Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3971588 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Broobembem:

They absolutely have nothing in common according to you, but why are finding it hard to explain for me? grin grin

You know I’m going to win this argument and you are dodging it.

You know where I’m driving at... grin
You're yet to answer my question.

And you really can't seem to disapprove my claims grin grin grin.

You must've been misconstruing the meaning of a troll all this while grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BrutusOj(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Has Emmanuel gone on a voluntary eviction?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dotez:

You're yet to answer my question.

And you really can't seem to disapprove my claims grin grin grin.

But I asked first, and you went ahead to modify your comment.

Why?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
vanvick247:
Even Abel for Bible don get him own gbas gbos for WM matter grin grin grin

Oh gawd, Nigerians get mouth sha..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Rgade:

Lemaoooo grin grin
Did I just hear level the ground for other housemates? cheesy as in their father or what?
Osheyy leveler cheesy
I thought pere was a game man, doesn’t it make it easier for him if other housemates are walking uneven ground? I had no idea that it was the condition of the other housemates giving him nightmares, I thought it was the infamous “strategy” cheesy
You know gaddem well you’re playing yourself not me.

I said he is leveling the ground for ALL HMS...ofcourse, including himself abi is he not a HM?

Lucnh break is over, you lots should continue crying that more people are now involved in the kitchen, I wonder whether your WW's umbilical cord is tied under the kitchen sink. undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Maria should leave Whitemoney alone.

Stop following him up and down.

Go back to the failed military man.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
What set Jackie B free?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Broobembem:

But I asked first, and you went ahead to modify your comment.

Why?
I've answered your question grin grin

I'm still waiting for you to disapprove it grin grin then..........

Now answer mine.
Will go again

From the definition of a troll,what has intelligence got to do with a troll? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
maxwell530:
What set Jackie B free?
Abeg Naira

Power of money
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
What should we call this ship?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Rgade:

Lemaoooo grin grin
Did I just hear level the ground for other housemates? cheesy as in their father or what?
Osheyy leveler cheesy
I thought pere was a game man, doesn’t it make it easier for him if other housemates are walking uneven ground? I had no idea that it was the condition of the other housemates giving him nightmares, I thought it was the infamous “strategy” cheesy
You know gaddem well you’re playing yourself not me.
You dey mind am?? Talking out two sides of their mouths cheesy

According to them, Pere wants WhiteMoney out of the kitchen because Pere is a strategy man and he is being smart to eliminate the competition

But this same Pere strategy man is trying create a level playing field for the housemates (his competitors oo) out of the goodness of his heart and for fairness

Instead of being truthful to themselves and just admitting that Pere is doing it PURELY out of spite

Clowns!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Viking007(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
ethicallyright:

Pere is here to change the narrative of Nigerians surrendering their rights to foreign multinationals.

After more than half a century of Independence from colonial rule a German Julius Berger still constructs our bridges, Shell B.P still drills our oil and a Chinese company still builds our railways. Pere's strategic decision of cutting down White Hippopotamus' time in the kitchen can only be compared to a goal-driven Nigerian leader telling these foreign multinationals "let Nigerian companies also participate in these industries " when he reasons that these companies serving us is their parent countries' neo-colonialism strategy.

Pere is the leader Nigerians who surrendered the real industry to Dangote and Bua on a platter of gold need.

Pere is the example Nigerian sports men who represent us in regional and international competitions should follow so that they understand that second is not good enough. These housemates are like Nigerian footballers playing in foreign leagues who don't want a personal trophy but a name and little money. They don't care if they win the coveted prize. They are satisfied that they are there and believe that gifts from fans after the show are enough. Pere is subtly telling them " second is not good enough, compete well and fail with your head up high".

Even if Pere is disqualified at this hour, fans will remember him for ending White Hippopotamus' kitchen monopoly. Same cannot be said about more than half of the housemates who cheerlead an opponent to win gold like he has two heads.

Pere brings nostalgic feelings from Bolton 2004 when Obama gave a speech that will go down as one of the best speeches of faith.

Pere is that " naval lieutenant bravely patrolling" the big brother Naija house.

Pere is that "skinny kid with a funny name" who believes that Big Brother Naija Season 6 grand finale has a place for him too.

Pere will be a living proof that, indeed, dreams do come true.

That is the audacity of hope! That is the inspiration we need to push for Nigeria's membership in the comity of first world countries.

I stan a strategic and decisive leader!

I stan BBN'S first General.

My stan PERE !

cheesy I almost forgot this was a BBN thread. You should channel this skill somewhere more worthwhile. Perfectly written.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
genius43:
Boma and ?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dotez:

I've answered your question grin grin

I'm still waiting for you to disapprove it grin grin then..........

Now answer mine.
Will go again

From the definition of a troll,what has intelligence got to do with a troll? grin grin
And you are still modifying your comments.

You go type, I go counter, you go modify.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dotez:

Boma and ?

Queen
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
vanvick247:
Even Abel for Bible don get him own gbas gbos for WM matter grin grin grin

Ewwwwwwwwwweeee grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Everything here is trash and should be in the bin. You caught my attention with your last sentence “ Liquorose will win the grand prize.” Liquorose and WM case is similar to Tacha and Mercy. Tacha had the fanbase, Mercy had the public. You can’t win the public, It’s impossible. WM has the public support, the daily increase in his camp is mind blowing. Pere and Maria are making everything easier for him. Nigerians are emotional, they don’t hesitate to rebuke the villain and embrace the good victim.

Whitemoney only has sentimental and illogical thinking Nigerian public votes. The logical and wider audience want Maria not even liquorose.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

That's why no one considers your opinion on this forum.
It is usually skewed and full of lies.

Hahahahahahahaha... Tears bro!

You are stanning a fave that you take every minute of your time spent of this forum defending. It is no lies Pere has been touching your fave anyhow he likes. I enjoy your tears bro. Your fave is now a confirmed messenger to Pere. She has no opinion of her own but carries out the directives of Pere.

How pathetic!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Boma don make am in life like this....gringrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
I see Boma planning and hating Whitemoney because of Queen.

You saw it here first.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2021

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Broobembem:

And you are still modifying your comments.

You go type, I go counter, you go modify.
I'm yet to see you countering any of my claims.
I'm still waiting for you to do so grin grin
Then........

Now,back to my question.
Answer my question and stop all this shifting grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Munzy14:

Cross na Ashawo nwoke na..grin

We hope the next ovulation won't be in her house...she is up for eviction...I really wish she makes it into next week...I need to see more of her personality.
Na sex you wan watch between those two,no dy disguise, na so your forget the seminary
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
Broobembem:
I see Boma planning and hating Whitemoney because of Queen.

You saw it here first.
undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Perema9: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
genius43:
guyman don love up
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
genius43:

Queen
This one hard o,lemme try
Boqu or Bomeen grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Not wearing bra is Angel strategy, what's pere doing about this too? grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
See Jackie they spy at boma
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Geezeem:

At least from this picture.... the kitchen full. make everybody dey there..... thats the purpose of the decree 2. it was not made to ban WM.... it was made to allow other people cook as well and have extra meats and food and good will cheesy

You'll make a good politician grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kacism(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
This JMK girl is becoming too dull for me. She is the dullest among those that came in. Beatrice is more active sef than her but I love her thickness though grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dotez:

I'm yet to see you countering any of my claims.
I'm still waiting for you to do so grin grin
Then........

Now,back to my question.
Answer my question and stop all this shifting grin grin
Read below.

Broobembem:

Yea, there are intelligent trolls.

Example.

GbegiriPoo vs Threebear.

You know the intelligent and unintelligent one.

Another instance is...

Livelymatilda vs Thunderswitch

You should know the intelligent and unintelligent one.

Intelligent trolls don’t disguise, they come out clean to own it, they savagely criticize constructively and you’ll easily support what they say, they choose their opponent wisely, they troll with the biter truth and fact, not cooked gibberish, they don’t cook up stories, they strike with hard truth that will penetrate you. And to top it all, they don’t defend their favs when they do something terrible. cheesy

Case study: Threebear and GbegiriPoo are supporting the same person, but you’ll never see Threebear defend Maria whenever she does something obviously terrible, he’ll pipe low, but you see GbegiriPoo?? He has to be the most unintelligent troll to ever grace this forum.

What else do you want?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dotez:

This one hard o,lemme try
Boqu or Bomeen grin grin grin

Hahahaha.

BoQueen

(1) (2) (3) ... (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.