Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3988377 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
bentenny:

I responded to your failed attempt to imply that such dressing or appearance should be generally acceptable to all and sundry....including an organization!
....and that anyone who had such reservation for such appearance is primitive! Right?
Yes, such person is primitive and I didn't make any attempt on anything people should be free to dress the way they are comfortable in not every part of the world places a dress code on people it depends on the environment you find yourself.This dressing didn't start today and it isn't going to end either.

You are actually regurgitating the same points i made when i said she cant dress that way to biggie's DS...i also stated where such dressing is permissible...
You know this then why ask me questions if you knew this why bother asking me angry

Why are you approbating and reprobating at the same time?...You had implicitly accepted that such dressing is not permitted in organisations or establishments...even Biggie frowns at such dressing during DS implying that there are people who have reservations for such reckless appearance
Oh Buddha,people being allowed to dress the way they are comfortable in how does this imply that I said it should I said that because it is people like you that choose to judge people based on their appearance and I am of the view that people should be allowed to dress the way they are comfortable in.The organisations and establishments are then free to make whatever dress code they like that doesn't mean if there isn't any anyone who feels comfortable dressing how they feel like should not don't put words in my post...
Thieves dress that way because first impression matters!
That is why you shouldn't be carried away by first impressions you will only end up being disappointed because appearances are truly deceiving.
No one will take Angel serious if she dresses that way to work or a function where there is a strict way of appearance!
She doesn't need to reveal a part of her body to look lovable or attractive
If there is a strict way of appearance Angel will do the needful athletes all have a dress code and they know what to wear for every occasion some may not like dressing that way but the requirement of what they do necessitate that because of the kind of sport they engage in it is common sense.If there is no strict way of appearance Angel is at liberty to dress that way and persons like me will take her serious

Really? cheesy
Would you feel that same way if a man dressed in a Haggard appearance asked you to lend him your phone to make a quick call without any suspicion on the streets?
Would you feel threatened if a guy dressed like a thief walks towards your direction?
Would you even consider a guy who is shabbily dressed and approaches you for a relationship?
Would you enter a taxi or bus with passengers having a strange and diabolic demeanor?
LMAO,how does a thief dress?All no,I will not feel threatened in anyway because I just don't know how to judge people based on their appearance your analogies make no sense to me so I will answer no because real criminals themselves are not that stupid to be caught easily grin

Appearance is the first impression one receives before every other thing falls into place.....Even a mother first scores her prospective daughter in law based on appearance! cool
Appearance has never been my first impression on anything you walk up to me I judge you based on how you talk and act and never on appearance because a lot of people are too superficial. It depends on the mother in law and her level of exposure same way I hear trash like a prospective mother in-law will score her daughter in law based on how she helped how to do house chores..
Very laughable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
WhiteMoney is still passionately engaging in his hobby in the kitchen. Cooking for ALL HIS CHILDREN.

Meanwhile, Pere be looking at him like.....

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by iscom(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
iscom:
AS WE ARE ENJOYING THE SHOW. ..

DON’T FORGET TO CHECK THE NAIRALAND LINK BELOW FOR ALL YOUR ORIGINAL ROMOSS, XIAOMI, REDMI, YOOBAO , REMAX, ANKER, PISEN POWERBANKS AND MOBILE PHONE ACCESSORIES.

FOR ALL YOUR QUALITY WIRELESS AND WIRED EARPHONES.

BUY FROM US TODAY AND YOU WON'T REGRET BUYING FROM US .

REMEMBER WE ARE VERIFIABLE AND ESCROW IS ALLOWED

GOD BLESS YOU. THANKS
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
This Angel looks really pretty on decent wears.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Angel said Pere isn’t genuine.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
even angel knows this failed military deportee boy is fake. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Broobembem:
Angel said Pere isn’t genuine.

Those housemates don't rate that guy.

It's no news.

They only rate him in T or D games

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
creolehunt:

Actually he may not have a ship. It is Maria who has a ship.

A case of being married to a single man.

In this life eh, try to claim those that claim you.

Maria has sold her dignity.

What are you even watching? How did Maria sell her dignity.
Maria has rejected Pere more than twice and he confirmed than she does not want a ship for now.
It will be silly for Pere to publicly claim who rejected his advances. They are not in a ship yet.
What the hell are you watching?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
White clowns want to Pere and Maria ship so bad for reasons best known to them. grin grin

For the sake of those that watch NL biased updates.

Pere and Maria are not a ship!

Maria has made it clear times without number. He has also denied Maria too many times.

Two of them are just playing the game. There is no ship there!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

Those guys don't rate that guy.

It's no news.

Pere is lucky to win HOH.

The nomination would have broken record.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThomasShelby(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
teacherbim:
This Angel looks really pretty on decent wears.

My thoughts exactly. She should have always kept this vibe tbh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
if your favorite nor enter na u know o grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThomasShelby(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

It's no news.

Being a wild card must have also caused it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hello angel.

Do you think it was necessary to wear a wig before answering me ..

No Bb

Welcome to your ds

Thanks biggie

How are you feeling??

I'm feeling okay.

.angel on Sunday you had the first eviction, talk to me about the evictions, tell me more what happened?

My friends were nominated, surprisingly everybody that was nominated didn't budge. I didn't expect saga to be nominated, because he is always minding his business..

And what about the introduction of the new Housemates

I totally forgot about that, I think some of us were not suprised because someone has hired it that it might happen..

.what do you think of the new hoh?

Pere is a good guy I guess, but I'm not sure he is genuine but he sure can handle the responsibility..

Last night you nominated, tell me about your experience..

It was hard, because I am friendly with all the Housemates. I made my decision in the diary room, I know it is a game, but I hate putting up people and stil play with them.. it wasn't a good experience..

Would you like to discuss anything else??

Yes oo biggie.
I want to gist you about what happened yesterday..

Is this by any chance a matter of heart?

No

Angel let's talk about this in a few days, your ds has come to an end.

Sorry for the typo

I'm typing in a rush

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Disturb: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

It's no news.

Only Angel don turn all housemates??

White minions and their insecurity... little do you know you are gathering fans for Pere....see as him base sky rocket this morning cuz of you clowns

Angel wey bring script come na him Una wan listen to na

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
I can imagine how Arin would feel if she gets evicted & realise Pere did not even nominate her but her supposed dad in the house: WhiteMoney did. undecided This reminded me of Ike nominating Khafi & her facial expression explained it all. Its a game I know but you've got to some extent have each other's back as friends for future purposes.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rgade:

Honestly you’re now a full time troll.
Where’s the sense in the sense in this comment.
Why should pere be scared of the influence of a chef but same pere was weeping to Maria this morning about how the chef is always in the kitchen grin
Where do chefs stay grin
Your military man is now envying the position of the chef. He was claiming that he could handle cooking but didn’t want to appear to drag the role with WM.
Now he wants to use his authority to recall the chef from the kitchen and forcefully take over as the house chef cheesy
From battle field to kitchen.
With all his military experience the highest strategy he could come up with was to carry out a kitchen coup d’etat grin
I’m sure that while in the army pere was consigned to kitchen duties cheesy dude probably can’t even hold a rifle.
James bond turned Chef Gordon grin

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

It's no news.

Haba guy, chillax now. E never reach like that.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by oghini: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
20 minutes shalaye
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Disturb:
Only Angel don turn all housemates??

White minions and their insecurity... little do you know you are gathering fans for Pere....see as him base sky rocket this morning cuz of you clowns

Angel wey bring script come na him Una wan listen to na

So you are also one of the new people who dumped Maria's fanbase for the failed Military scout?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Angel will dress the way she wants to dress.She is pretty the way she is no matter her dressing cool
You lots don't feed her and neither do you have any rights to box her and tell her to look.If you cannot look beyond how dressing to her personality then that is your loss not her's all these holier than thou hypocrisy don tire me.

Nigerians and their pseudo conservatism in the same Africa where the so called indecent dressing was a thing before the coming of the white man.

Radarada.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

It's no news.

yeah, the guy is snake

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Croweegarba:

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
Croweegarba:

Loud am!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Disturb: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

So you are also one of the new people who dumped Maria's fanbase for the failed Military scout?
if it easy...go and join US military...

your failed bleached up potbellied white glutton haven't even been on a plane ,before we'll talk about him entering US....I'm sure white money squandered his businessmoney ordering plates of Ofe Aku and abacha ..

30 years but already looking like Rick ross

meanwhile thunder fire you and that your Maria fan base

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
FIGARO00:
Guyyyy
The thing funny u too?

lmaoooo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Disturb:
if it easy...go and join US military...

your failed bleached up potbellied white glutton haven't even been on a plane before....I'm sure white money squandered his businessmoney ordering plates of Ofe Aku and abacha ..

30 years but already looking like Rick ross

meanwhile thunder fire you and that your Maria fan base
it is the "thunder fire Maria fan base" for me.

E choke!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Croweegarba:
Oh another MASSIVE L for the haters

I thought they said he doesn't trend

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Boma did not know the meaning of privy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
Boma up nextt

Hello Boma
Hi bb

Welcome to your ds!

Thank u bb

How are you feeling?

I feel okay and great..

Why do you feel great?

Yesterday I had an amazing feeling with jaypaul and whitemoneyyyy in the executive lounge. We also saw 4 Housemates enter the house and I'm shinning my eye. That executive lounge helped my mood.. I always think I'm strong, but this game is breaking me... The first time I travelled, I travelled with 85$..

Let's talk about Sunday, did you anticipate any of the evictions.

Beatrice was not getting along with all the Housemates, I was supposed to get along with her but she is always acting weird. Out of the blues on friday she told me she missed me, and I felt emotional.. from what I could see, she is not doing well..

Yerins is really smart, he is the smartest in the house, for niyi I wasn't too sure but he was a strong character. The girls think whitemoneyyyy is the strongest and he won't leave.

Was beatrice aware of your opinion about her?

We were supposed to talk before the wild card situation, she was acting uneasy during that period.. the thing is, when we met, she said she won't mind shooting her shot. I thought she was joking, but when she sees me with other ladies she gets jealous ...

This one dey talk too much oo

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
creolehunt:
For you to know a Fake, you must first know the Original.

So, the question is, who amongst you dumbfucks know the Original WhiteMoney for you to call the one on TV fake? Una get sense like this?

If you must troll, troll with objectivity, wisdom and intelligence. If you dont have the above, go to God in prayers for them.

(emulating our dear Tatiana) Kwa kwa kwa grin

Giddem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.