Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,363 members, 7,868,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3997445 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
I was just waiting for this. Dont you think if WM's strategy was to be a saint, his handler would also toe the line? But no matter what is connected to him, you want to see as bad, which makes you appear as the biased viewer you are, just like most if the other people here
scondy:

Funny enough...a good handler does not use house occurrences to create camps outside.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
MamBi:

Pere knows that Whitemoney is competition. That is why he is "obsessed" with WM. He has read the game perfectly and has pin-pointed the one person that is strongly standing between him and the mulla....

Whilst others are still famzing and losing themselves in the ambience of biggie's house, Pere has located his "threat".

Will his methods to overthrow/undermine WM work or not will be interesting...

Even WM knows that Pere sees him as competition and but has chosen the strategy of ignoring Pere for now....

Will WM fight back or will he let viewers fight for him? Another interesting question...

Spoiler.

Odogwu doesn't see a threat in Pere.

Pere is the only one losing sleep over the Charisma of a fellow man AND NOT the other way round.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tranquility2345:

She’s not a top contender. She will not make top 5 angry
she probably will just because of her fan that are following the bandwagon effect

I will choose saskay over liquorose all rounder

No be by IG followers

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Looking at Angel I'm just imagining her walking by with the smell of her vagina all over the place. Kai!

That babe go dey fvck die.. She go dey collect quickie from every corner.
Only a pervert would imagine these....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
MamBi:

Pere knows that Whitemoney is competition. That is why he is "obsessed" with WM. He has read the game perfectly and has pin-pointed the one person that is strongly standing between him and the mulla....

Whilst others are still famzing and losing themselves in the ambience of biggie's house, Pere has located his "threat".

Will his methods to overthrow/undermine WM work or not will be interesting...

Even WM knows that Pere sees him as competition and but has chosen the strategy of ignoring Pere for now....

Will WM fight back or will he let viewers fight for him? Another interesting question...

Great comment!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ignis: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

I know he can't.

But he's pained and he's attempting to.

But then again.... He can't

Better
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
scondy:

Funny enough...a good handler does not use house occurrences to create camps outside.
Truer words has never been Said.
The social media influencers of white money will be his undoing, starting from tunde Ednut on Instagram.
Just watch.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
andrew444:

She might not make the finals

She probably will

People even rate liquorose more than Maria on twitter,they worship her there sef

Me I don't know the content liquorose is bringing to the show oh ,I even prefer arin than her

But it is what it is

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Froshloaded:
I miss beatrice and yerins cry

Yerins still wearing the shirt wey he wear comot house on Sunday. What’s wrong with that boy na? angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by oluwaveeboy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Queen’s

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
More was said of influencers around Laycon. Tunde did not spoil Laycon's game, he will not do anything to Whitey's
SugarDdaddy:
Truer words has never been Said.
The social media influencers of white money will be his undoing, starting from tunde Ednut on Instagram.
Just watch.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

Flawless Victory.

Giddem!
Pere is a failure...
No WM slander will be tolerated.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

The way una dey rush conclude sey person be top contender ehn?? Lmao. Just because of followers. Followers that have their own faves.

Let her handler say something against any housemate 1st (especiallyWhiteMoney), then you'll know the real faves of her followers

grin

grin
why I concluded is because, do u see how she is winning all the polls on twitter
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KAHBOOM: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Froshloaded:
I miss beatrice and yerins cry

Awww

I miss her too cry

My problem with her started when she denied me jacuzzi party moment twice and left her space for arins embarassed

Had it bin she featured I would have single handedly pumped in vote for her the way I pump kafayat every night.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
omotolly22:
why I concluded is because, do u see how she is winning all the polls on twitter

I laff.

Make we dey see Sha. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrMacinterchi1: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
genius43:

It is open for everyone but with rules. It is hardly open and when it is open, the first person to enter has access to the lounge for an hour or so and can invite any two housemates to join him there for the duration.
daalu
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
Cooking is now strategy and some dullards here are concurring, some even said Pere’s big head is in the game. I laugh in Strategy. Can’t wait for that failed military ijaw man to come up for eviction.
If someone used this on Whitemoney, we would read endless episodes on how hey are tribalists.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Pere a natural boss cool.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrMacinterchi1: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
safarigirl:

First person to enter when it is opened by Big Brother, gets access to the lounge

If you see a green light above the door, it means it's open. So, once you enter, you can take two others with you
Daalu.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Demnan:
Let them slutshame her all they want. She is not sleeping with anyone of them. She is who she is- a flirt and a girl out to have fun. If it's a man, we wont be here with this story

Where were you last year though when they called Nengi who didn't do half of what angel is doing names? I'm just wondering!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
scondy:

Y does my intellect bother u so much though?

Loooool.....
Go and answer him.

We want to see how intellectually sound you are, you can’t keep hyping yourself and showing nothing.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
I agree with pere
Biggie's kitchen is for all
There is fun Cooking together
It's not a personal job
Those ladies are too lazy.
I can't allow a guy to cook all through cus he loves cooking
White money came with a cooking strategy and it's working for him but he needs a break,let others cook too
So you guys should free Pere

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
tonididdy:

Why are you voting 3mmanuel exactly? undecided
Why do you hate Emmanuel exactly? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Queen said she won't panic if she's up for eviction cos she's staying till day 72. Abeg wetin dey give this girl mind?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
omotolly22:

Naso atiku win poll on twitter in 2019
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
Queen trying to use Tacha script . DOA
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
scondy:

Una never see anything ...Pere....him head dey the game ....he dey read am like mad....

But really ...why will one person just cook permanently and be washing plates and all that ...haba ...in a house of 22 adults....o wrong now....
Truely he is reading the game mad...He intentionally avoided nominating whitemoney so people won't see him as a harsh person attacking one person...And he hoped others will nominate whitemoney...Alas! He was dissapointed...But deep down he knows the guy na threat...grin

As for whitemoney and kitchen, He is simply hiding under that...And yes it's a strategy...With that, he is into everyone's space without forcing it...

If you beef him, u still eat his meals..grin..Na conscience things...The guy take time study BB...I think he said this is his 4th audition or so...

Na BB grandpa...and he is good friends with some ex housemates..So they probably cut soap for am on survival..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Geezeem:

That kitchen is White's strategy. Pere was spot on

Nobody will nominee his ass while he remained there

He even got Tega to do some runs this morning and promised her 2 big meats like it was his to give to whomever he chooses

Pere is reading this game right and it's only a very FOOLISH person that would arm his opponent with tools to win in a competition

Let everyone play their game biko and may the best man/woman win

As for me.... I want my money's worth since I don't get shishi from the prize money

make Pere scatter the house this week biko..... we don't want kumbaya. Let the military take over grin

I dey with you! The house needs to have drama and not just woman/man drama.... grin

Kudos to Pere for taking the bulls by the horn "IF" he takes the bulls by the horn grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
teacherbim:
I agree with pere
Biggie's kitchen is for all
There is fun Cooking together
It's not a personal job
Those ladies are too lazy.
I can't allow a guy to cook all through cus he loves cooking
White money came with a cooking strategy and it's working for him but he needs a break,let others cook too
So you guys should free Pere

He should gtf out of whitemoney's business thats all we want periodt at least no be whitemoney get 1m followers na liquorose make he go park into her business

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
stroller9795:

Only a pervert would imagine these....

K
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
zanieike:
Queen said she won't panic if she's up for eviction cos she's staying till day 72. Abeg wetin dey give this girl mind?
Lol, her boyfriend
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sirqeeboi(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Big brother should warn them about taking about past housemates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.