Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,898 members, 7,866,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3995316 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Viking007(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
toseen7:

I think he is smart but not articulate...

I'm looking forward to the debate grin
I agree with this. He is the only HM who seem to have seen behind the smokescreen of different housemates. He correctly exposed Pere, Maria and Whitemoney's BS.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
caprini1:
Are you sure you are watching it live?
Na
Watching the re-cap undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Threebear:

Too much English to cover up a very empty statement.

E b something grin
Your rivalry in the Oluwole deloitte stuffs..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dotez:

Those are the catch for me in his DS
He really thinks he'll survive if all the housemates are up grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Another long long

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Vero4u:
Maria! speaking British English doesn't make you intelligent. You are still dumb as a dream
bro that accent is in demand…day dere Dey dull…people Dey pay money to learn that accent self for lagos

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
yousef on the beat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Viking007:
Please someone should be kind enough to let us know when he leaves. I doubt he's got any fan/suporters, because how will they defend this disaster?

Continually posting we love him, e choke won't cover this one at all.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kayvee made good points but white clowns no like to dey hear truth. They've started hating on the innocent man grin grin

Bunch of mumus!

Una white Donkey don cast. All thanks to pere!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
bro that accent is in demand…day dere Dey dull…people Dey pay money to learn that accent self for lagos
another dumb malarian. Does speaking British English makes the speaker intelligent?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Chai youseff on the beat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Lmao. E choke ooooooh!

Choken’t it?

OMO I dey see your handwork. The way you have been brutalizing these bandwagoners... grin grin

Keep it up!.cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Vero4u:
another dumb malarian. Does speaking British English makes the speaker intelligent?
nor lie …except you be gay…that Maria accent is sexy and turns me on

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Yousef diary session. I always look forward to it. He looks really cute today tho.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Kayvee made good points but white clowns no like to dey hear truth. They've started hating on the innocent man grin grin

Bunch of mumus!

Una white Donkey don cast. All thanks to pere!
Different people from different fan bases complained about his ds.. na only you wan turn am to fan war..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Are you guys sure this niggar is a teacher?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Imagine having a wife like Maria …that speaks fine English…wouldn’t you be proud?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
White money wan use kitchen enter day 72…him papa…dem don burst him small yansh
You can do better than this, you of all people should know that he has massive supports outside, this is not even a topic for debate. so chill, i even want him to be up every week, my 10k votes just wasted this week.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
badinfluence:

Different people from different fan bases complained about his ds.. na only you wan turn am to fan war..

Leave the guy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
A big purnishment for viewers today.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
toseen7:

Yh

His point about about Pere and WM stuffs shows some level of smartness.

I'm sure if he was in the house prior to wilcards nomination,he would have definitely point the two or one of them.

Smartness/intelligence is not directly proportional to expression most times

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
eleshin:
I can't believe Kayvee actually suggested to the guys that he wanted to debate. Is he a Saboteur?
Debate and talk like this?
All the best to the ladies then
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Imagine having a wife like Maria …that speaks fine English…wouldn’t you be proud?
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Froshloaded:
Kayvee diary session
1) PERE is a strategist, he knows how to detect your strategy and break you down.

2) WhiteMoneys strategy is cooking, because he knows everyone will need him and no one will Nominate him for eviction.

3) I like a woman that has Maria's body and Angel spirit/mindset.

4) if I have the veto power i will put SAMMIE up for Eviction.

5) I want all Housemates to be up for
Eviction so the Viewers can decide who stays.

6) Emmanuel and LIQUOROSE relationship is not real

7) Maria is using Pere to catch cruise.

Very boring fool
grin why una dey hate my guy na

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Munzy14:

Your rivalry in the Oluwole deloitte stuffs..
No rivalry. Feelgood is genuine, cant say same for the other attention seeking tear-tear shoe abakaliki deloitte. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Foreigna2: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Maria for the prize... tongue tongue

Even Maria go folo you argue this one wey you talk.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
But no cap, yousef is a sound guy o. He is not the lively type but he has a cool aura . He also is very expressive just that he speaks too calmly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Omoh
I've not picked a point from this youseff ds

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
toseen7:

In a debate you need to articulate your points. Bisola, Seyi, Laycon/Ozo were the last 3 winners of the house debates...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
Ok! Permit me to state a lengthy observation. If you don't feel interested in this, please ignore. I'm not hyping a favorite now. There's time for that. Having said that....

I have a hunch that the major threat posed to WhiteMoney's fanbase seeing their fave clenching the ultimate prize will come from fans of other housemates coming from abroad. I've noticed from the comments I read from plenty South African and Zimbabwean followers of the show that they are more tilted to the side of radical female attitudes . They stan for female domination in different facets of life . They like what Maria stands for ( witty, upfront, rudish, egoistic, arrogance, beauty ) because they have a different outlook on perceived public acceptable behavioral standards from that of eighty-five percent of Nigerians. With exception to ladies who share similar traits with Maria.

They are more lenient with what should be permissible and what should not be. They see Maria as a representation of ' girl-power ' Not forgetting the level of importance and sentiments South Africans attach to physical beauty, accent, and skin complexion.

As for LiquorRose, the southern African nations of Zimbabwe and South Africa from what I have observed also pitch her up there as their favorite for a series of reasons. Amongst those reasons is the fact that she dances . Southern Africans love dancing and dancers who are versed in street-type dancing. It's a culture imbedded thing. They don't joke about it cheesy
Another major reason which I'm tempted to pitch above most of the reasons why she is a favorite to win is because like Maria, she too is also light-skinned , albeit darker than Maria. Southern Africans can't resist liking a lady with that skin complexion. This is from my knowledge of them over the years. I'm not using this show to arrive at my conclusion. I've met some . I've related with some here in Abuja, and elsewhere in time past. So, I'm in a position to state what I think.

Lastly, but not publicly acknowledge by a vast majority of her supporters is that they obviously have come to know of her dual sexual preference. They may like her for owning it , although, subtly by expressing herself freely as can be seen from her dressing as a tomboy. Only the ignorant, or one who loves to pretend would claim not to see bi-sexual tendencies in LiquorRose. I'm not even talking about hearsays now. Now, the point I'm making here is that she would have a huge fanbase (largel from the two southern African nations I'm centering my observations on) who just love her for her sexuality, though not publicly confirmed, but hinted at through mostly her dress sense and carriage.

So, this is why either of these two females contestants might end up winning the show to the disappointment of many, especially Nigerian viewers of the programme. Don't forget, they have more viewers who possibly own DStv decoders with premium subscriptions in large numbers than compared to say, Nigeria and Ghana. For obvious economic and exposure-driven reasons.
It's annoying, but it's the fact. Nigeia has the higher rate of poor people who might want WhiteMoney to win, citing good reasons in their opinions why. But, South Africans and other African countries do not reason the way a vast majority of we Nigerians do. They will overlook whatever good qualities you may think WhiteMoney or Boma has , and accept whatever Maria and LiquorRose have to offer in terms of character and morality.
They don't care ! Lol.

It will take high grace for anyone other than Maria and LiquorRose to emerge as winner in the end.

#TeamWhiteMoney
I Stan.

Protect your head from the sledgehammer...

It is a miracle my head wasn't chopped off.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
We love Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney instead

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Vero4u:
And does speaking bad English or lackluster expression makes someone dumb? As a lot here are making kayv out to be

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.