Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3927067 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
KayVee has issues.

Saskay's new haircut/hairdo is eating my eyes off.

Though she likes Saga, Nini is using Saga to pass time, she said to BB that nothing is going on between them and in the house, one NEEDS SOMEONE to have one's back and vice versa, that is what the house does to you.

Saga is gone, goner gonest! grin His family must have contacted Tobi's family and friends by now. grin

Whitemoney still remains an actor as 99.999999% of his actions are premeditated to "please" the viewers....

Whiterats are still gonna jump on my posts like the rats they are.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
stevebond007:

His villain status is getting him fans. You do be surprised.
i dont have a problem with that
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
badinfluence:
Big brother don bring kolo man..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Section1000: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
safarigirl:

I'm someone that has this obsessive need to educate people, or enlighten them sometimes.

Even when the person chooses to wallow in self-imposed ignorance?? Kudos to you on such mission!!
You dey try for this forum. E be like you Na Feminine abi you be Feminist. In White money's Voice
judging from the fact that whoever it was you were hoping to enlighten, choose character assassination as a defense mechanism. STILL, you kept it cool..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by adebayal(m): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
We dey clamour for content and drama, biggie don bring kolomental come him house kayvee matter no be here again I feel the guy needs to just calm down if he feels not welcome the voluntary exit is there than paint a bad image of urself ..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
safarigirl:

You are not a stranger either, but how many times do I come here to start saying things like, "I know you, you that did so and so last season"?

How many times do I do it with other popular monikers here? If it is not a sick obsession, I do not know what it is, because using personal information to troll people and attack their person, means you have been paying serious attention to them.

I cannot recall 90% of the information I read about monikers here, because I rarely ever read personal information and digest it for the purpose of trolling the next season.

What you and many others have here, is an unhealthy obsession with my moniker, and that is why you have such a recollection of my person. You should not be so obsessed with another person, someone you have never met, to be downloading their information and storing it in your brain. You no get wetin you dey reason for this life, wey you dey remember me like this?

It is unhealthy.
just ignore that thing....she is an attention seeker....

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
QueenCookie:

You are no stranger on this BBN thread atleast. Any ardent reader of this thread knows almost everything about you, your looks, history, academic, personal, physical and mental status have been laid bare for everyone to see.

What exactly is there to be obsessed about? Absolutely nothing.
TKO! grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
WILLIAMSKECH:
Kayvee is relaxed now. Thank God

That's not the issue. He can go from 0 too 100 in a second. His mood can't be trusted. Whitemoney wants to talk to him later, hopefully he can get him to calm down.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WILLIAMSKECH: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Who prepared that stew?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WILLIAMSKECH: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Beorn:

That's not the issue. He can go from 0 too 100 in a second. His mood can't be trusted. Whitemoney wants to talk to him later, hopefully he can get him to calm down.
I feel for him Sha.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
safarigirl:

What are they doing mbok?

They were trying to ruin my fun cheesy

Okay, WM was describing his second encounter with Kayvee in the shower and it was very funny to me.

So Nini and Saskay tried to caution him that it could be a mental issue and they (housemates in general) should not joke about it anymore.

Saskay also said kayvee already told her he feels the housemates talk about him so talking about him now may not be the best and Nini agreed.

So that killed the WM conversation

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by adebayal(m): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Saga don enter sagamu..... the new mumu in town...baba literally forget say 90mill so at stake here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingOKON: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
MzCherry:
WM fans, let's continue to support Odogwu
He's been through a lot embarassed embarassed

Lamentations from Ojuelegba

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Saskay looks too good shocked

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

Dude. I don't like to Educate people that know nothing and think they know something. Y'all are the worse.
You have clearly never travelled outside wherever you were born.
"Nigerians do not have a distinct look"
What's so ambiguous about that statements or do you have problems with English comprehension.

Pls gtfo with your faux education.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Saskay is trying to be nice to him

Hi baby undecided lipsrsealed

To think I really liked Kayvee that first night and was pained I missed his intro embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WILLIAMSKECH: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Saskay & Angel use style fine oo gringrin

Saskay offering Kayvee help, thats if she stays in the house next week.

Advert!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
MzCherry:
i dont have a problem with that

Same here, 2 weeks ago peeps complained of the boredom from the HMs, at least they had sth to talk about this week, courtesy Pere.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Aaaww Saskay is being really nice to Kayvee
It’s so sweet of her
I like the matter of fact, almost nonchalant way she is using to do it.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Beorn:

I just feel bad for him.

Maybe if I didn’t watch that his lagosian street diary session

angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
safarigirl:

Are you hard of reading?

I have said multiple times that I only got an alternate moniker ONCE last season, aside that, never again

I can swear on anything.
Why are you always on the defensive

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
fitzmayowa:

There is going to be wall, it will just be another Tobi, Cee C and Alex case....
Mmmmmhh...Not exactly...Jackie with her classy sef may decide to move on smoothly if it happens.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Damn Saskay is beautiful

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Three.ear and her sauce

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Dotez:
Biggie should emphatically evict like 4 tonight undecided

I am all for this ....if not that they cant evict all sef...

None of those currently up add anything meaningful to the game

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
MizzD:

Maybe if I didn’t watch that his lagosian street diary session
angry angry

I didn’t watch it
I still remember the very nice convo he had with Angel last week. He sounded so articulate and level headed, and he had this slightly teasing note to his talk. So it’s really hard for me to believe his DS was as bad as everyone is saying.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
See as Odogwu sit down balance
No shaking till day 72

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Beorn:

I think the guy is just overwhelmed. The housemates are not taking him seriously because he’s different and he doesn’t have a single close friend in that house. That will make anyone get mood swing na cheesy

The funniest thing be say Sammy and Liquor Rose no better am (dem sef na aje pako peeps) but him only offence be say he enter house late sad

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nefort: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
QueenCookie:

We lie to ourselves so much. The first time i travelled to Vancouver for a business conference, my mom's distant friend had me deliver a package to her "Nigerian" family in the diaspora....please don't let me go into details of what was smartly hidden in the package and the embarrassment that would have followed if I had been found out.

It will take the Grace of God to come around the decision I have already made based on this.

Tomorrow, if I say it out loud that Nigerians are some of the worst people on earth, some efulefu will tell me how racist and hateful my comment is.

Bunch of fake assess!
What was hidden in the package? I am really interested to know for awareness.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
kowema:

Too risky for now. I don't want any of them out yet so I don't want them all up.
When I'm done with the borites, I can risk that

Abi
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
badinfluence:
Big brother don bring kolo man..

Of all those that audited is this d best candidate to replace the house mates that left? Nawa oh make we dey watch
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
scondy:

That person is safarigirl with another moniker
I doubt you at all. That girl needs to get help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.