Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3989415 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrEnigma007: 12:09am On Aug 11, 2021
stevebond007:
Both parties were wrong. Don't fixate on one Mr Pere... General Pere

Both weren't wrong... Maria left Queen as soon as she started shouting.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 12:09am On Aug 11, 2021
Giel:
Arin has come to collect gist. She can never miss it. undecided

She go collect the rest from her house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 12:09am On Aug 11, 2021
NLbabygirl:

But when Maria went to approach Angel and Beatrice she was calm?

Maria is always throwing witty and shady comments as jokes, but “everybody must accept it because that how she is”

Queen’s issue is them making her feel inferior because she just came. I think the whole thing has been getting to her and this Maria’s comment just made her explode.
Gbam
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 12:09am On Aug 11, 2021
Maria was wrong saying that queen was already in the house for 2 days. Queen was actually in the house only for 1 day and 2 nights.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:09am On Aug 11, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
I don comot hand for this nonsense perera ship. I don't like useless partners like this, if you won't support or defend, kuku shut up and let me fight to finish. angry undecided

Shey make my boy no talk true...he is an objective person na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:09am On Aug 11, 2021
Broobembem:
Pere will treat Maria like trash and even denied her to Queen and Beatrice. He called her fake and countlessly said negative things about her in his diary session.

Maria fans: Pere is wise, he’s pressing Whitemoney’s neck.

Even when Pere is disrespecting Maria, her fans tries to justify it by dragging Whitemoney inside.

They always find a way to defend their oppressor, this one pass Stockholm syndrome, Na foolery syndrome.
I made this comment earlier today and Maria fans saw it as hatred because of their hatred for Whitemoney.

They should keep hyping Pere because of the common hatred they have for Whitemoney.

Pere will end Maria and can not do shiit to Whitemoney. Whitemoney is very smart and way above Pere in this game.

Question is; will Foolery syndrome allow them admit that Pere is the worst person to be with?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bisqit: 12:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Truth be told, Queen overreacted

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Kinematics, make we just dead this matter. My thumbs hurt. Las Las Maria no be my fave.

WhiteMoney has given me the content I needed already.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by toluxa1(m): 12:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Wahala for man wey get liver to put this Maria or Queen for house o cheesy

Suicide mission grin

I have said this like 15 times on this thread. She's a time bomb in any man's house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Lmao...Maria na mugu...She isn't aware pere and queen dey reason since morning...grin

She is saying 2days..

Anyway make she dey make Shoe dey wear her...Pere na street..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 12:10am On Aug 11, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

She no know say na crazewoman she jam? cheesy cheesy

They are mistaking the butti and Yankee in her for weakness.

They don't call her Maria for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Beorn:

He's doing nothing wrong. He's trying to make his reign peaceful. Ozo used to do it. I think he's doing well to douse the situation.

It's funny how many times he has thrown about the HoH status.

He has handled the situation well, but the HoH thing just funny.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 12:10am On Aug 11, 2021
eleshin:
Maria is a liar!

A very big liar. No worry malarians will say its British accent grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 12:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Amya:
Pere cancelled! Dude aint loyal.

At all. Even if she was wrong , since he claims to like her at least defend her in public then correct her in private.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 12:11am On Aug 11, 2021
safarigirl:

Her tone was aggressive, very aggressive.

I no even like Maria, but if anyone walked up to me like that, walahi, I no dey move. You go knack your head for wall tire, na you carry me come Big Brother house?
Yeah....she was quite aggressive...she was visibly angry from when she approached Maria...
What most people are not seeing is that if !aria had matched her energy when they were f2f...it would have been another story...
Anyway, biggie don dey polish him strike cane ready cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:11am On Aug 11, 2021
DownChelsea:

I dey shame for this thing wey Maria don carry herself put.

No be lie.

Her game really dropped man
Pere isn’t done with her yet, shea Na here we dey.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 12:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Queen overreacted

Maria is rude and expects every one to accept her condescending talks

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 12:11am On Aug 11, 2021
funpowder:

Go and watch the video again

Queen was obviously upset but she was not shouting at first
1. She came with a terrible attitude to talk to maria
2. She talked disrespectfully to Maria.

I agree she had a right to have been angry because of Maria's snide remark, but her reaction to the whole thing was so wrong

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:11am On Aug 11, 2021
safarigirl:
This werey don shout finish, come dey cry.

Proper Ogbanje behaviour

Stop this na,malaria is a trouble maker

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 12:11am On Aug 11, 2021
NLbabygirl:

But when Maria went to approach Angel and Beatrice she was calm?

Maria is always throwing witty and shady comments as jokes, but “everybody must accept it because that how she is”

Queen’s issue is them making her feel inferior because she just came. I think the whole thing has been getting to her and this Maria’s comment just made her explode.

That is the issue. . . It's okay for her to throw words and snide remarks around but it is wrong for anyone to confront her.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Maria is claiming that she’s getting disrespected cause of pere, but she was the one that jumped on Queen’s remark on pere. If she hadn’t been bothered about how another HM saw pere, would this have happened? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:11am On Aug 11, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Reminds me of a certain ship. Not the same storyline but certainly as codependent as that ship was. It'll definitely have it's sweet moments but na tears go end am lass lass
Our ship lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 12:12am On Aug 11, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Maria clique will so nominate Queen, we already know who is making biggie's nomination list next week....

She no get clique. Na Pere be her clique. Las Las Maria will end up like Diane.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:12am On Aug 11, 2021
Mttchew. But let someone talk to her like that and claim it's a joke. See how she will react
Yakahot:

She always hides under ‘jokes’ most of the time. The housemates make excuse that it’s her way even though she always does it with a poker face.

Pere forced her to admit to herself that she ‘playfully’ said so.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 12:12am On Aug 11, 2021
Ujay01:
I am still wondering why Queen is reacting in this manner.

I wondered too but haven heard her explain herself, i kinda understand it's more of a personal thing. She felt Maria's careless choice of joke a little deeper because she was called "this one" who has only stayed for "two days" meanwhile, she equally quarantined with them but didn't make it in with others as na so Biggie want am. I became worried sef make she no go make her day2 her last day on the show.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 12:12am On Aug 11, 2021
gameboy727:
Kinematics, make we just dead this matter. My thumbs hurt. Las Las Maria no be my fave.

WhiteMoney has given me the content I needed already.

D matter don dead already. I just hate seeing people writing rubbish. In life you don't just talk to people anyhow, especially when you don't know them.

Who dey.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 12:12am On Aug 11, 2021
Those guys that came in on sunday were watching the show all along, were using their phones to browse and all. Queen came with strategy to demonise Maria and got a cry for it at her first trial. Stupid akwaibom witch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2021
Broobembem:

They don’t like Maria.

Na HOH and DHOH saved Pere and Maria from nomination
Lol...Next week is waiting for them...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:12am On Aug 11, 2021
observanc1:
Maria was wrong saying that queen was already in the house for 2 days. Queen was actually in the house only for 1 day and 2 nights.

Na your type dey add fuel for fire grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2021
So Angel really took a day off Biggie's house ehnn cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 12:13am On Aug 11, 2021
FrankGiel:

1. She came with a terrible attitude to talk to maria
2. She talked disrespectfully to Maria.

I agree she had a right to have been angry because of Maria's snide remark, but her reaction to the whole thing was so wrong
I think they are both in the wrong and Queen overreacted but Maria has a very subtle aggression that isn't an 'in your face type' so it is not always obvious

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bisqit: 12:13am On Aug 11, 2021
observanc1:

there was nothing wrong in what Maria said. Another person could have taken that another way

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.