Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3919025 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
seunmsg:
Instead of hating on Pere, we should all ask Big Brother to give him a special reward for turning the season around. During the first two weeks of the show, almost everybody complained about the season being very boring. However, it has been drama upon drama and content after content since Pere became head of house. So far so good this week, nobody has complained about the show being boring. So, why the hate?

Pere may not win but you guys should be rest assured that he will be in the house till the last day and he will keep on messing up with your favorites game plan. He’s the show this season.

I like this. I equally want him at the finals as opposed to cross. He has more content than ashewo cross.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Maria time to run mouth you dey stammer. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
DrakeBlend:

The only person i can run joint account with is my creator grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Freestar:

cheesy No. Wait. Start with Cross first.
That one is closer to you
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Amya:

Saw it live and direct. The guy almost burst an artery with his rants.

Shebi he has being going around like he is not bothered.... the first chance he gets, he went off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
WMG
who dey breeeeeeet?

So these hms are just too lazy.... Odogwu must not return to dat kitchen ooo....

Good evening WMG...

who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
I doubt these girls understand what joint account is
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
The ladies are doing well so far in my opinion. I m surprised.

Why are the guys repeating points. Trust and trust.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Demnan:
15-20 years ago... could mean 15 years ago which puts him at 29, 16 years ago, pits him at 30, 17 at 31 and so on.

Which is why I said, let's take 20.
I'm ignoring the 15. Na my choice.
If his dad died when he was 10, then 10 it is. Its not a guess work. Its a story that should be at his tips especially considering how deep it hit him.
Which one is 15 - 20 years ago.
Spot a lie in btwn.

After all my gist above, I would like to let you know that I am here for cruise, my dear Co-debator Government grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
ChristoBam:

One person dey compare Whitemoney's kitchen antics to Saga's reign as the gym instructor.

I'm tempted to start calling these guys whiterats.

Even the gym ....dont we see some break out to do their thing? Some don't even work out cos it not a survival requirement.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Misternas89:

He’s a fool for letting out his opinions?? Chaii nothing wey we no go see for this nairaland oo.

grin grin grin grin

Leave him/her be. A lot of people are frustrated in the country. If that will help him/her vent, that's an effortless way to help a less priviledged. Calling someone a fool doesn't make that person one, does it? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Amya:

Saw it live and direct. The guy almost burst an artery with his rants.

Yeah!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Las las whitemoney has been justified
Mr pere don scatter house
Some housemates go starve like say tomorrow no dey grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
safarigirl:

A team of 5, how did they arrive at a team of 5? Did he even ask the Team of 5 if they wanted to take over before he removed WhiteMoney?

He did not do his research, it is the lack of research that has caused this blowback, and has people like Yousef going to tell WhiteMoney that he is hungry. Yousef could not even go and meet leader Pere to tell him that, because Pere has made himself unapproachable to most housemates since his kitchen coup. Make dem for no disrespect the office of Head of House.

I repeat, he did not make his research, and failed in the transition process. A failed coup and a failed leader, but the great thing about this is that, even from failure, there is something to be learnt.

Safarigirl, he went around asking each of them before he made the announcement.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by olarge: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Maria shouldn't be debating, she couldn't pass her point across well....
With all the phonetics it was still an awful delivery
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
The guys are winning
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
ChristoBam:
How can anyone say Whitemoney is in the right?
The kitchen monopoly Pere was trying to avoid has already been established before he could do anything about it.
Stupid sets of housemates sha.

If everyone was cooking from the very beginning, all these things no go dey happen. They all left it to whitemoney. Now they can't survive without Whitemoney.

Pere tried to fix this and he's been made a villian for it.

The housemates are useless. Depending on one person for their survival. Ediots!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Miller232:
Las las whitemoney has been justified
Mr pere don scatter house
Some housemates go starve like say tomorrow no dey grin grin grin grin

Let them starve. Don't they cook at home?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mecka: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Demnan:
15-20 years ago... could mean 15 years ago which puts him at 29, 16 years ago, pits him at 30, 17 at 31 and so on.
cross is 31. He said it in the DR
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Amya:

Not really Munz. I think he's very smart, I think he can manipulate situations to favour him but what he isn't however, is an Alpha Male.

While the other guys like him as the class clown and chef, he doesn't have that domineering presence typical of an Alpha male. He simply has 'notice me' antics.

Irritating notice me antics......

He doesn't command presence so how can he be an alpha male...

If u have to scream and act clownish to get attention...then u r just a clown.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kayyy: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
neonbash0:
This Pere’s regime summarizes Buhari’s 8years in office ,bitter people more concerned about their personal ambitions neglecting people’s interest and personal well being

While you are wrong, Buhari's 8 years in office is not a game or competition where the best person or last Man standing wins 90m, Buhari is an elected public official, Pere is not an elected public official that wants to concern himself about developing personal ambitions of fellow competitors and singing love and kumbaya , rather he is concerned about the opposite. This is a competition where the winner gets 90m not a love feast , Whitemoney while being the most stand out currently should not win it easily, he should be made to fight for it, aside this issue about Whitemoney, other housemates should not allow kindness and love of a particular housemate blindside them concerning the major reason they are in the house. If this was allowed to continue everyone that eats from Whitemoney and nominates him ensuring the nominations would be termed a betrayer , check the pages on Monday and see how Saskay was called a betrayer for nominating Whitemoney, just because she eats his food every day

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Maria go vex now say na Angel no make her talk wetin Dey her mind.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
NLbabygirl:
Maria go vex now say na Angel no make her talk wetin Dey her mind.
LMAO
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Demnan:
I just told someone a few days ago that if my spouse imsists we should run a joint account, no one will teach the spouse to reverse that position as I will run the account down
Lol...

The joint account thing tire me...Everyone should keep their money biko...My money is our money, her money is her money no problem...

I rather credit her account when it is needed than that joint...Person fit use cement and block money for our house project go buy Bone straight...grin

In all nothing beats and A wife who is Economical and business minded...Give her 2M u will come back with 2M and big Interest.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Michael is on point
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
scondy:

Irritating notice me antics......

He doesn't command presence so how can he be an alpha male...

If u have to scream and act clownish to get attention...then u r just a clown.
We love Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney.

Choke on it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nice one Micheal.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jackie B blushing while Michael is speaking aunty don fall yakata...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
These male housemates are so jealous of White money; 6 male housemates have spoken and they haven't allowed the highly sagacious white money tell his story on Joint account.. undecided undecided
They are trying to form alliance against him. I'm sure it's General Pere that is jealous of him.. He knows that if White money speaks more people will love him. sad sad
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Misternas89(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Somtochukwu19:
This season is different from other seasons.
Biggie isn't giving them food stuffs after they win there wager.

He gives them BB naira, so the HMs have to contribute and buy the major food stuffs.
And you can use your extra cash and shop for whatever you need personally.

So it will surely be a problem.
It's not only about cooking it, can they manage this stuffs like WM?

And don't call any of these ladies lazy abeg, e no easy to cook for 23peeps oo.

As a lady have you cooked for 23people before?
Or as a guy, have your sister cooked for 23people before?

Pere should've just looked for another way around all these.
As WMG member, I no wan see am for the kitchen again sef till Pere comes to apologize.

The fight dey sweet me sha.
Bro, seriously you are right...absolutely!!! But baba shey Na only whitemoney brain fit decodes the food management for that house of more than 20 Buffons ?? Abeg bros, let someone else give a trial, then WM can chip in to make some little corrections and with time 2,3,4 or 5 of the housemates would master the management of the food. So easy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
DownChelsea:
We love Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney.

Choke on it.
Low budget robot grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.