Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3974689 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
funpowder:

Go and educate yourself

If you knew about purchasing power in other countries you would know this salary is peanuts

Malaria deserves better and smarter fans than this nah, how embarrassing
shut up your mouth…anyone who earns $53,000 yearly be it in U.S.A or U.K….it a very big deal…even some citizens in America don’t earn this close.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Stale!

I expected your dwarfish faghort of an odogwu to do well in this task since he wears Diapers for his leaking anus that has been desecrated by his paymasters, lo and behold, he flopped again.

What is he really good at aside mixing Maggi and salt?

The clown is so mentally bereft. No wonder he spends all his time in the kitchen to make up for his shortcomings...
We love Odogwu WhiteMoney

Choke some more.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
choke on this
Just checked and this school is a tow tier university

Stop embarassing Maria nah

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Some of you talks shamelessly.

Bbn is a mind game to you by campaigning on nairaland for the same white money you might never see physically in your entire life before you die.

I hope you have used the mind game to become a better person with a good paying job in life?

no rich guy will be on nairaland from mornings to evening, everyday and he writing rubbish, trolling anyhow.

even the former big brother naija housemates are out there doing their thing and trying to make that mula and you are here bragging about likes on nairaland and saying big brother is a mind game.

na big brother go put food for your table or make you leave your father's house so you can go and fend for yourself?

most of you all, i don't support yahoo yahoo but if you use the energy you all used in this thread to troll and insult people in bombing clients, i am sure by now, you all would have made more than a million naira since the start of the show.

allow sensible people to drop updates for us so that some of us can follow, the way i have been scrolling past some pages in anger because of the nonsense i read with no single update.

you all are legit behaving like touts, nonentities, riffraff and fools.

please someone should create another live update thread strictly for live updates, any single insult or trolling or derailing should warrant a ban.

cc Dominique
Ogbeni jebure.

Where were you when they were calling him white pig rat donkey?

Why didn't you write this epistle to warn them too?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
Geezeem:

But I said it today nah, that your copy and paste is for relevance and the likes you get from your team mates

I even encouraged the person who challenged you to please indulge you grin

you need to have those likes.... it's important to you. I noticed it since from Frodd's season

Copy and Paste away nne grin

Choke some more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
I get irritated at people who bring tribal sentiments into games...

Spits on y'all... lipsrsealed

Disgusting...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

White monkey 42 points.. Such a failure!

Since the task doesn't involve Maggi and salt.

White dwarf really fvcked up. Baba has been wearing adult diapers to hold his leaking anus for years now and still flopped at a tasks involving diapers..

That guy is truly good for nothing... undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
bentenny:

If WM has successfully turned most of his competitorshousemates to his fans, then there is nothing more to expect from this season!
Exactly my frustration right now. Cos this show would be freaking boring if the others can’t even compete.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

White dwarf really fvcked up. Baba has been wearing adult diapers to hold his leaking anus for years now and still flopped at a tasks involving diapers..

That guy is truly good for nothing... undecided

Choke some more.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
safarigirl:
Ehen, I'm back from the United match, wetin dey happen for house?
A garrister trying so hard to fool some gullible souls that she doesn't spend her entire life online as a cheap paid agent.

Try harder.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
im talking of this bbn section …show me ur comment in this thread that has 1000likes

Giddem!... grin cheesy cheesy

The members of that fanbase can lie for Africa...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
shut up your mouth…anyone who earns $53,000 yearly be it in U.S.A or U.K….it a very big deal…even some citizens in America don’t earn this close.
$50k in the U.S.A is just an average pay, go and educate yourself and stop embarrassing malaria she deserves better

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
I'm getting teenage vibes from that like hunter... Like those kids dem newly buy android phone for grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
genius43:

No top school here. Like you were told you are still learning.
heard white money attended buckinham university,UK…where he studied law ….lolz…abeg help me verify

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
Onyi99:

And Maria 62 points grin
Since the task does not involve eating of yahoo boys poo

What a failure,tufiakwa

The one that involves diaper wearing which your ogiri smelling fave should have outshined everyone since he wears adult diapers, he still flopped. You are here making noise. You should be ashamed of yourselves and him. He's a total failure..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

The one that involves diaper wearing which your ogiri smelling fave should have outshined everyone since he wears adult diapers, he still flopped. You should be ashamed of yourselves and him. He's a total failure..

Choke some more.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
SugarDdaddy:

Bbn is a mind game to you by campaigning on nairaland for the same white money you might never see physically in your entire life before you die.

I hope you have used the mind game to become a better person with a good paying job in life?

no rich guy will be on nairaland from mornings to evening, everyday and he writing rubbish, trolling anyhow.

even the former big brother naija housemates are out there doing their thing and trying to make that mula and you are here bragging about likes on nairaland and saying big brother is a mind game.

na big brother go put food for your table or make you leave your father's house so you can go and fend for yourself?

most of you all, i don't support yahoo yahoo but if you use the energy you all used in this thread to troll and insult people in bombing clients, i am sure by now, you all would have made more than a million naira since the start of the show.

allow sensible people to drop updates for us so that some of us can follow, the way i have been scrolling past some pages in anger because of the nonsense i read with no single update.

please someone should create another live update thread strictly for live updates, any single insult or trolling or derailing should warrant a ban.

cc Dominique
Go through wat u just posted, I guess u included yourself on those rich guys page.

I don't think u wudnt post this sh"t on football section, the way some people love football same way some people love BBN, so what's your stress Oga, why are u so pain

If u need BBN update buy TV or sub your phone for live streaming.

U shouldn't have quoted me for the rubbish u just posted cuz I wasn't referring to u.

This platform have enuff space to accommodate your rubbish post.

#Oga avoid me on this page..
#PeaceOut.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Maria get class abeg…

How many yahoo boys Fit boost of 21mill yearly…on a steady! …you dey ment

She's rich rich and would even be richer after the show...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
DrakeBlend:
I'm getting teenager vibes from that like hunter... Like those kids dem newly buy android phone for grin
like he is just learning how to type and comment on nairaland.

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The Only reason people are hating Whitemoney here on nairaland is because he is IGBO.They already know he is the winner.Every influential celebrity including Tundeednut is supporting him. Make we just dey catch cruise for here.
Abeg don't bring tribalism into this .
Mercy , Miracle all won and they're Igbo .

I personally supported Ozo and I'm supporting Maria this year even though there are south Southerners in the house .

Bbnaija is the most untribalistic show in Nigeria .

Laycon got massive support last year from all and sundry even though he is Yoruba .

I know a lot of Igbos that still dislike Erica for what she said to Laycon .

This agenda cannot agend.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
FIGARO00:
like he is just learning how to type and comment on nairaland.

Pathetic
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
SugarDdaddy:

cc Dominique

Ouch!

This one enter Sha.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Stale!

I expected your dwarfish faghort of an odogwu to do well in this task since he wears Diapers for his leaking anus that has been desecrated by his paymasters, lo and behold, he flopped again.

What is he really good at aside mixing Maggi and salt?

The clown is so mentally bereft. No wonder he spends all his time in the kitchen to make up for his shortcomings...

Leaking anus you say?
That means you are referring to maria grin
We don hear her gist tey tey na
Maria is a well known prostitute in dubia who specialize on eating poo and you know some of this Arab men likes anal sex grin I don't need to tell you what that means grin

But let's be honest here,what has maria achieved in that house?
Let's tell ourselves the truth for once o

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
funpowder:

$50k in the U.S.A is just an average pay, go and educate yourself and stop embarrassing malaria she deserves better
bloody liar…you think it easy to earn 50k + yearly in America…because it America bah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
3RNEST:

Go through wat u just posted, I guess u included yourself on that rich guys page.

I don't think u wudnt post this sh"t on football section, the way some people love football same way some people love BBN, so what's your stress Oga, why are u so pain

If u need BBN update buy TV or sub your phone for live streaming.

U shouldn't have quoted me for the rubbish u just posted cuz I wasn't referring to u.

The platform have enuff space to accommodate your rubbish post.

#Oga avoid me on this page..
#PeaceOut.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The Only reason people are hating Whitemoney here on nairaland is because he is IGBO.They already know he is the winner.Every influential celebrity including Tundeednut is supporting him. Make we just dey catch cruise for here.

Wrong, Bbn fans are not bigot, they do not choose their fav because of tribe or religion.
Is whitemoney the only Igbo in that house??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Threebear:

Abeg don't bring tribalism into this .
Mercy , Miracle all won and they're Igbo .

I personally supported Ozo and I'm supporting Maria this year even though there are south Southerners in the house .

[s]Bbnaija is the most untribalistic show in Nigeria .[/s]

Laycon got massive support last year from all and sundry even though he is Yoruba .

I know a lot of Igbos that still dislike Erica for what she said to Laycon .

This agenda cannot agend.

Lie. There is tribalism in bbnaija just like everything Nigerian..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrMacinterchi1: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

I get now.
Correct .
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
teacherbim:

Wrong, Bbn fans are not bigot, they do not choose their fav because of tribe or religion.

Another lie. 60% of bbnaja fans look out for who is from their state or region before picking a HM. That's tribalism right there.

Ladies in the show even suffer more, because besides tribalism from the viewers they also suffer colorism from both the viewers and the housemates.
Tell me how many dark skin girls have been hyped in BBnaija or being talked about like the light skin girls get talked about?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
I think Queen has something for Boma. She's literally likes him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Omo what's happening. It's a full-blown war here o. Wetin cause fight?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
funpowder:

Go and educate yourself

If you knew about purchasing power in other countries you would know this salary is peanuts

Malaria deserves better and smarter fans than this nah, how embarrassing

Bloody lies. This is not peanuts.
Some people don't earn this much per year in those countries.
You need to check the annual salary of other flight attendants in those countries before making that conclusion.
The cream on the top include free accommodation, medical check up, free tax duty in certain countries, discounts on flight tickets etc. Maria's job is actually lucrative and pays well.
People literally yearn to work for Emirates airline.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.