Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3908568 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Exactly!
Maria just keep pressing their necks..

The season is called shine ya eye for a reason..
Yh

Even if WM is gonna win it,let him face some severe competition from the Housemates as well,not on a platter of Gold.

Laycon Won last yr,even though he has majority support,he still wowed us with alot of stuff last yr considering the fact that there are alot of ambitious Hms during the last show.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
2pretty4u:
Tega and Jaypaul , not buying what Maria came to sell.

Tega is smart na. She pointed out that Pere and Maria are trying to pull the attention off themselves and place it on WM. Because they know on a norms they will be up next week. These HM get eye sha

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by camri: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
stroller9795:
Is this all you've got?
Angel of doom
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Stanleyucee(m): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
A Good name is better than silver and gold...life continues after bbn..pere eye go clear after bbn what a looser...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Michael na another drop out....quite a few drop outs for this season grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Geezeem:

Cross need your epistle the most now undecided

hype him small
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Giel:
The way Pere and Maria are going out of their way to make this house a hostile environment for Whitemoney is disgusting.
Not only do you continue to target the guy. You're going about looking for supporters.
All because they are jealous that Whitemoney is more interesting, fun, lovable than they will ever be.
Next plan is to take him down
They even went as far as calling the other housemates who didn't go out of their way to witch hunt Whitemoney dumb.
All because these housemates who DO know that Whitemoney is really fun and a contender still choose to play the game with peace and good vibes.
God forbid those 2.

Pere and Maria have left the game of bbnaija they came to play. They are now playing the game of take Whitemoney down.
They have turned themselves from fellow housemates, main characters to Whitemoney's sidekicks.
They do nothing but wait for Whitemoney to act before they go and plan how to attack him.

For a housemate that came on Sunday to say that they see that Pere and Maria are hunting Whitemoney says a whole lot about them..

I feel for Whitemoney. It's awful when people gather to make life uncomfortable for another person. He shouldn't allow them push and provoke him into a DQ. I know that's their plan

I hate dirty games
Pere and Maria, cancelled.

Funny thing is none of the HMs are buying what they are selling grin

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
I like Nini sha.
She no dey give anybody false hope.
She doesn't want to be in a relationship with Saga and she doesn't mince her words nor does she change her response based on who she's speaking with
Saga knows where he stands with her.

I respect it.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
jikins:

Tega is smart na. She pointed out that Pere and Maria are trying to pull the attention off themselves and place it on WM. Because they know on a norms they will be up next week. These HM get eye sha

Honestly

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
What exactly is eating Arin up?

She looks really exhausted. sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
ToyinDipo:

They are clowning in disguise.
They should accept the pain Pere is causing them with their full chests
By the time Pere is done with white donkey, he will lay eggs.
Pere will reduce the personality and popularity of white donkey in the course of the game. Smart nigga
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Peace using style to come closer to Micheal...Only crooks sabi this since yesterday...cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dotez:

Yh

Even if WM is gonna win it,let him face some severe competition from the Housemates as well,not on a platter of Gold.

Laycon Won last yr,even though he has majority support,he still wowed us with alot of stuff last yr considering the fact that there are alot of ambitious Hms during the last show.

Bolded is not true undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
jikins:

shocked shocked shocked

The same conversation I watched? Ha!

Not true, not true at all.

They both agreed to what Maria said. Jaypaul said they should have done it a long time. He even said if kitchen isn't a strategy, then WM shouldn't make it a big deal.
We all have televisions, no deh type like say nah only you deh watch am.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
MizzD:

Fear of eviction. But she won’t admit that this is what is bothering her grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
MizzD:

It's the nominations + Sammie cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dotez:

Yh

So WM has not vowed you abi, try to be unbiased na. It’s cool if you don’t like him but dey unbias.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Mumu maria
I thought Enugu is in Anambra

God forbid I stan this dumb itibolibo

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Jackson105:
Most Nigerians are riding by emotions, this a game for Fvcking sake.

Sincerely, those housemates are really dumb is like they came for Kumbaya, and they don't mind giving WM the 90M even tonight.

Pere, na man you be.

You have my votes anytime you are up, if not for anything, for giving us content and trying to compete.
Part of the rule says that you don't conspire against any housemate, don't discuss nomination with anybody

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
Giel:
The way Maria even tried to slide in nominations during the talk.
Saying it's even better for him that he doesn't cook all the time so that when you're in the diary room for nominations. His name won't be at the tip of your tongue.

Horrible person.
She's playing her game, why is it paining you? See wahala oh grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
fertilewomb:
Mumu maria
I thought Enugu is in Anambra

God forbid I stan this dumb itibolibo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
These new housemates have lost their freshness

Except Kayvee and maybe Queen grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
QueenCookie:

shocked shocked shocked

They both agreed to what Maria said. Jaypaul said they should have done it a long time. He even said if kitchen isn't a strategy, then WM shouldn't make it a big deal.

They changed their mouth when Maria left them. Tega said she knows what Maria is trying to do.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
QueenCookie:

shocked shocked shocked

Is true though,,she told Jaypaul wen Maria was not dere......

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
QueenCookie:

shocked shocked shocked

Jay Paul that was telling WM earlier today that Pere and Maria are ganging up against him? undecided

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
mycar:

Part of the rule says that you don't conspire against any housemate, don't discuss nomination with anybody
by now you should know that some people just make noise on nairaland,they do not watch the show...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
I like how Pere and maria are giving whitemoney hot hot...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
QueenCookie:

shocked shocked shocked

Not dey watch back of tv abeg this happened after that conversation when Cross and his sides chicks were playing and screaming. Nor be everybody be like una way dey type wetin nor happen.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
QueenCookie:

shocked shocked shocked

After the said what you said, they went ahead to say what the person you quoted said. Try dey watch everything, no dey watch 50% then rush to post cause it suites your narrative

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
Baba Saga and wives grin

Saga got his girls and they got him grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
QueenCookie:

shocked shocked shocked

You are right to the extent that Maria was still there....but as soon as she left, Tega actually said those things later to JP

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
2pretty4u:

They changed their mouth when Maria left them. Tega said she knows what Maria is trying to do.

Leave that one na. Na back of tv she dey watch

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.