Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,068 members, 7,849,325 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3973253 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Has Kayvee taken voluntary exit
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
eleshin:

Lucy actually requested for a shrink at a point. She broke down during DS and asked Biggy for a shrink.

BREAKING down during DS is a norm. Most housemates use that opportunity to offload some fluids from their lachrymal gland. My take is this is part of the game. You don't expect to be in the good books of all the housemates there. The easiest way to cope in that house is to be on the offensive rather than defensive. It will help you regain self confidence and shrug off depression
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
I actually don't feel pity for Kayvee. For crying out loud, if you are not emotionally sound and psychologically fit, why come into the big brother house? Even if no one wants to associate with you, don't you think it's something you need to find a way to walk through? Lucy in last season wasn't liked by all of the housemates but she no act to kill herself.

My take is anyone who can't stand the heat, should just avoid the kitchen. It's hightime biggie start serious psychological evaluation of prospective housemates.

Kayvee at this point should just go home, before we hear another story that will make bbnaija haters to clinch on, and ban the program.
And you think the HMs didn't go through mental evaluation.
Wasn't there an interview with the HMs prior to the show?
What he's going through is temporary psychological but can be become serious.
ISOLATED for 30days and then being discriminated/stigmatized inside the house, all of this can contribute to a mental breakdown.
What he needs is counselling, the psychologist would be the one to give biggie a pass if he can return on the show.
Most times when you don't know how to express yourself, you will be seeing as weird.
Being weird is not a mental illness as weird persons can still function effectively in the society.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
nazablossom:
It's like I will go and study mine sef grin
Rumour has it that if you're doing deep study into astrology, you're 50% more likely to be possessed by a demon than anyone else... My hand nor dey oo grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

My point is that, it's not like whitemonkey is young either. Forget his football age..
Then again,not every man goes for small girls. Some like mature ladies.

Yeah I know every man loves to date someone they are older than even if it's by one year

Your second and last paragraphs contradict each other angry
Which one are you saying?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
DOptical:

Note that I ain't accusing or blaming Angel. I only used that as a joke.

That being said, Angel kissing him could have made him think that she liked but now, Angel doesn't even want to see him, let alone talk to him as a friend.

And I think he really likes Angel. Anyway, I think he only needs a close buddy. Could be a guy sef.

I'm sorry for being a little bit rude to you...I was only trying to make you understand that Angel didn't contribute to his mental breakdown in any way.
As for the kiss, it was just a game and others did something similar...so why would he even think that Angel was into him?
I still remember how he ghosted Angel when Sammie lambasted her...he could have at least defended her or showed a little bit of concern if he really liked her.
I think she is avoiding him because she doesn't want to lead him on or cause any more drama.
Let him go and get professional help or demand for voluntary exit!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
fergieboy:

White money is too fake

I don’t know how that guy did it but his is Good

For me I don’t even rate white money atall cox he is not showing his real personality

This is why I liked boma.. NO FAKE ZoNe,

That’s why anytime boma is misbehaving I’m always happy cox he is not playing to the camera and viewers ..

He is showing us his real self

One would think you guys have a personal relationship with WM, with the way you guys call him fake.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
SaintBishop:
I think it's Emmamuel who has the slowest followers growth ever! Nigga has 200 something followers 2 weeks ago and he is still stuck at 200 and something followers. Pere and Angel are gaining follwers very fast! Two weeks ago, pere has 83k followers now he has 200 and something followers.
people saying Pere will chop nominations tire and go home…don’t know anything…ladies admire Pere a lot online…he’s a MAN…man with authority and knows his grounds

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Not some fake unattractive niggas

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

And you think the HMs didn't go through mental evaluation.
Wasn't there an interview with the HMs prior to the show?
What he's going through is temporary psychological but can be become serious.
ISOLATED for 30days and then being discriminated/stigmatized inside the house, all of this can contribute to a mental breakdown.
What he needs is counselling, the psychologist would be the one to give biggie a pass if he can return on the show.
Most times when you don't know how to express yourself, you will be seeing as weird.
Being weird is not a mental illness as weird persons can still function effectively in the society.

Was he the only one isolated for 30 days? Virtually all of them passed through that route. Emmanuel in week one was contemplating voluntary exit. Abeg if you no de psychologically fit, no enter biggie house. If them hate you, hate back. Rather than pinning away in self pity and depression, become troublesome and you will never have a dull moment
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
As a lady…who would you love to go out with

Man that stands his grounds and still respect you

Or man like whitemoney wey go shine teeth with all your female friends ni

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
stroller9795:

I'm sorry for being a little bit rude to you...I was only trying to make you understand that Angel didn't contribute to his mental breakdown in any way.
As for the kiss, it was just a game and others did something similar...so why would he even think that Angel was into him?
I still remember how he ghosted Angel when Sammie lambasted her...he could have at least defended her or showed a little bit of concern if he really liked her.
I think she is avoiding him because she doesn't want to lead him on or cause any more drama.
Let him go and get professional help or demand for voluntary exit!

I understand.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
I actually don't feel pity for Kayvee. For crying out loud, if you are not emotionally sound and psychologically fit, why come into the big brother house? Even if no one wants to associate with you, don't you think it's something you need to find a way to walk through? Lucy in last season wasn't liked by all of the housemates but she no act to kill herself.

My take is anyone who can't stand the heat, should just avoid the kitchen. It's hightime biggie start serious psychological evaluation of prospective housemates.

Kayvee at this point should just go home, before we hear another story that will make bbnaija haters to clinch on, and ban the program.

hian

na wa for u o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

Effects of stigmitasation and discrimination.
He needs counselling
Who stigmatised and discriminated against him? undecided
When Angel was kissing him,he didn't have mental breakdown o...yimu
Did he suffer like Beatrice who endured stigmatisation,bullying,hatred and discrimination for about 2 weeks?
Abeg make e getat!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

It could also be attributed to the 30days isolation. That one can also drive someone mental
Exactly grin only the brave can survive.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IgANephropathy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Was he the only one isolated for 30 days? Virtually all of them passed through that route. Emmanuel in week one was contemplating voluntary exit. Abeg if you no de psychologically fit, no enter biggie house. If them hate you, hate back. Rather than pinning away in self pity and depression, become troublesome and you will never have a dull moment
Nigerians and their dismissal of mental health. You think if he was capable of doing what you said, he won’t. It’s like a telling a cancer patient to physically stop his/her malignancy.

Rather than chastising him, this is an opportunity to enlighten people about their mental health.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
DOptical:
I feel Kayvee is kinda feeling inferior in the house. Not helped by the fact that the women he liked don't see him that way. Angel has even abandoned him after messing with his head. Lol. I think he needs a close friend around. Someone who can keep him company.

I said this initially kayvee lacks the social skills to penetrate a crowd especially one he is unfamiliar with. When u can’t do that properly it cud affect ur confidence or self esteem bt u mustn’t let it cos u need ur confidence to penetrate.

He’s currently struggling with that. It’s not about chasing gals or have people like u on the surface automatically bt striking the right conversations and then connecting with the crowd. It’s easy if u know how.

His energy level is off and nobody is attracted to that unless they are really good and concerned people who want to look out for u bt the house is on roller coaster mode now. They are too preoccupied or worked up for that.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IgANephropathy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
stroller9795:

Did he suffer like Beatrice who endured stigmatisation,bullying,hatred and discrimination for about 2 weeks?
Abeg make e getat!
Since he didn’t handle it as Beatrice did, then he deserves being victimized? Naija people!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SaintBishop: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
people saying Pere will chop nominations tire and go home…don’t know anything…ladies admire Pere a lot online…he’s a MAN…man with authority and knows his grounds
No mind them, grin he go shock them like film. cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
Eeghe:

Your second and last paragraphs contradict each other angry
Which one are you saying?

Nothing contradictory there.

That person stated men love to go for younger women. Using Ned nwoko as an example. We all know the age difference between those two. He implied that men go for kids as wife.

Now I'm making him understand that not all men love to go that low..
Most ofcourse will always go for someone they are older than even if it's by one year. But not all want kids as lovers.

Now Amya is a woman of 35. She maybe married or not. Obviously she's not old. If she were to Marry or remarry she would still get someone who is older than her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

BREAKING down during DS is a norm. Most housemates use that opportunity to offload some fluids from their lachrymal gland. My take is this is part of the game. You don't expect to be in the good books of all the housemates there. The easiest way to cope in that house is to be on the offensive rather than defensive. It will help you regain self confidence and shrug off depression
She broke down cos she felt rejected by other
Hms, it wasn't a norm. It took her some days and the help of some people in the house to regain her normal self.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]That's ur business!!!
So why are u interested in him!!!! Focus on ur fave if u aren't intimidated by him tongue

What you should be doing is praying against nomination this evening tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Damn white money is feminized, is it because of the small dick he has?

women and dick issues

men with big gbola we dont know what d lord did 4 us o honestly

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
IgANephropathy:
Since he didn’t handle it as Beatrice did, then he deserves being victimized? Naija people!!!
Who victimized him in the first place?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
fergieboy:

White money is too fake

I don’t know how that guy did it but his is Good

For me I don’t even rate white money atall cox he is not showing his real personality

This is why I liked boma.. NO FAKE ZoNe,

That’s why anytime boma is misbehaving I’m always happy cox he is not playing to the camera and viewers ..

He is showing us his real self

His real self imagine like you have known him for a decade oga rest its hard for anyone to be so real in Biggie's house
That moment pere told them do they understand and they all said yes sir
If you are sharp you will know they are just tolerating him because of the game
Shey pere fit follow them talk like that outside the house??

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
OffsahBoye:
This kind people no Dy ask old women out
Na sugar daddy them be for young, fresh and active ladies

Even if a 35yr old woman that's near her menopause jam him for party
She'll get wet down there and crave to rub his beards and tummy

Na fine you fine....you no kill person

This man is approaching 45... grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Agbgift:
So Trickytee was the person that replaced jaypaul last year, cos he had Covid-19.
Source: Dorathy and Prince.

So it was covid that made them replace him

Why was he now telling the housemate ,as if he was replaced injustly

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
IgANephropathy:
Nigerians and their dismissal of mental health. You think if he was capable of doing what you said, he won’t. It’s like a telling a cancer patient to physically stop his/her malignancy.

Rather than chastising him, this is an opportunity to enlighten people about their mental health.

A cancer patient that can't manage himself doesn't deserve pity. You know that biggie house is a terrain of the good, the bad and the ugly. You know your health status, yet you carry yourself enter there. What we're u expecting? Love and care because na dem say make u come or na u influence biggie to bring them inside house baa
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Has Kayvee taken voluntary exit
Nah
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
omotolly22:

What you should be doing is praying against nomination this evening tongue
I am actually praying for it to happen!!!
Your delawood Yusuf is leaving that house before Boma!!!
u wanna bet? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Senseii:

hian

na wa for u o

If u come big brother house de expect love and care from house mate, na ur own wahala be dat
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
stroller9795:

Abeg make e getat!

On point man. Who fake pity epp? The guy Don fall hand, make him go house go rest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.