Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3960247 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IAMPERETHE36(f): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2021
Senseii:
Me I like Pere o

I no go lie o

Loved him more when he had to leave his sleep to solve Tegas missing duvet with those overgrown babies. He was solving d problem like one elder brother. I think d housemates respect him if not Tega wouldn’t have gone to tender her complaints to him.

For d luv of Pere kiss
Pere till day 72 cool

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ayzTIGER: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2021
Whitemoney giving most housemates haircut is also a strategy. Pere should take the hair clipper make we see if Emmanuel wont be very angry after Pere must have made him look like Yerins when done with his hair. Too many strategies no go kill Whitemoney

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2021
Yousef loosing hair too cheesy

WM wan comot Emmanuel brain...d hair don finish na he still dey barb grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2021
Abeg where our General dey?
I never see am this morning cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2021
bentenny:

That's why pere told her to pay close attention to her friends in the house!

And that is also because Pere walked in on Peace and Michael while she was holding him from behind and saying everything he touches turns to gold.

Gold koor Diamond ni cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2021
Payporte:
500k followers. cool

WMG
WMG..

WHO DEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!?!?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LadyBlaq: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

Safari said her "white skin" failed her and she has thus returned to her roots and trying to now associate with the Nigerian side.

.... Hence she's opting to open a daycare.

Oga night crawler.... How did I deviate from the topic. Isn't it about 3am in Nigeria. Why are you not sleeping? undecided

Here he goes again... undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2021
Lol @kayvee
What’s he reading? He’s cleaning d house too

The Guy looks most times lost
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2021
DGOODLYF:
WMG..

WHO DEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!?!?
BREEEET

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2021
Senseii:
WM eyeing endorsements ear n dear

It’s either a cooking show
Hair brand etc endorsements

But let’s be honest, d guy really prepared for d show.

That his kitchen pic before d show...big strategy

Hair and photo shoot...big strategy

Guy was well coached by his close circles...most of d rest housemates didn’t come prepared

Cut that guy some slack abeg.

White is a skilled barber even before the show. An old picture of him cutting the hair of one nollywood actor is all over the internet.

White also said he was raised by two women, and some peeps says his mom owned a restaurant ( I don't know how true it is though)

Take it easy abeg

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2021
Princess is another fine lady with nice BOD but with a funny voice sha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2021
Cross washing mamaTs hair
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2021
My Yousef is blow drying hair o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Tega must be enjoying Cross hair washing

Who wouldn’t?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IAMPERETHE36(f): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2021
ayzTIGER:
Whitemoney giving most housemates haircut is also a strategy. Pere should take the hair clipper make we see if Emmanuel wont be very angry after Pere must have made him look like Yerins when done with his hair. Too many strategies no go kill Whitemoney
REST IJN undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2021
One thing I luv darling hair saloon...I get to see d guys in d saloon making hair
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2021
jaxxy:

Great then why the white racist remarks from blacks??

Nobody defines who u are bt u. There are biracial who look nothing like black physically even Caucasians can’t tell. Who the fvck are Caucasians to definite u?

So Caucasians tell u Ure a goat and ur automatically a goat. Lmao.

I can even say I’m brown not black if I want to.
Your logic is too simplistic. You can be whatever you want to be, but you cannot change the reality of the crisis.
Blacks are persecuted due to the colour of their skin all over the lighter shade world.
Despite his whiteness, Obama was regarded as a black man and treated disrespectfully during his presidency by a section of the American populace. Obama still talks about it till today. He didn't have a choice in how he was perceived, it's his reality crisis.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2021
This Emmanuel hair dem no dey barb am finish? Ehnn WM?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2021
I know what’s exactly going on in WM mind and in Peres mind

Who will beg who to help cut hair..Peres hair is bushy but will def don’t wanna sit for a hair cut by WM

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IAMPERETHE36(f): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2021
Senseii:

Who will beg who to help cut hair..Peres hair is bushy but will def don’t wanna sit for a hair cut by WM
why not, the are cool undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2021
Senseii:

Are you aware that whatever "beef" is going on between Pere and Odogwu is one-sided?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2021
IAMPERETHE36:
why not, the are cool undecided

Lol

I am watching this show with an open mind.

These attitudes ain’t alien to most viewers. If one has really interacted wit lots of human

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2021
safarigirl:

Objectively speaking, Maria being racist is not surprising.

She was raised by her white mother, and more often than not, kids with white mothers tend to deny, or not acknowledge their black side, especially because the black fathers do not particularly instill the whole idea of black pride in them.

So, it is not far-fetched, that Maria would look upon her black side with scorn
Obama, probably the most famous biracial person alive today trashes your theory. Obama was raised by his very white mother and grandmother but as an adult he attended a black Church, married a black woman, ran for president as black, infact most people didn't know he had a white mother. The truth is that, in America, biracial people self identify as black and are seen by their society as blacks. Na we dey see Maria as oyibo, if she stands with a caucasian, nobody go need to tell u say this one no be oyibo, an example is how white Meghan Markle looks until she stands next to Kate Middleton. The most shocking one is when I heard that the Kardashians are not really consdered as white due to their Armenian decent and the funny thing is that when the Oyibo see them, dem go know say these ones no be our kind. Race in the western world is crazy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2021
Princess likes WM sha

I mean she’s attracted to him

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2021
Tranquility2345:
It’s not normal for a woman like Jackie that has things going for her in real life to sit down and listen to a fuk boy like Michael talk all this senseless shitt without cussing him out. It ain’t normal. This show is scripted angry
She is a single mother, some guys like me,don't have anything to do with them.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2021
DownChelsea:

Are you aware that whatever "beef" is going on between Pere and Odogwu is one-sided?

Swidy I don’t wanna know cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Most people here don't use showmax.
Apparently biggie told pere to allow Maria pack downstairs In relation to her getting drunk so that liquoross and peace can take good care of her because they have seen that Maria don't really do well when it comes to alcohol.

So pere knowing fully well that biggie is right and Maria don't really do well with alcohol, he went to the head of house room and told Maria that biggie said he should allow her pack downstairs in relation to her alcohol problem and vomiting so that her friends can take care of her.

Knowing fully well the message came from biggie, Maria started crying, like legit crying that she don't want to leave pere.

True true Maria has fallen in love with pere, like she is legit in love with pere.
Show Max BBN different from gotv bbn ?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2021
Senseii:
Princess likes WM sha

I mean she’s attracted to him

Too bad for her Odogwu is focused on 90m.

Odogwu used to like Maria but her attitude was a turn off. He didn't hesitate to "withdraw" and focus on his 90m

Odogwu likes Jackie B but he has set things up for "OUTSIDE THE HOUSE" (If she's still available by then) cos he wants to focus on his 90m.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Jackie B doesn't know her worth and it's shameful! I want to believe she's doing all these for the game sha.

Hottest babe in the house doing as if she's "Arin" of the house. Wtf!

Wetin dey the Michael body sef pass accent and fine face? If she's doing this for the game, make she stop am. It's embarrassing already!
A single mother cannot be the hottest babe in the house. For me Queen and Maria are the hottest babes there

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2021
fertilewomb:

It's better to say I don't do female friends than to say I don't do Nigerian friends.

It's condescending
It's a slap
It's a let down

You don't do Nigeria but you want the same Nigerians to vote for you.

There are things you don't say to a Nigerian on a Nigerian soil in a national tv. I wouldn't blame her much cos wisdom left her a long time ago.

If it's a foreigner that said this, I won't mind. But coming from a Nigerian? It's a huge slap

It's neither this nor that....Even if she had said the same thing Nengi said, una for still find fault. Abegi!

I never saw any of her female fans complain. They will still vote for her. That's the most important thing...

Nigerian Ladies can be saboteurs. Dem Sabi snatch people husband and boyfriends. So she is right. That's her choice and preference.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2021
I think one biz strategy CEO of Abeg got right is having a name that’s relatable to the Nigeria environment “Abeg”...urgent 2k “abeg!”

Still don’t get d name “Patricia”

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2021
Beorn:

That man is a nagging bytch. He has a teenage mentality in an old man's body. I don't understand why people would even stan such a person with zero vibes and distasteful personality. Never liked him at any point.

Same here undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.