Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,353 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3924449 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Pere and Office of the head of house...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Over kaku has started again

These housemates can't help themselves..
Analyzing endorsements and who will get and what kind of attitude will make them get endorsements.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 12:39am On Aug 11, 2021
DownChelsea:

I dey shame for this thing wey Maria don carry herself put.

No be lie.

Her game really dropped man

Kikiki Lol grin

LiverQueen has been killing Malaria since 1960

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 12:39am On Aug 11, 2021
gameboy727:

Even now too, Did you hear when Michael told Kayvee that you'll make us separate rice and beans as punishment? These guys been dey watch (or had a glimpse of) the show before entering the house.
The housemates mentioned the punishment during d dairy section when biggy asked them to leave d dining area
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zizim: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Broobembem:

Foolery syndrome.

They love to see Pere disrespect Maria, so long as Pere keeps his negative energy towards Whitemoney.

Whitemoney has sold himself to the world tonight, he’s a good MC, he took the last highlight of he game when the whole housemates gave him standing ovation for pulling off.

His statement “Pere is a strategist” is the reason the house is turning upside down.

He’s the show, he’s gotten his highlight tonight, but the foolery syndrome that you Malarians live with has refused y’all to admit that Maria is now a nobody because of Pere, she’s so much hated that no housemate even went to her to calm her down. She’s loosing fans because of Pere, she’s beefing the new ladies because of Pere.

Whitemoney gains fans daily, while Maria looses fans daily. Have you seen their IG page?

Time will come when Whitemoney gangs won’t rate you Malarians enough to banter with you.

Giddem

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2021
majorbravo:
How did Michael know about the separation of rice and beans

Whitemoney talked about it
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Queen go pepper Maria for that house o....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Broobembem:

Foolery syndrome.

They love to see Pere disrespect Maria, so long as Pere keeps his negative energy towards Whitemoney.

Whitemoney has sold himself to the world tonight, he’s a good MC, he took the last highlight of he game when the whole housemates gave him standing ovation for pulling off.

His statement “Pere is a strategist” is the reason the house is turning upside down.

He’s the show, he’s gotten his highlight tonight, but the foolery syndrome that you Malarians live with has refused y’all to admit that Maria is now a nobody because of Pere, she’s so much hated that no housemate even went to her to calm her down. She’s loosing fans because of Pere, she’s beefing the new ladies because of Pere.

Whitemoney gains fans daily, while Maria looses fans daily. Have you seen their IG page?

Time will come when Whitemoney gangs won’t rate you Malarians enough to banter with you.

Yes.. over 300k followers...

Maria keeps giving Content. Always in your faces. You must talk about her whether good or bad..

She ain't going anywhere. And she would get Even bigger after the show.. It happens all the time.

Because of your hate for Maria, you had to bow and worship Pere. Even calling him a king. E choke! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Rozcol:
No Yerins is cuter than Emmanuel
Hmmmm...Interesting!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:40am On Aug 11, 2021
QueenCookie:

[s]She will not. She was not in the wrong.

She said "oh you've been in the house for only two days and you already know he is strategic"

Jackie B says, "liiike..."

Did she lie? Infact Queen hasn't been there for more than two days, why is she getting all up in her feelings?

Maria will not apologise, Queen should go fvck herself, dragging someone off a conversation to shout and give her warnings.

Is she mad?[/s]
You are actually embarrassing yourself.

Shut up and know when hide your face.

How can you even defend that statement.

Tueh!! Some of you keep exposing the kind of people you are offline.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Broobembem:
Queen should leave Whitemoney alone.

We don’t want her.

She should fvck off
You must want her oo grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SaintBishop: 12:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Rozcol:
Pere is not but Cross and Emmanuel follows. Pere is in the same group with sammie
Guy apart from Emmanuel, nobody handsome reach pere for that house how you go carry ulgy sammie compare pere? Nawa ooo undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Queen wants WM to cook noodles for her, but guy man want some else to do it. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2021
DrakeBlend:
Perema paddle canoe must sailgrin

Never, it will not sail.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrEnigma007: 12:40am On Aug 11, 2021
AtoningBlood:

Ohhhhhhhh, you obviously did not watch it. Please stop it.

There are others I don't like in house, but I won't say what I did not see. I have conscience now.

Really... I don't do Instagram videos but when you see a clip about this stuff, you definitely know I watched it and I definitely know what I am saying.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Inukwa!!! "Maria is bringing disrespect to the office of the HOH" PERE 2021. Eheen Naw!! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2021
This Queen na case grin grin grin
She no even send Maria
See her laughing with Whitemoney in her front
I’m liking this babe

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 12:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Broobembem:

We don’t want her.

She should fvck off
that girl don dey watch the show she don already know say whitemoney get fans....that disclaimer for her ig page na okpata yarns
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:40am On Aug 11, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Talo ma wa ship bayi....cheesy grin cheesy

Ko si. Ki gbogbo won face 90M, ki won fi Ife iranu si le. undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 12:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Pere with this his Head of House! Na wa o

Dude na only one week o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:41am On Aug 11, 2021
rayvelez:
Michael just said punishment for microphone infringement is separation of rice from beans like how did he know that.
Cos they told them already. This afternoon when Biggy sent JMK to them... The old hms told them that the last time they disobeyed Biggy they had to separate rice and beans.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 12:41am On Aug 11, 2021
rayvelez:
Michael just said punishment for microphone infringement is separation of rice from beans like how did he know that.

Whitemoney spoke of it today.. stop watching on nairaland and but dstv
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 12:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Yes if you're a good writer.

Nope you can't. Unless you use harsh words. Some one can say something sweet in a harsh tone. Abeg teach me how you wan use write that one.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Giel:
Ah. Pere blaming Maria undecided and saying he will ask Maria to apologize to Queen, he says What Maria did was disrespectful.

Haba. Pere this is not what I want to see from my ship.
Better blame Queen for her actions too.

Even if Maria was wrong. I don't care. Pere you're supposed to have her back. angry Let someone else lay the blame on Maria not you. angry

Have which yeye back? Same pere she would disrespect and clear at any given point but u don like the guy already....

She thought she could lock pere in....not date him but have him on a leash...pere na alpha male...hu know how many fine babes he go don pull...my guy don accept her friend level ...and he knows her whole attitude is based on jealousy.

She is wrong because the snide remark to Queen was totally unnecessary. This is a babe you have not spoken to since she came

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:41am On Aug 11, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You must want her oo grin

Go and join Dem in matrimony na.

WhiteMoney will remain solo for 72 days.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 12:41am On Aug 11, 2021
gameboy727:

Even now too, Did you hear when Michael tell Kayvee that you'll make us separate rice and beans as punishment? These guys been dey watch (or had a glimpse of) the show before entering the house.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:41am On Aug 11, 2021
AtoningBlood:

Na mouth jor, my love for Maria is strong. For me, love doesn't die.

Cool. I wish someone will reconcile Maria and Queen.
I don't like this nonsense I saw now where they are ignoring each other but maybe in the morning.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Munzy14:
Pere and Office of the head of house...
grin this one off me oo grin my belle.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:41am On Aug 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
The housemates mentioned the punishment during d dairy section when biggy asked them to leave d dining area

Oh yeah. I forgot about the possibility of the housemates gisting them that.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:42am On Aug 11, 2021
Broobembem:

We don’t want her.

She should fvck off

That's your King's babe����

(1) (2) (3) ... (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.