Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3887276 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Queen and mirror na 5 and 6 undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
DownChelsea:
maybe cos Pere won't allow it's leader to lead .
Pere would rather lose than let that happen grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Are team black ready already?

Okay they want to choreograph now..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RSVP: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Broobembem:

Playing viewers is the best way to strategize in BBNaija.

It is the best strategy.

Play the game, play viewers, don’t focus on housemates playing games and conspiring against them.

You Pere and Maria fans aren’t smart too.

Viewers don’t want to see a housemate bullied and hated, they’ll vote for the person, pity votes will roll in.

Do you remember what happened to Enkay when she bullied Cindy and how Cindy was voted?

Do you remember?

BBNaija is all about viewers, not fellow housemate , housemates don’t vote.

Viewers does.

Pere isn’t smart enough to understand how BBNaija works in Nigeria, Maria is the dullest, she’s unintelligent, easily manipulated, no decision of her own, she’s a tool for Pere.

Reasonable people will agree with me.

You've made some really valid point there.
Pere doesn't know he's playing himself and WM will always have a edge over him with pity vote from viewers.

I wouldn't totally say Maria is the dullest tho but I see her as someone who isn't emotional stable. Maria is the kind of girl that will dump you a day to wedding and jump onto your friend bcuz of one silly reason and she wouldn't feel remorse about it so I believe pere should watch out for Maria so she doesn't stab him in the back and I can bet you Pere sef just want to lash Maria and nothing more . Maria knows and she won't let it happen undecided

At the end, Pere will make the hate for WM so obvious that they will started having clique in the house and this may lead to Pere downfall.

One of the lady will end up fuckn 2 of the boys in the house by "mistake" lipsrsealed

Pere won't be able to fück Maria but rather will fück someone else in that house. Maria will eventually have a thing with the least expected HM too cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
lajid:
WM trending no1.
Pere is trending number one. Whitemoney no dey top 5.
That's trends for you. We don repeat this thing too much.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
DownChelsea:

He uncovers you as the wildcard. You caress your ego and indicted Biggie by insinuating that he had an inside info.

He never hesitates to show his abilities in games and tasks. You hate him for it.

He tells you how long his hair can grow, you argue it with him.

He acts selflessly towards the housemates.. You have a problem with it.

He is frugal with house resources.. you are crying.

The entire house had faith in him staying on Sunday... ONLY YOU somehow believed he was leaving.

HATRED!

I’m not saying whitemoney is bad, he’s playing a nice strategy it seems, only that others are now sleeping and letting him take undue advantage. Now we know other hms can cook and do other stuffs.

Pere is helping the hms wake up which whitemoney didn’t care Aslong as Ure comfortable with everything he does.

If he’s genuinely nice there nothing Pere and Maria can do bt there was Smtn not right so they are checking it.

Being super nice is a strategy, flying low is a strategy. Not allowing others cook is an undue advantage strategy.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
TheEnforcer:
It doesn't matter let those Nigerians with emotion flock to him.Those ones aren't matured for reality show viewing.This adds some spice to the game.It doesn't matter who will win.Shenanigans like these are necessary in the game

Nigerians dey funny ...like say who win go increase ur account balance...rather it will only deplete it if u r foolish enough to get too emotionally invested and waste money on high subscriptions to vote..

Last last all these guys will be OK....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Why am I laughing looking at team black... grin grin grin grin

Biggie, what is your plan?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dannyxy:
My olami and veeiye for kee this task...

Good old days
I miss them cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kinematics:

I'm not talking about exaggeration or not. I'm only talking about malaria saying it's not possible.

That's the ignorance right there.
See the acclaimed 18 inch hair.. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
RightDecision15:
Obviously nah white money fans full this thread.

Pere and Maria are stating the obvious. You’re here to play game not for vacation.

These housemates are dumb mehn and so are you white rats fans grin

You know the funny thing?

They said Pere should concentrate on his strategy instead of knocking white money's strategy...

Eish! menh

Some viewers are not smarter than those housemates honestly

I mean, can they not see that White money's strategy affects Pere and Maria's strategies?

And that this game is a game of wits? No supposedly "good hearted" goody two shoes person have won this show. They all schemed and plotted. some had even shagged.... yet they won

If WM through his cooking and kitchen monopoly and granting extra meat and extra food favours get the others on his side, will Pere and Maria not be on the chopping block every week?

Maria even said that white uses the kitchen to escape the controversies and fights in the house... which is what some of us have been saying

so it isn't just about gaining favours through cooking, it's also about the kitchen being a safe haven for white

let him come and interact with others.... is not only Maria and Pere that would be getting into problem with viewers through their talks d actions

abeg..... make wind blows make we see everybody's yansh lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
DownChelsea:

He uncovers you as the wildcard. You caress your ego and indicted Biggie by insinuating that he had an inside info.

He never hesitates to show his abilities in games and tasks. You hate him for it.

He tells you how long his hair can grow, you argue it with him.

He acts selflessly towards the housemates.. You have a problem with it.

He is frugal with house resources.. you are crying.

The entire house had faith in him staying on Sunday... ONLY YOU somehow believed he was leaving.

HATRED!
I saw pere for what he truly is before he finally declared himself as a wizard to the world.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Megatone50: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Cross my guy ..i don't want to do something that later I will chok..lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
MamBi:
Are team black ready already?

Okay they want to choreograph now..

Na Still audio rehearsals o

Just plenty talk since
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Team black are still whispering meanwhile Team orange are already practising their choreography because they are done with the music side.
sad sad
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
What is princess doing

Lmao
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
The only thing Maria knows how to do is condemn other people's ideas.

Why she go talk say the dance look silly? Wetin she contribute if not criticism?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Somtochukwu19:
He is doing it the wrong way and at the wrong time, his fellow HMS are already feeling d hate he has for WM and that is not sinking well with them.
And with the crowd behind WM, he his kicking himself in the ass.
He should have said WM cleaning the toilets and mobbing the floors is also strategy.
Well it might be a strategy for WM to win the love of his fellow HMs. But trust me ehen even if WM sleeps for 12hrs everyday from tomorrow. He will make top 5 with ease.

I like whitemoney bt I don’t like undue advantage. Washing the toilet isn’t noticeable like cooking. Others should cook even though their laziness won’t let them understand they are there to showcase themselves not watch others doing everything.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
ChristoBam:

Pere is trending number one. Whitemoney no dey top 5.
That's trends for you. We don repeat this thing too much.

Oh ok, my bad
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
stroller9795:

Pere would rather lose than let that happen grin

Exactly.

The fact that WhiteMoney is leading that group is already vexing Pere.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
zanieike:
Now I'm enjoying this season of BBNaija. Thank you Whitemoney, Pere and Maria. I love the battle!

This is the spirit to be honest

Nigerians are too emotional and sentimental

The game is getting interesting and we should be thanking the trio

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
This one don come again with "who dehhh breathe"....it has to be about him after all grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lmao @ Black team

Music just dey waste
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ejovwovincent(f): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Whitemoney is their daddy whether they like it or not���

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
safarigirl:
The only thing Maria knows how to do is condemn other people's ideas.

Why she go talk say the dance look silly? Wetin she contribute if not criticism?
Maria hasn't contributed anything meaningful to this task!
Tueh!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
scondy:

Nigerians dey funny ...like say who win go increase ur account balance...rather it will only deplete it if u r foolish enough to get too emotionally invested and waste money on high subscriptions to vote..

Last last all these guys will be OK....

E dey increase some people account Sha

Na same way some people dey use Twitter catch cruise, some people dey use am make money.

I know somebody that has gotten gifts and cash worth almost 1 million, if not up to, since last year, from supporting Erica. All from people saying "thank you" for supporting.

So, E get who dey benefit from these things, especially if you support the right persons.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Geezeem:

This is the spirit to be honest

Nigerians are too emotional and sentimental

The game is getting interesting and we should be thanking trio
You always hide under the statement “The game is getting interesting” to support evil

Pathetic

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
livelymatilda:
Pere is the biggest game player in BBN6.. But in Nigeria, you don't have to be intelligent or smart to win anything.. Just have the connection or play the victim, poverty or religious card to the gullibles who are in the majority.

This is the reason you see our politicians eating corn by the road side or drinking sachet Milo during election campaign..
Some even fry Akara or chop pomo /beans in a road side canteen.

A country filled with senseless and emotional being.

God epp us

Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Maria needs serious gbas gbos that would make her keep quiet for a whole week and not speak to anyone, Cross is trying to put a dance together and her lazy ass is busy condeming the dance while throwing stupid jabs at Cross....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
What does the name Maria mean?

Many believe it to mean "sea of bitterness" or "sea of sorrow." However, some sources cite the alternative definitions of "rebellion,"

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
mycar:
Pere is not smart, coming out open to create this kind of acrimony out of nothing, this is what he could actually discuss with WM before this meeting, I like the way WM kept his cool and still went to the kitchen to teach the housemates, people saying that WM is obviously not happy, who would be happy with this type of insult. Using the word monopoly shows how myopic he is, he ordinarily should have assigned kitchen to another housemate right from the day he made his inaugural speak, he waited until WM and maria had a crash to make this useless declaration.
Pere the dumb strategist.
Handing Whitemoney more lovers.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pere and Maria fit go tell White Man to comot that ‘who dey breet’ from the song o grin

By the way, na this kind thing dey make them not to like White Man..Why must you always make it about you? Una dey do group task and you sha must find way to put your slogan inside angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.