Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,751 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3996727 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
pere the first male villain in Bbn, let's see how far he'll go like his previous female counterparts.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Chibabe005:
Nini: we all came with a strategy!! he's working hard for his strategy, it's not easy to cook for 22 people.

Even if an strategy look am na the thing nor easy!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Chibabe005:
Nini: we all came with a strategy!! he's working hard for his strategy, it's not easy to cook for 22 people.
that gal na fool …Dey disgrace herself for live TV…house wey women full…dem no fit cook

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beorn:
Nini, forgive me for not voting you. I'll never make that mistake again. This girl is fearless. OMG!! Respect!! What those HMs were scared of saying, you spoke it without fear or intimidation. I can't wait to vote you next time. What a girl!!
na Edo girl oh.... Don test
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Megatone50: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
White money cooking stop no one from not nominating him .like how that fvck is that a strategy...who stops you from nominating him to go home .like he doesn't even know who nominates him...

Week 2 white money was up for eviction..he was still cooking with joy and happiness for everybody...

Like which dark world pere come from.. which useless thinking him get... people sha... Maria is a loser..and will continue to be.... hiding in people shadow...

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by oghini: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nini is a big fool...beauty without Brain...Thank God I did not waste my votes on you. You think you're on vacation.

I dey shame for all this women, most especially Tega, a married woman, she suppose control that kitchen very well.

Kudos to White Money and Pere, imagine if this 2 no dey the hux..They are the only housemates that are focused.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beorn:
Nini, forgive me for not voting you. I'll never make that mistake again. This girl is fearless. OMG!! Respect!! What those HMs were scared of saying, you spoke it without fear or intimidation. I can't wait to vote you next time. What a girl!!
she really impressed me . She took the bull by the horns

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Pere thanks for this violence I'm seeing, you really revive the show but it's unfortunate these guys will be giving us your head on Monday to chop as dinner.

If cooking is the strategy,do am if e easy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nini is so lazy ..
..u come biggie house dey find who dey cook ur meals morning ..afternoon... night

And u dey find fame and 90m ....

So ashamed of most of these guys....

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
I'm so pained I didn't vote Nini. I hope she survives and gives me another chance to make it up. Bunch of cowards who wouldn't speak the truth, it took your boldness to shatter their cowardice. All my sim cards are for you!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Thank God Nini got most of my votes this week. Which kind suffering and smiling regime is this one?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
jikins:

Even if an strategy look am na the thing nor easy!
for where 90 million Dey…I go cook for 2000 people self oga’…..e easy die !!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
safarigirl:
Omo, WhiteMoney dey use this nigga shine, God abeg!

Badly. Pere can never recover from this disgrace.

Even the nonsense speech about shine your eye was quickly thrashed by Nini

Let Whitemoney play his game. If it's strategy let him do it. Leave him alone.

Omo this night sweet me. grin

Pere and Maria in the mud grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
WarriAproko:
So all dis Housemates nor fit cook. Thank God Pere saw all this. They all think they are in holiday. This housemates are the worst set of housemates so far.
keep crying...

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
RightDecision15:
Nini is foolish

She calls WM "papa" and gets extra food and meat

Hope you heard Maria say there is a pot of beans that nobody wants to eat.... yet stupid Nini said she has not eaten and there is no food!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Amillionnn:
This WM needs to be checked. There is something he is doing in that kitchen. Look am he don enter kitchen again. Say make I just cook white rice. Okokobioko! What am I seeing before my eyes. In Dey wash something put inside abi wetin?

Hahahahah.
Lol.
You're a mumu man grin
Photo!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nini doing what the fools should have done
He's up for eviction last week and still cooked minutes to his eviction for everyone to eat
Was that a strategy to.save him at the die minute
Despite being nominated,he cooked throughout the week for all of em
If it's a strategy,that's his
You don't need to come for his head

Just develop what works for you
Pere is also using his HOH to strategize by destabilizing whitemoney Influence in the house

I can't because of game starve myself to death
If he cooks, anybody that feels it's a strategy should not eat from it

I hate what I don't like Abeg,not even like that I can't cook Shi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
That's one hell of a stressful strategy.... Even Pere dey avoid am

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Megatone50:
White money cooking stop no one from not nominating him .like how that fvck is that a strategy...who stops you from nominating him to go home .like he doesn't even know who nominates him...

Week 2 white money was up for eviction..he was still cooking with joy and happiness for everybody...

Like which dark world pere come from.. which useless thinking him get... people sha... Maria is a loser..and will continue to be.... hiding in people shadow...

How is maria a loser?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
When does Pere intend to focus on his own strategy grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
scondy:
Nini is so lazy ..
..u come biggie house dey find who dey cook ur meals morning ..afternoon... night

She won't be the first person to come to biggie's house and not know how to cook.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drake49(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
There’s food but nobody is eating it, it’s because the food nor sweet. Thank u nini for that.
White money makes better food and Even buhari Pere dey lick plate steady.
Maria can’t eat food from one person always, not a good point to take WM off the kitchen. Guess when she was growing up, she was eating everyday from different families...
Anyways, if na me be WM i go dust hand commot kitchen as them but wan disgrace dem self publicly.
Now the whole house have seen their Jealousy for WM

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
scondy:
Nini is so lazy ..

Why do you guys think you have the right to tell people what they came or want to do in the house? undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by havocc: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Its actually serious stupidity for the an entire house to be debating and fighting all coz of one persons “strategy”. How about strategies of other 21 housemates cant they seat and all discuss it as a house.
Pere can deceive the housemates not the viewers

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Princess shut up!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Appdriod: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nini chiaaa I regret not voting you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
caprini1:
Lets leave game ,i was shocked when Whitemoney said he knew Cross,s metabolism and what he eats and not....and cross nodded in acceptance.For me o ,they shouldn't go and fall sick because of one strategy or the other.Its just a game.

There was a Karen of BBA Amplified.
She would fight with her oppressor (sometimes she bullied people too though lipsrsealed), not talk to them for days and when another person cooked, would go like, “please don’t put onions in the soup etc, that crackhead doesn’t like onions”. Crackhead would be the Kimberly from Zambia, a self acclaimed annoy-proof lady who was really a bitter leaf (or any other person she happened to have quarreled with).
My point, she truly cared about people despite her fight fight exterior.
Just like WM- he cares, whether we want to break our TVs or not cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Faysuze:
Why can't Pere deploy his own strategy without Whitemoney on his lips? Na only Whitemoney dey this house?

He can't because he doesn't have any strategy but hate

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
ThierryJay:

The same WM that said he understands and agrees with Pere's decision to take him out of the kitchen? How is that using him to shine biko? WM outburst was directed at the 5 ladies who didnt know how to cook rice when WM had already made a pot of stew!

Which BBN are you watching biko?

You really think WM’s words were directed to only the cooks? grin grin grin

Pere and WM understand each other perfectly..

The hidden content in WM’s words is what pushed Pere to lose guard and publicly declare strategy and shining of eyes grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
scondy:
Nini is so lazy ..

if you are really ashamed of them,just take sniper or just change your tv channel or just break your phone on the floor....ozuor
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Even the housemates no even like the whitemonkey food... grin grin grin

Dem bin just dey manage am!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
scondy:

How market? Pere with the counter....

Lol, which dead Counter?

Counter wey Nini don use do am chokeslam.

Small Nini get sense reach to allow people play their strategy, as long as it does not disturb your own, but Old man Pere is more focused on another man's game than his own.

Anyway, Nna'anyi WhiteMoney, Odogwu Ego Ọcha, Ego Billi Billi, the Number one Papa Put on BBN, has returned to his place of comfort.

Shebi you dey see am?

WhiteMoney- 2
Pere- -3

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.