Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3924325 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2021
Beorn:

I dont think it's alcohol. What I see here is a hidden admiration. I think if Micheal had taken his time to look for a girl, he'd have gone for Saskay. It's not just about beauty, Saskay has brains to go with it and that's what freaks him.

Saskay is a hidden gem, she just doesn't show her talents enough. She is introverted and shy and allows other HMs personalities dwarf hers.

lipsrsealed

*sigh
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2021
WarriAproko:
lol so truth and dear game na ideal
We love WhiteMoney

Kee yasef

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2021
Giel:
Nini complained about the lack of Food to Big brother.
Nini says Whitemoney is a great person, and he is hardworking, that even if Cooking is his strategy to make people not nominate him that's ok. He deserves it because cooking for 22 people is hard.

Thank you Nini but overwise logical strategic and unemotional people and Malaria and Military man will say you are dumb. grin

Nini says Pere does not listen and he's bossy. She says that everything in the house has finished. She has been hungry since morning. She says the people they put in the kitchen don't do anything and after pere removed Whitemoney from the kitchen, the 5 people Pere put in charge didn't do anything, Whitemoney had to cook later in the night
Big brother told her to speak to Pere about it since she says they are cool. Then She responds that she spoke to Pere about it but he says yes but we still can't have Kitchen monopoly.

Lmao
This is the second person who told Pere about things being wasted in the kitchen and there not being food but Pere would rather die of hunger than admit he was wrong.
I'm not laughing oh grin I'm not laughing grin.

Angel fighting with Queen over food too.
Angel says there is no food in the house and everyone is starving. Queen said the same that she has not eaten since morning. Just eating cornflakes since morning and no food so she went to Hoh pere but he redirected her to Angel only for Angel to tell her cook your own food because there is nothing in the house. That's what caused fight.

Whitemoney. I'm happy you said you will never enter the kitchen again unless a new hoh wants you in there.
They thought they could stop your shine but they have ended up messing themselves up
Pere is the kind of person that will burn his house down just to kill a rat.
It's good for pere. He thought it was Whitemoney he was punishing but the whole house is burning because of his wickedness now

People are confusing whitemoney cooking for either tactics or goodwill bt infact it is alil of both. Yes he does it well bt it’s overdone and these are adults, I’m sure they don’t need a babysitter bt they are lazy especially the gals.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Disturb: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2021
Girliving:

You too much babes... Giddem We will keep gathering the tears
your fellow guy with hairy balls grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
There’s no way adults can live together for weeks without having lil issues here and dere…so it normal Maria might have issues with some…but a situation where White money is masking his emotions and trying to act good boy to everyone…I know is faking it…when Pere got him out of the kitchen to be free and express himself…baba went low key to avoid having issues with any HM…he prefers the kitchen coz he knows how important food will make dem happy…aside kitchen you will never see white money say “pim”….he’s been camera caution and most importantly avoiding issues with any HM…

See this one, because someone decided not to act like your crazy Maria, you call him fake. Do you think everyone is mad like Maria, so people who don’t like fights and confrontations are fake, huh? Where you get your brain self?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2021
jaxxy:

People are confusing whitemoney cooking for either tactics or goodwill bt infact it is alil of both. Yes he does it well bt it’s overdone and these are adults, I’m sure they don’t need a babysitter bt they are lazy especially the gals.

We love Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2021
Disturb:
We love WhiteMoney

Kee yasef

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2021
AAA593:
Biggie must thank pere for reviving this season. WM and his fellow housemates almost killed the show.

General Pere: the king of content grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2021
There is a click like cultist in the house.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2021
Viking007:
Lool we don’t have to keep reposting e choke who dey breet. When the time to vote comes we’ll see how it goes.

grin grin grin

White Rats fans won't like this comment grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2021
cool General

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2021
Expert17:

grin grin grin

White Rats fans won't like this comment grin grin
We love WhiteMoney

Kee yasef

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
And what even annoying is how white money is repeatedly saying the kitchen is not his tactics….even his fans know how important staying in the kitchen will help…who no like food,,,,,mumu gal like NINI ….wey not smart at all can’t see this…the only people who know why they are in that house for a game is PERE and MARIA …. Know this and know peace …others na MUMU
Sha dont fall sick cos of Whitemoney.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2021
My first comment on this thread

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2021
clefstone:
My first comment on this thread
W H I T E M O N E Y

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2021
WarriAproko:
do u think nini will survive on Monday
Nini is not going unless biggie removes 4

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2021
Threebear:
Black Hippopotamus fans pay more attention to Maria than their black pig .

grin

I can't blame them , Maria gives us something to talk about daily but the only time their Buffalo is active is when it comes to Maggi and salt grin

Very useless , aimless , worthless , smelly skunk.

I've never seen a pre chosen "winner" that gives absolutely nothing .

Can't win any task.

Can't win HOH .

Can't even be in a ship .

A good for nothing .

Little wonder he failed at everything he attempted before the house .
But he still made it to Big brother,s house and here you are . Nairaland INEC "chairperson".

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2021
Disturb:

Better than a nitwit. Dnt u think grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Can you guys stop this nonsense already?

Na white money papa buy food for the house?

Abi he carry food come from him papa house?

This was why we don't want kitchen monopoly so nobody feels indebted to another

So now General Pere is suppose to fall down in worship cos someone cooked and gave him? or refuse to eat cos it was cooked by someone other than himself?

chai lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2021
caprini1:
But he still made it to Big brother,s house and here you are . Nairaland INEC "chairperson".
choke Dem!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
You all need to look closely at whit money,his facial expression and all that ,,,that guy is not being real….I would pick a MARIA over WM…Maria is just too original for my liking,there’s no faking!!!

MARIA is the reality show. Whitemoney is the comedy/cooking show. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2021
jaxxy:

MARIA is the reality show. Whitemoney is the comedy/cooking show. grin
We love WhiteMoney

Kee yasef

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2021
DownChelsea:
We love WhiteMoney

Kee yasef
giddem grin grin
This your comment, is it automated

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2021
jaxxy:

kill yourself...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:34am On Aug 14, 2021
kowema:

Yet na Maria type dey wow una.
All this audio admiration don do.
gringringringringrin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
And what even annoying is how white money is repeatedly saying the kitchen is not his tactics….even his fans know how important staying in the kitchen will help…who no like food,,,,,mumu gal like NINI ….wey not smart at all can’t see this…the only people who know why they are in that house for a game is PERE and MARIA …. Know this and know peace …others na MUMU

Allow me to laugh. You know the bolded, but yet, still don't know peace ? grin
You have been expressing your pains through insults and rage. Where is the peace you are enjoying here ? undecided
Yet, you are using the line , 'know this and know peace '
Follow-follow is not good, ooh.
grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2021
Agbgift:

Is it not too early to be spilling lies?
In as much as I don't do fans gbas gbos in here, there are certain lies I can't close my eyes to. Where went your eyes the day he and someone hosted a show in the house? Or the day himself and Boma acted?
Even if na cruise you dey catch, dey catch better cruise, nor too dey lace am with lies.

All those ones nor dey watch the show na. E sure me die say he nor even get decorder grin. By their comments e easy to know na

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2021
DownChelsea:
It's almost week 4 and WhiteMoney is still not tired of FAKING. lmao grin
Faking must really be an easy thing to do oo

All WhiteMoney haters go dey alright lass lass.

God bless you Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney.

I was telling Sm1 whitemoney is like Tonto Dike always in character. U can hardly tell when they are themselves or acting a movie for you.

It’s very confusing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2021
jaxxy:

I was telling Sm1 whitemoney is like Tonto Dike always in character. U can hardly tell when they are themselves or acting a movie for you.

It’s very confusing.
We love WhiteMoney

Kee yasef

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2021
safarigirl:
Pere still follow dey chop food wey WhiteMoney cook, why he no go cook one of the noodles wey he share?

He is the HOH.

He defines kitchen monopoly however way he sees it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2021
WarriAproko:
cool General

Boyscout u de hype so

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Good morning, TEAM WHITEMONEY. Others should go collect theirs from Malaria and Periwinkle

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.