Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3940435 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chikasnight: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
lake2:
Without meaning to get into any form of argument with you...do you realise that Pere and WM are the two strongest men in the house ?
Also...he has the support of Maria's fans...love or hate?
I can also say for a fact that a lot of his fans don't even exchange banters ?

The more reason white money need the both of them in the final so the fans will be divided, if pere goes early his fans will support Maria...wm is saving his best for last... he’ll divide and conquer
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
The housemates are about to play a game.
Cross is the one coordinating it
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Why Queen dey use hand cover bobby? Who send am message to wear that kind top in the first place undecided
but the mumu sthink say she fit contest with Our Lovely Angel
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2021

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
millie0:
Pere please get nominated next week, I want to check something.

We will shock some people.

#TeamPere
That's how we ike gang spoke that year.. las las we no pass 16%..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Abeg advert is cool sha

Pepsi too....always topnotch
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
badinfluence:

This your investigation sha..

LOL

No be me dey do am O, na person wey I follow siddon and the person is in the event planning industry.

If you aren't in that industry, or you aren't familiar with it, you will genuinely brush it off as a shoot.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
genius43:
what do u use for this
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
NLbabygirl:
The housemates are about to play a game.
Cross is the one coordinating it

As usual

Game Master
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
teacherbim:
Arin was nominated for eviction by her dad whitemoney all because of the love he has for her. lipsrsealed
Yinmu lipsrsealed
Dead that stupid narrative.
Arin and WhiteMoney does not vibe at all.

Look for something else to slander him with.

Keep singing about his fakeness, that never gets old.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
QueenCookie:

Atleast he owned up by letting viewers know that he knows nothing about the outside world. He didn't know that WM will not be evicted. Bold but yet, unassuming.

Unlike WM that always claims to know everything and claims to nominate a housemate out of love.

Anything to get close to the money is the goal. It’s a game, use every strategy usable cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
livelymatilda:

Dry

From my observation, I think 87.56% of WM's fans are lazy and empty headed parrots..

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
I was on my way to Oron to get crayfish for Biggie to give to my Boss WM. Biggie make sure that Pere does not eat the food cooked with this crayfish else na purge em go purge.

WhiteMoney cook and pepper Pere

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Boudiccao:

A Clown. The same thing he did by pretending he knew that Maria was the wild card. Everything White money does is to appear perfect and larger than life to gulible viewers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
alekside:
This season na wa! Whitemoney gained lot of fans because of the way anti-whitemoney trolled him. Pere is now gaining fans from Maria because of the unnecessary hatred from White money gang.
So you're saying the season is all about WhiteMoney.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Senseii:
Abeg advert is cool sha

Pepsi too....always topnotch
i use the rubbish app last night i regretted it. 1k hang embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
safarigirl:

LOL

No be me dey do am O, na person wey I follow siddon and the person is in the event planning industry.

If you aren't in that industry, or you aren't familiar with it, you will genuinely brush it off as a shoot.
I know a close friend of emmanuel.. I'd ask her sha..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
teacherbim:
Arin was nominated for eviction by her dad whitemoney all because of the love he has for her. lipsrsealed
Yinmu lipsrsealed

The same way he didn't let on that Maria was a wild card, all because of Love grin grin grin grin grin

And he knew that Jaypaul was not going to be up for eviction, that's why he nominated him, again, that's because of Love grin grin grin cheesy

Clown! grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Yousef's brother is Goni from voiceless movie.
Wow! They look alike

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
WarriAproko:
i use the rubbish app last night i regretted it. 1k hang embarassed

Abeg try again

Let's support the NigTech community cheesy

Naija tech guys r trying
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
WarriAproko:
what do u use for this

I have answered this question more times than I can count and you have asked this question before and I replied you.

I use my TV and my phone for it.

They are basically screenshots from my TV
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by millie0: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
badinfluence:

That's how we ike gang spoke that year.. las las we no pass 16%..
Hmm.. let's see sha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
lake2:
I beg to differ...Pere is enjoying this newfound recognition cos ppl are beginning to see and respect the intelligence in the man.
He's the alpha male and not because he's the house chef.
It's hard to be both intelligent and be a people person.
Take it from someone that should know.
He has managed to balance the equation albeit one is more pronounced.

Pere is bold and blunt, he doesn't pretend to be good to curry pseudo love neither does he have to turn himself to a houseboy to be in people's good book.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Munzy14:

Nothing dey there na....Even my fulani friend drinks more openly...Even I like hanging out with him...Na bad guy..

Bring drinks and women, Just know you have settled him..cheesy He will be smiling like civil servant wey collect salary before month ends...

I think there's a lot of misconception about the north generally online
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Saltandwater:
We can all pretend Pere is just playing a game but mehn, this dude legit don't like WM. He doesn't have to but his defenders need to stop defending an obvious lie of "game", it is more than that to him.

Lol... It's because Pere is smart, he sees through WhiteMoney. He knows the game WhiteMoney is playing, so I guess he's surprised that Nigerians can be this gullible grin
Whether you people like it or not, Pere is a great mind, he's on a whole different level as far as this BBNaija Shine Ya Eye is concerned. He may not be understood and loved by all, but he stands out.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
I was on my way to Oron to get crayfish for Biggie to give to my Boss WM. Biggie make sure that Pere does not eat the food cooked with this crayfish else na purge em go purge.

WhiteMoney cook and pepper Pere
u guys making Pere more popular.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na so Arin go use 'Daddy's girl' vibes reach October finals.

I luv it...she's game too
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Senseii:

Abeg try again

Let's support the NigTech community cheesy

Naija tech guys r trying
No emoji to flog u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
If biggie was hoping these new guys were going to change anything, he has failed woefully.
That's what you get when you bring all these foreigners into a show. Perhaps biggie should start excluding all these second hand black Americans from BBN, none of them have ever won the show and all of them are delawoods, except Ike.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
QueenCookie:

The same way he didn't let on that Maria was a wild card, all because of Love grin grin grin grin grin

And he knew that Jaypaul was not going to be up for eviction, that's why he nominated him, again, that's because of Love grin grin grin cheesy

Clown! grin
grin grin they refuse to shine their eyes.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
WarriAproko:
u guys making Pere more popular.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:
If biggie was hoping these new guys were going to change anything, he has failed woefully.
That's what you get when you bring all these foreigners into a show. Perhaps biggie should start excluding all these second hand black Americans from BBN, none of them have ever won the show and all of them are delawoods, except Ike.
This Micheal naa fu ck up, no vibes at all

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.