Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,645 members, 7,861,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3989934 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pere go soon say Liquorose dance na strategy.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chimerase2: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
See how kayode dey focus on major general pere grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
kosssy:
Pere has already figured out that White money's kitchen duties is the only thing he can manipulate and White is not making a big deal out of it. Both are really making this show interesting.
can he?

Cos it's day 3 of his 7 day reign AND WhiteMoney still has the most influence in what happens in that kitchen.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
I hate when people use zodiac signs in conversations, or as a reason why act a certain way..
Talk about, '' I'm cancer , so that's why I blah blah blah''
Ogbeni, I don't believe zodiac signs; it's all bunch of crap

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

He'll soon ask someone to stop her from dancing.

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Let different people be cooking na. Abi no be competition be this ni. Which kain useless housemates be this sef.

Whitemoney fans, I thought you guys wanted him up for eviction na. Cuz no way he's going to ever be up if things continue like this.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Rozcol:
I'm not even a whitemoney supporter but pere is not a good person, yes they are not friends why is he so after his downfall
Its a game 90 m is involved
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
MadeMan01:
Please someone tell me. Did big brother call Sammie for diary session. I don't recall so. I think BB is angry for him saying Fvck big brother too

He was called...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
Which kind dance step be this liquo grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bonzoker(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
inspire700:
Pere Don use style gbensh Maria o.... Lol. Maria too cheap o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnMdJ0CMZH8
Your stupidity dey smell!!
You are trying to build your YouTube page,but your are promoting lies.How can you gather subscribers and views,with this disgusting action of yours.
Yes,you may not like Pere/Maria,but always broadcast the TRUTH.
Pere and Maria didn't have sex,at least for now (It might happen in the future),so say it as it is,don't instigate enmity,btw fanbase!!
#lieliebloggers

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Surebaba01:

Its a game 90 m is involved

I don't know what Pere's strategy is...

But if his strategy is only to obsess over WHAT PEOPLE LOVE TO DO PASSIONATELY(which seems to be the case), then that will be self-destructive.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
inspire700:
Pere Don use style gbensh Maria o.... Lol. Maria too cheap o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnMdJ0CMZH8

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
fertilewomb:

Very tribalistic lots.
Is whitemoney the only Igbo in that house?
Is Maria not Igbo?
Is michael not Igbo?
Is princess not Igbo?

I hate people that drags tribe in everything, it disgusts me.
Even cross that all the girls on this thread dey die for is Igbo or so I heard.

Tribalists, very disgusting ppl.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
ChristoBam:
Let different people be cooking na. Abi no be competition be this ni. Which kain useless housemates be this sef.

Whitemoney fans, I thought you guys wanted him up for eviction na. Cuz no way he's going to ever be up if things continue like this.

Personally, I am tired of seeing only whitemoney un the kitchen. I wanna see others too. Let's see them catfights and all. Let's see different cooking styles. This is why we have varied individuals in the house not just 1 person .

Variety they say is the spice of life.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
So Sammie's mouth ensured Angel became silent in the house.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=eleshin post=104659553][/quote]

Ha ha ha.... Thank you for the screenshots from twitter.. I don laugh bellefull...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lovebliss2(f): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
fertilewomb:

Very tribalistic lots.
Is whitemoney the only Igbo in that house?
Is Maria not Igbo?
Is michael not Igbo?
Is princess not Igbo?

I hate people that drags tribe in everything, it disgusts me.
That’s usually their last line of defense when they’ve tried everything possible to tear a housemate down and it’s not working, they drag tribe into the picture to stir up bad intentions. This is not the first time I’m seeing this trend. Shame on tribalists.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
scondy:

Personally, I am tired of seeing only whitemoney un the kitchen. I wanna see others too. Let's see them catfights and all. Let's see different cooking styles. This is why we have varied individuals in the house not just 1 person .

Odogwu isn't stopping anybody from being in the kitchen.

The issue is that nobody can match his energy in the kitchen COS HE HAS PASSION FOR COOKING..

The question however is why Pere has chosen to develop migraine over the issue.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
The reason for the season.
The Queen of content.
The Queen of gbas gbos.
The only Queen that maintains beauty while angry.
The most talked about.

If I no stan, wetin I gain!!!

Maria!!!!!!!!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
kosssy:
I don't think pere deserve all the slandering going on here. This is just a game remember and so any legit strategy is welcmd. The show is getting interesting by d day. Whitemoney should relax and keep on creating content without the help of kitchen duties. I see this still turning out to favour him bcs I see the housemates beckoning for his delicacies when hunger don reset their delawood brains. Even Pere will stylishly be begging him to resume kitchen duties soon. This I have seen.
Not subscribing to this, he deserves it, it just like telling people not to enter bike when you have not been able to provide an alternative means of transportation for them. they were all allowed to the kitchen the first week and within 3 days, everything got wasted and everyone of them was complaining of hunger and been fed junk food.
A smarter person will come up with his own strategy without raising even an eyebrow.
Every season comes with its own lucky candidate, it is white money season to lose. He has been outstanding so far.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Saga body don stuff die. Too much gyming...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SaintBishop: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
DownChelsea:

He'll soon ask someone to stop her from dancing.

grin grin
Guy free my pere na, nawa ooo grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
The hypocrisy on dis forum stinks though.....
Pere is free to manipulate cos they are playing a game but wen its WM turn...his is a fake fellow ...But thank God this Forum isn't reality....
Since Pere don dey scheme and trying to play a so called good game as stated by hypocrite here ,,, how many followers as he got on IG compare to Odogwu himself.....

Although the likes of Pere are needed in dis type of game...but they always end up shooting their selfs in the leg.....By tomorrow evening WM IG followers will b 500k whereas Pere the so called game player is still stuck at 200k plus i guess....

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Decembe(f): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
lebete3000:
Saga body don stuff die. Too much gyming...
Saga still try nah,Jaypaul that's doing like aboki nko
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hahahahahaha Abeg Pere gettat from this group dance. Which kin Tim you Dey do like this?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
FrankGiel:
I hate when people use zodiac signs in conversations, or as a reason why act a certain way..
Talk about, '' I'm cancer , so that's why I blah blah blah''
Ogbeni, I don't believe zodiac signs; it's all bunch of crap
That's because you're not spiritual .

The influence of zodiac signs can be overwhelming .

Yes , humans are unique in their different ways , but there are common traits people with the same sun sign exhibit .

It's part of nature and part of man .

Just like in our traditional culture where we have ajes , agwu , olokuns , pythons ( mermaids) Ogbanje , ezenwanyi , ezenwoke , Dibia, orishas , umu mmiri etc

People associated with these spirits behave in a certain way .

Zodiac signs are not a bunch of crap

They existed before you were born and will still be here long after you're gone .

Before Christianity became the most popular religion , our ancestors had a way of studying their environments and making sense of their universe.

Are you saying these great men and women were stupid ?

No child , just because you don't believe in something doesn't make it untrue .

The world is not such a simple place .

And believe me , different truths can exist .

Believe whatever helps you make sense of your life but don't say other people's beliefs are nonsense . kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
Amillionnn:
Hahahahahaha Abeg Pere gettat from this group dance. Which kin Tim you Dey do like this?

He thinks it's Liquorose strategy.

He doesn't want her to Shine alone

For him, once you do things you're very passionate about, it is strategy. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
scondy:

For the records....WM did not stop anybody from coming to the kitchen....This una agenda na just hatred full am

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
ChristoBam:

the issue is the way pere is going about it, he should have looked out and let him do his thing and let the people judge, besides, why didn't he nominate him?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
nazablossom:
The reason for the season.
The Queen of content.
The Queen of gbas gbos.
The only Queen that maintains beauty while angry.
The most talked about.

If I know stan, wetin I gain!!!

Maria!!!!!!!!

My sweetest sister for life, you too dey stan better.

How's everything?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vlain: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Not really. Angel is just re-strategizing as shipping strategy fail. Na Plan B she dey activate now. Mental health card loading… lipsrsealed

Pls what happy to angel.why was she all moody last night? And why was Samuel trying to apologize to her?[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.