Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3888941 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Any Nigerian should know Nigerians hate bullies and love the bullied. Its not about knowing the viewers exactly in this scenario
WarriAproko:
do u think they understand the viewer. All they do is for the viewers. The best way to for chess is to get the knite and bishop out in whatever way and watch your back even if it takes sacrifices

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Boy boy dey eat like pig as if he carry gbegiri and ofe sala from Nnewi

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Here...

Task update

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ignis: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
WarriAproko:
The network companies are cashing out.

True..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
stevebond007:

Not badt, different chef, different taste. Variety is the spice of...

Yes oooo grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
scondy:

- I protected Maria and Pere from being discovered and look how they paid me backinstead of thanking me

- Pere sees me as a competition....I will kill him with kindness

Does the above sound familiar to u?

Which kine lusgarded analogy bidis?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Demnan:
When did I say otherwise?
Tell him his spellings are horrible .
Also , learn to ignore that moniker for your own sanity. He's all over the place. He's sentimental too .
His dislike for WM is on a dressing , appearance level , and not really based on content . Does that make sense to you ? See where someone is concentrating his hateful energy to. What another man wears and how his physical carriage is . Smh .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
DoubleeDee:

Who are you 'tearing clothes' with o my Gee?
Softly , softly dear. I know you're a 'gangstress" with a touch of panache and swagger. grin
But that's how we roll!! cheesy

Intuitiveeeeee! I was thinking of you a few days ago… smiley smiley

Welcome back to these streets oh kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
WarriAproko:
pere dey bite dis one
Is this not the fakeness y’all were accusing Whitemoney of. “He’s always try to be in the center”. Is that not what your failed military man is trying to become now.
At least WM was like that from the onset so we know that’s how the guy rolls; suddenly this dull, boring, irritating military man is trying to become kevin hart overnight.
Look how dumb he looks trying to become the in-house mc. His punchlines are an apology, dude will yarn rubbish and no one would even know how to reply him.
Everyone knows he’s forcing it, fake ass boy scout.
Anyway that’s his strategy.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Maria is beautiful sha.... goddammit!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mandorland:
There are many people in that BBNaija house that should leave as soon as possible...they add nothing to the show..
1. Princess (Be like mannequin...na the first mannequin I dey see with big yansh...No use 4 dat house)
1. Emmanuel (it's a shame dis one na port Harcourt boy...just useless anyhow...make him just claim cross rivers dey go....the most boring Uniport boy I have ever come across)
1.Yousef (yes, three number 1's because they are tooooo boring)
2. Jaypaul
3. Beatrice (this one pain me because she too set...if she started well on the first day or week she would have been one of the the most talked about housemate)
4. Niyi
5. Yerins
6. Jackie B (unfortunately. Just carry big yansh for nothing...dey laugh anyhow....Zero content)

Honourable mentions: Saskay and Peace
BORING BBNAIJA "Shine Ya Eye" HOUSEMATES (UPDATED)
1. Princess (Be like mannequin...na the first mannequin I dey see with big yansh...No use 4 dat house)
1. Emmanuel (it's a shame dis one na port Harcourt boy...just useless anyhow...make him just claim cross rivers dey go....the most boring Uniport boy I have ever come across)
1.Yousef (yes, three number 1's because they are tooooo boring) (Don't know why he was saved)
2. Jaypaul
3. Beatrice (this one pain me because she too set...if she started well on the first day or week she would have been one of the the most talked about housemate) (Evicted)
4. Niyi (Evicted)
5. Yerins (Evicted)
6. Jackie B (unfortunately. Just carry big yansh for nothing...dey laugh anyhow....Zero content)
7. JMK (She and Jackie B, same WhatsApp group...just carry big and thick thighs 4 nothing...even d way she talks is boring...I'm tired)
8. Saskay (I didn't add her to the list earlier...but she has moved from honourable mention to full blown boring housemate, bruhhhh...she's beautiful and a definition of black is gold but she is also the definition of boringggg)
9. Peace (boring PH babe...no content..she's just there to occupy space upon say she thin)
10. Boma (na dead guy, literally)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Boy boy go codem this food wen dem dey cook
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Rozcol:
Na sex you wan watch between those two,no dy disguise, na so your forget the seminary
Do you watch what you can have at will?..cheesy

How are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Wait oh. Just watching Gloria Elijah and the updates I am getting shocked shocked shocked shocked

You people need to relax with these your upandan fights and give correct updates from midnight shenanigans jor..

I hear say JMK and Boma were the ones under the duvet on Sunday. Same night the newbies came in… shocked shocked shocked. I hear there was a convo between Pere, Boma and Cross where Boma confirmed this.

I am also hearing and seeing where Cross was showing Angel his Gbolahan in the garden.. shocked shocked shocked

Hei chisos, why are these housemates owls like this? angry angry Some of us need to go to work Na…
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
This one I'm starting to really like all the housemates up embarassed
Arin didn't annoy me this week and I'm beginning to like Nini. I already like Tega and I love Princess for the way she holds Whitemoney down.
Shey Sunday evictions will not pain me like this?

I guess if Emmanuel and saskay go it will pain me the least of the group. sad

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Team Cross are so winning this smiley
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
scondy:

- I protected Maria and Pere from being discovered and look how they paid me backinstead of thanking me

- Pere sees me as a competition....I will kill him with kindness

Does the above sound familiar to u?

Did he say this though? I thought it was just bloggers and their usual exergerations...

If WM did say this, it means he already had a notion that giving someone excess kindness will make them seem him less as a competion.

There! That is it. This right here is what he planned to do when he was busy always cooking and subconsciously turning himself into their cook and houseboy, after all, in his own words, excessive kindness makes them see him as no Competetion.

Talk about, evil, manipulative, dirty and sly...tueh!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
My type of game is back...puzzles and brain teasers!

Yerins...eyah grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
[s]
QueenCookie:

Did he say this though? I thought it was just bloggers and their usual exergerations...

If WM did say this, it means he already had a notion that giving someone excess kindness will make them seem him less as a competion.

There! That is it. This right here is what he planned to do when he was busy always cooking and subconsciously turning himself into their cook and houseboy, after all, in his own words, excessive kindness makes them see him as no Competetion.

Talk about, evil, manipulative, dirty and sly...tueh!
[/s]

Zzzzz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Munzy14:
Do you watch what you can have at will?..cheesy
How are you?
lol I'm fine
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
MamBi:

According to her compatriot analyst Angel, she said plus Michael plus Boma “no too carry”…. That it is Saga that is a mentor in that area. grin grin grin

ewooooo!

But why Jackiebore still dey gum body then? grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
MamBi:
Wait oh. Just watching Gloria Elijah and the updates I am getting shocked shocked shocked shocked

You people need to relax with these your upandan fights and give correct updates from midnight shenanigans jor..

I hear say JMK and Boma were the ones under the duvet on Sunday. Same night the newbies came in… shocked shocked shocked. I hear there was a convo between Pere, Boma and Cross where Boma confirmed this.

I am also hearing and seeing where Cross was showing Angel his Gbolahan in the garden.. shocked shocked shocked

Hei chisos, why are these housemates owls like this? angry angry Some of us need to go to work Na…

shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
But saskay dey fall hand o!!!! So she just dey dull her talent since chai cry

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSep6tCnJeveMITmnzEn0_PIQal6CIhqZHe0gk0/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Emmanuel is done with the jigsaw. Kudos to him.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Emmanuel or is that KayVee? Did well. Finished the Serie A puzzle.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Emmanuel is done with his team's jigsaw puzzle, serieA logo.
I stan an intelligent king kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
QueenCookie:

Things we love to see grin

See how original Princess looks in that kitchen, someone has been depriving us of this. Princess would have gotten few more votes if she had cooked more, but one horrible evil person made sure he tied his umbilical cords in the kitchen.

I didn't know she was this good in the kitchen

Mama Princess, let me give her some votes. cheesy

If Princess leaves on Sunday, one person is responsible for it!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I die!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Team jolli tho... Now they are struggling eith the crossword.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
[s]
Mandorland:
BORING BBNAIJA "Shine Ya Eye" HOUSEMATES (UPDATED)
1.Yousef (yes, three number 1's because they are tooooo boring) (Don't know why he was saved)
2. Jaypaul
3. Beatrice (this one pain me because she too set...if she started well on the first day or week she would have been one of the the most talked about housemate) (Evicted)
4. Niyi (Evicted)
5. Yerins (Evicted)
7. JMK (She and Jackie B, same WhatsApp group...just carry big and thick thighs 4 nothing...even d way she talks is boring...I'm tired)
8. Saskay (I didn't add her to the list earlier...but she has moved from honourable mention to full blown boring housemate, bruhhhh...she's beautiful and a definition of black is gold but she is also the definition of boringggg)
9. Peace (boring PH babe...no content..she's just there to occupy space upon say she thin)
10. Boma (na dead guy, literally)[/s]
U are the dead guy literally!!!!King Boma don choke dis one finish!!!!
C'mon go and update ur brain first !!!!
I am happy real people are commenting on Tv tongue tongue

Not useless nairaland attention seekers like u!!!!
Gettat undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Football fans go win this Task no joke.. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
I think Emmanuel's team is almost done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.