Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3905122 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
TheEnforcer:
The point that person is trying to make is that the people from those countries tend to be very very dark in complexion.So you would think Saskay hails from there.He is trying to be mischievous though

The joke must be on him, because they are some of the most sought after people in Africa still, especially their women.

Ain't nobody checking for Nigerian women, the way they are checking for Sudanese women. The features are stunning.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Housemates are guessing the times should be around past 3 or to '4

Saskays asking Nini and JayPaul to bribe her with something if they want her Abeg Naira in case she gets evicted

JackieB,Angel and JMK praising Xclusive for a lit mix yesternight( I'm looking at them with one eye undecided undecided)

Some are already getting dressed for diary session and eviction show

Let's see if whitemoney will cook for the whole house just like last week

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Nigerians do not look like Ethiopians. Nigerians do not look like Sudanese. Nigerians do not look like South Africans. Nigerians do not even look like Senegalese. Have you ever travelled outside of Nigeria? undecided

First off, the English I used was CAN look like, which implies, POSSIBILITY

Have you ever traveled to the North?

Do you know of the Shuwa-Arabs, have you heard of the Nupe, have you heard of the Jabba people? Guy, even Elozonam looks like a South African man, and you're asking if I have traveled?

Have you traveled within Nigeria?

Forget traveling sef, how can you be looking for who has traveled in an internet age? You can travel via the internet, you see videos, you see pictures of these people, and you are asking me this kind of funny question.

Where have you traveled to within Nigeria, and how many Nigerian ethnic groups have you interacted with, for you to tell me Nigerians don't look like these people?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bakesntakes(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
I heard Pere received slap yesterday during the party.

Is this tru
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lescalier: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
scondy:

I think some pple just want to complain....shey make dj play fast tempo from start to finish...the hms no go tire ...

Pple just assume once na party ....na fast tempo Al thru...it takes an experienced DJ to transition through different tempos give the party a good blend of music

Oil Dey your head. Correct guy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
bakesntakes:
I heard Pere received slap yesterday during the party.

Is this tru

It was playful, nothing serious like that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
The way people have been praising Pere's HOH reign on Twitter today ehn.. grin

Na only for Nairaland una hate that guy. grin
People are appreciating him for using his HOH reign to bring drama (Like he promised on stage)..

Say anything you want, hate him or like him but you can't deny the fact that this week has been the most intresting week yet this season. All thanks to pere..

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
TheEnforcer:
But the fact is that they have sex in that house every season. Pere and cross were discussing during the week that the condoms in the first aid box have reduced drastically. These housemates know how they do their thing.we may not , or don't have to see it all
I am not saying whether they had sex or not...but I am just pointing out the lies to the guy that said it was shown on showmax.....it was not shown anywhere...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Housemates are guessing the times should be around past 3 or to '4

Saskays asking Nini and JayPaul to bribe her with something if they want her Abeg Naira in case she gets evicted
JackieB,Angel and JMK praising Xclusive for a lit mix yesternight( I'm looking at them with one eye undecided undecided)
Some are already getting dressed for diary session and eviction show
Let's see if whitemoney will cook for the whole house just like last week

I found that irritating, especially the follower-count on their social media gist.
You see why Ebuka MUST ignore them?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kayyy:

When you guys are imagining and saying things, always remember you are talking about a human here regardless of whether this is a reality show , that they have chosen to put themselves in our face doesn't mean you guys just assume things , for someone who has lived most of her life abroad and obviously started job seeking abroad, you really think not putting FGGC makes someone racist?, I lived and studied for 6 yrs abroad , I didn't even put my secondary school on my LinkedIn page and neither did I put it on my CV when job hunting abroad then until I came back, my cousin didn't start putting his Nigerian school experience on his LinkedIn till 2019, when he relocated home after 12yrs, besides she put a college on her LinkedIn maybe that could have meant she didn't finish at FGGC Owerri and she finished her college when she relocated , loads of Nigerian in diaspora that have lived many years outside Nigeria are coming back home and representing the country especially in different sporting activities I guess you all can't wait to bash them too
The kind of things one reads on this thread!
I really don't bother quoting them again because most of the people here are young adults who don't really know what obtains outside.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pere saying Biggie called him inside yesterday night when cross was misbehaving that
Head of house,there is a Cross situation
He'd find a way of taking cross inside without any drama

I think Biggie should warm this guys on talking down on sponsors (Cross saying ciroc is a poison to him,he notices anytime he takes ciroc he always act weird
He doesn't like ciroc,he prefers Hennessy or Gordon)
Also most of the housemates call the noodles they're given Indomie meanwhile it's Minimize that's their sponsor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
creolehunt:
Angel always casts a quick glance at the camera at the end of each sentence.
Which means, she's not being herself undecided

Since it's not Maria, nobody will exaggerate it. Ndi iru abuo undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:
This kiss and tell Boma should just shut up,pleaseee ! The fool is not acting his age here at all ! What fucking message is he trying to pass here self ? Guy,calm down o ! Wetin dey your bodi self ? Fine,you no fine,your preek na pencil -like ! Free that Queen girl na ! Why are you dragging her all around with your childish narratives ?

You've lost a fan already man. You're a big disappointment.
The Boma is playing reverse psychology on Queen, forming hard to get, on a normal day outside he can't get Queen.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Errrmmm who annoy Queen again this morning.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
I hope Ebuka doesn't ask any questions from these dumb sets of pretenders this season..

They've been anticipating it and he must shock them. Many of them are waiting for those questions so they can reset their games.

Imagine asking someone like Angel question? The one that looks at camera at any given opportunity.. The way she go reset game ehn grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Queens having issues with someone

Seems I miss that while typing

I guess it's Kayvee(not sure)
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
OffsahBoye:

Last year Neo,Prince were promoting their modelling career
Trickytee his comedy or talent of being a director
Laycons and Vee talking bout their music
Nengi talking of her brand and being likely to delve into acting
Erica mainly acting
Ozo with his sports
Kids with his Omo baba olowo lifestyle

This year,the only thing I've been hearing is once you walk through that door you're already a star man

God will help them anyways
Lol
Rude awakening is upon them

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Who is Queen raking for again o? This babe came in with Tacha/Cee-c script and she's starting to gain fans

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
dominique:
Who is Queen raking for again o? This babe came in with Tacha/Cee-c script and she's starting to gain fans
Gain fans where? I doubt but time will tell.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Geezeem:

She does that a lot. I hate it!

This is why I don't take her seriously..... her actions and words are measured and tailored for the cameras undecided

Maria puts the real in reality show, but Nigerians are not ready undecided

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
[s]
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The Boma is playing reverse psychology on Queen, forming hard to get, on a normal day outside he can't get Queen[/s].
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Errrmmm who annoy Queen again this morning.....

She wears malcontent as a default look.
Dunno how to describe it better.
Always looking to quarrel (thumb down)

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oluwapomile1: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
nazablossom:
Yes. Idemili South smiley

Happy Sunday

Same to you, Ada Ide. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
dominique:
Easy madam she called kayvee to go shopping and dat guy is having mood swing I guess he lash at her.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Boudiccao:

That person must be horrible in reality.
The level of light skin phobia in her is out of this world. I've never witnessed it on this scale before. Gosh!
She will be fine las las

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:
There only 2 Malarians fans on NL.

Gbegiri and thunderwhatever....

Momentum is dying. Una plenty pass like this before, wetin happen? grin

You have been running amok with the foolishness of the whole country combined since yesterday, continue...

He that beats the drum for the mad man is no better than the madman himself....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:
Gen,gen ! Michael is now under the same duvet with Peace ! That's it,man ! I predicted this move from him. If I were in that house,only a lady like Peace could catch my attention. Michael is the real G ! Jackie B and Michael are not mentally compatible, it's obvious.

#TeamMichael !

Micheal is a fresh handsome guy,I don't pity jacky b, he threw boma under the bus and didn't give yousef face, she should go and Love yousef that came to the house to look for Love

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
MizzD:
Jackie talking about this disrespect to Pere and Boma lipsrsealed embarassed
Boma be like

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
KingOKON:
Never knew Whitemoney na real OLODO international
we love WhiteMoney.

Stay choked!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
rayvelez:

Easy madam she called kayvee to go shopping and dat guy is having mood swing I guess he lash at her.
Yes I heard kayvee shouting in Yoruba like a thug
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oluwapomile1:

Same to you, Ada Ide. cheesy
Yes o!!!!. Are you Ada Ide too? grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
The way people have been praising Pere's HOH reign on Twitter today ehn.. grin

Na only for Nairaland una hate that guy. grin
People are appreciating him for using his HOH reign to bring drama (Like he promised on stage)..

Say anything you want, hate him or like him but you can't deny the fact that this week has been the most intresting week yet this season. All thanks to pere..
Apt!!

The awkward thing is,if Pere recieved alot of nomination on Monday,the next HOH will wanna play safe,and then the show goes back to factory settings like we av in week 1 nd 2
Except the likes of Queen,Maria,Pere,WM and co gives us something light

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.