 10, 2021
Michael.......hmmmmm
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:08am On Aug 10, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
I think they will want to protect the housemates having sex this season because the banning of twitter shows big brother naija is on their watch list.
Big brother has nothing to do with the feud between Buhari and Twitter.Twitter deleted Buharis tweet which they consider inappropriate, and he in turn bans them.Big brother has nothing to do with Buhari .Buhari might label Nigerian youths lazy for watching it like he does but that would be it.Bbn is the least of his worries at the moment while he battles it out with secessionists.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 10, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Big brother has nothing to do with the feud between Buhari and Twitter.Twitter deleted Buharis tweet which they consider inappropriate, and he in turn bans them.Big brother has nothing to do with Buhari .Buhari might label Nigerian youths lazy for watching it like he does but that would be it.Bbn is the least of his worries at the moment while he battles it out with secessionists.
I didn't say big brother has something to do with twitter.

If a sex video is been circulated in big brother naija house, the religious fanatics from the north in charge of aso Rock might ban it.
Believe me they can.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 3:22am On Aug 10, 2021
RightDecision15:
Where’s Maria, Is she under the duvet
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.