Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4109758 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 1:01am On Aug 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

As long as he can't tell maria this thing to her face, it is gossip and that overbleached leprous fagg0rt is a gossip and a coward.

The same way she has told him anything to his face na. Someone that can stab the guy if given the opportunity, she will now pretend infront of him. For someone as talentless as she is, she nags a lot

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 1:02am On Aug 12, 2021
Amillionnn:
Pere you are very right. Your housemates are dumb. What a smart guy. Honestly I have been neutral all this while but I am slowly gravitating towards Pere.

Same here.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 1:02am On Aug 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

So y'all know two can play the game, why do you bark and cry whenever Maria is playing her own game? Answer me o!

Because one would think your Gaylord is a saint with the way y'all troll Maria..

Seems your sleepy, you think am like you that barks and cry whenever WM does anything. Nor be everyone dey petty and bitter like you. Maria has done many things in this season how many I don put mouth put? But your own if WM open pot you rant, if he talk you rant, if he waka you rant, if he siddon you rant. And you keep saying people keep talking about Maria yet you can't stay off WM case for 1hr grin. Its the hypocrisy for me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 1:03am On Aug 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

But when Maria said her own truth it was gossip?

Y'all hypocrisy stinks.

Your Pvssy niggar of a fave can't even confront Maria to tell her that truth. All he knows is to empty tube after tube of Carowhite...

Overbleached dwarf!... grin tongue
What truth? grin

That lapdog that will always believe anything Pere says grin just making assumptions here and there. Na pere dick go be her down fall Las Las.

She's one of most stupid housemate this season.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:03am On Aug 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Why will biggie put Maria and that overbleached Gaylord in one team?

You can tell he's still reeling in pain over the punch General Pere gave him.... grin grin
General destroyed the overbleached, multi colored , akamu body today.Haha, he is still reeling from that brutal smackdown. Let him continue to lamba the delawoods anyway as the cheerlead him on.Not Pere!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:03am On Aug 12, 2021
KNIGHTBlaed:

The same way she has told him anything to his face na. Someone that can stab the guy if given the opportunity, she will now pretend infront of him. For someone as talentless as she is, she nags a lot

There's nothing she doesn't tell him to his face. Sometimes in the form of an apology if she thinks she's wrong or straight up clearing.

Your asswipe of a fave will rather b*tch around than confront Maria..He's such a Pvssy! undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bimbod(m): 1:03am On Aug 12, 2021
White money fans:- we hate Pere, He must go home next week if he's up

Pere stans:- Then we will vote him in, we want content not kumbaya- big daddy- kitchen vibes.

White money fans:- we don't care if he doesn't go home, he will stay til the end to see white money win the 90million

These guys know that they can't do anything if pere is up because we his fans will vote him to stay, Now they have retired to saying he will witness their fave win the prize...

Guess what? Pere is staying till the last day and if he continues giving us content and peppering everyone he is surely carrying that 90milli home

#Overtaking is allowed

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:04am On Aug 12, 2021
KNIGHTBlaed:

The same way she has told him anything to his face na. Or how she was shedding fake tears when she nominated him for possible eviction. Abeg make una dey talk true at least. Pere is only using Maria to climb up the ladder, soon you all will see how he will throw the dull Maria under the bus.
Cross na asslicker confirm, more like SirDee 5. 0. I like the guy and I will vote for him when he is up, but he be asslicker, you cannot be on everyone's good book. He should be #1 housemate by now, but asslicking don make am forget himself. Thank God we are seeing the Cross we expected to see from day 1. I just hope he plays his game and leave everyone else to theirs

The idea is that he is supposed to be better than her, not the same as her.

You should not be holding WhiteMoney to the same standards as Maria, since she has been called everything from a witch to the devil, except you now believe your guy dey practice witchcraft too.

I understand the events of the day have put him in his feelings, but he really did not need to overflog the Maria issue.

Hopefully, he takes his grouse to her, as the bigger person.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 1:04am On Aug 12, 2021
funpowder:

Her main content is being biracial otherwise I don't see much difference between her and the Arin they so much hate
Atleast we all witness wat nengi did in the house she is smart and competitive dis maria is just delawoods to me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Somtochukwu19: 1:05am On Aug 12, 2021
Which of these character will u rather have as a sibiling/close friend?
Maria
Pere
WM

Even Pere that is ganging up with Maria to knock off somebody is still using her head.
That should be the problem of her Fans first.

Not even WM, make she comot from Pere cage first.

Pere and Maria too can't even discuss WM anywhere expect HOH room. After monday, they will go back to whispering and strike will follow up.
That should be your Problem, not WM n his games
Gbegirsoup:

Same Question I ask your teammates when they go off on Maria.

Anyone that wants to like the guy should go ahead. Ain't no stopping them but why condemn Maria over an offense your fave also does?

That's hypocrisy!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 1:05am On Aug 12, 2021
Reussite:

If you must know Pere has changed the dynamics of the game. Imagine if Pere is like the other lukewarm male HMs the show would have been hella boring.

It might also interest you to know that WM & Pere are currently the strongest male HMs & Pere has gained good no of fans for playing the game like a competitor. So never say never.

You are very correct. If Pere was like other guys in the house, many persons would have stopped watching this show.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:06am On Aug 12, 2021
Drew13:

What truth? grin

That lapdog that will always believe anything Pere says grin just making assumptions here and there. Na pere dick go be her down fall Las Las.

She's one of most stupid housemate this season.

She's stupid because she refused to be a bandwagoner for that bleached out dwarf?

Maria ain't gonna bend or conform for any baga. If you can't take it, Hit the highway.

She considers Pere her friend and share same sentiment with him. And they are the smartest people in that house. The rest are plain dumb.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 1:06am On Aug 12, 2021
QueenCookie:

shocked shocked shocked

The same conversation I watched? Ha!

Not true, not true at all.

They both agreed to what Maria said. Jaypaul said they should have done it a long time. He even said if kitchen isn't a strategy, then WM shouldn't make it a big deal.
We all have televisions, no deh type like say nah only you deh watch am.

Which HM is this one famzing this season? E no go surprise me if na Pere weh e head no correct cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 1:07am On Aug 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

She will be there in whitemonkey's eczematous face... grin grin grin
Tell her doctor to shape that well ass with spatula, e be like uncompleted stair case.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:07am On Aug 12, 2021
bimbod:
White money fans:- we hate Pere, He must go home next week if he's up

Pere stans:- Then we will vote him in, we want content not kumbaya- big daddy- kitchen vibes.

White money fans:- we don't care if he doesn't go home, he will stay til the end to see white money win the 90million

These guys know that they can't do anything if pere is up because we his fans will vote him to stay, Now they have retired to saying he will witness their fave win the prize...

Guess what? Pere is staying till the last day and if he continues giving us content and peppering everyone he is surely carrying that 90milli home

#Overtaking is allowed

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:07am On Aug 12, 2021
Pere giving Boma the worst advice ever, Boma should stay away from Queen if not the see finish no go be here o....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:07am On Aug 12, 2021
Somtochukwu19:
Which of these character will u rather have as a sibiling/close friend?
Maria
Pere
WM

Even Pere that is ganging up with Maria to knock off somebody is still using her head.
That should be the problem of her Fans first.

Not even WM, make she comot from Pere cage first.

Pere and Maria too can't even discuss WM anywhere expect HOH room. After monday, they will go back to whispering and strike will follow up.
That should be your Problem, not WM n his games

Maria!..

Because she's too real and doesn't lick ass..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 1:08am On Aug 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

She's stupid because she refused to be a bandwagoner for that bleached out dwarf?

Maria ain't gonna bend or conform for any baga. If you can't take it, Hit the highway.

She considers Pere her friend and share same sentiment with him. And they are the smartest people in that house. The rest are plain dumb.

she's very stupid
Like very very tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Stanleyucee(m): 1:09am On Aug 12, 2021
When you're big.... you're big #abeg#WMG

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:09am On Aug 12, 2021
Drew13:

Tell her doctor to shape that well ass with spatula, e be like uncompleted stair case.

Tell your fave to go buy better bleaching creams. Carowhite gave him patches and he looks like a circus clown with that multiple skin tone...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:10am On Aug 12, 2021
Stanleyucee:
When you're big.... you're big #abeg#WMG

By posing in front of cars for sale?.. tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:10am On Aug 12, 2021
Drew13:
she's very stupid
Like very very tongue

He's a Pvssy. I mean white monkey... tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:11am On Aug 12, 2021
Stupid boys discussing their crap....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 1:11am On Aug 12, 2021
How people deliberately overlook how toxic Pere is and call it content is beyond me. So many mentally damaged people breathing undecided

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:11am On Aug 12, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Pere giving Boma the worst advice ever, Boma should stay away from Queen if not the see finish no go be here o....
Nothing like see finish undecided
BOMA isn't dumb and I actually prefer his vibe with Queen than that of Jacky Bore ok!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:12am On Aug 12, 2021
TheEnforcer:
General destroyed the overbleached, multi colored , akamu body today.Haha, he is still reeling from that brutal smackdown. Let him continue to lamba the delawoods anyway as the cheerlead him on.Not Pere!

Honestly he almost cried...

His epic facial expression will always amuse me... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 1:12am On Aug 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Tell your fave to go buy better bleaching creams. Carowhite gave him patches and he looks like a circus clown with that multiple skin tone...
My fave fwesh tongue

Your fave came all the way from Dubai to complete her nyash surgery with big brother 90m

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 1:12am On Aug 12, 2021
Pere to boma ---- I Bleep up I for pick peace we for don run things

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Somtochukwu19: 1:12am On Aug 12, 2021
And she will turn to an asslicker to one fake ass wey no even send her abi?.

Your kind sef nawa ooo

Gbegirsoup:

Maria!..

Because she's too real and doesn't lick ass..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 1:13am On Aug 12, 2021
Broobembem:
Pere deceived an innocent lady into marriage, got papers and divorced her.

Jeeez!! Such an evil soul.

I trust twitter people
he don buy market
Dem go dig up his dirty past.

Maria think say she don see husband.
Hahahahahahaha
grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 1:13am On Aug 12, 2021
Just see this hor*y 3 idiot men

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:13am On Aug 12, 2021
jikins:

Seems your sleepy, you think am like you that barks and cry whenever WM does anything. Nor be everyone dey petty and bitter like you. Maria has done many things in this season how many I don put mouth put? But your own if WM open pot you rant, if he talk you rant, if he waka you rant, if he siddon you rant. And you keep saying people keep talking about Maria yet you can't stay off WM case for 1hr grin. Its the hypocrisy for me.

Go through the pages and observe the most talked about housemate. Maria!

We only return the same energy because there's nothing interesting to talk about the overbleached monkey in that house... tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.