Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,668 members, 7,851,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3975949 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2021
ekanx27:
Make ona shine ona eyes oh

What if Pere's assignment was to make sure he pushes someone to win the money

This Pere dude of a guy is very smart. He knows every move he is making. Ask yourself why he always play the vilian?

Sometimes I laugh at people calling Pere clueless. For someone who was in the US military, that should give you insight that he will be Intelligent to an extent.

First, he took whitemoney out of the kitchen by making others see his game or strategy as he tag it(he might be right) by opening other housemates to reality(some housemates may have defended it but Pere did pass the message) and now he try to make whitemoney come out of his she'll by confronting him.

My Inference: Pere is either brought to ensure someone wins the prize or stop someone from winning. That's his assignment. SHINE YA EYES.
You have a good point. This show looks stagged and fake. There is nothing reality show about it.. Too many fake people.. Keeping fingers cross

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Tranquility2345:

I am telling you again. You don’t know how the US army works. Not everyone that joins the US army is a combatant. And not everyone that joins the US army is a full time soldier.

Pere was most likely in the US reserves. These people train once in a month and are only taken into the real army when there is full blown war. Even with that, they don’t go near the war zones. They are there to support the real combat soldiers mostly doing chores like cooking, washing, cleaning, translation, etc.

Many people join the US reserves for various reasons. To pay for school, debt forgiveness, to get US citizenship, etc

I get sick of idiots always saying Pere is in the military yen yen yen like say the guy dey special forces or US marines angry

Lol you want to lecture me about the US army? You dey whine ni?

Pere said he was so deployed to Afghanistan right from day one. So on what basis are you saying he was in the reserves apart from pure hatred for the guy.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Threebear:
Just watched the nonsense video , talk of blowing things out of proportion .

White Donkey was the one screaming while king Pere maintained his gait and decorum.

White Buffalo was the one issuing threats but handsome Pere gets termed a bully .

Lord of the innocent , please arise for Pere and give him more soldiers so white clown and his team will stop bullying him .

He threatened to kill Pere twice on national TV.

Went tribal with the Ibo clan he was mentioning.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Threebear:
We will be supporting and voting Pere with our full chest .

Leave him ke ?

Must truly be crack.

White clowns are turning to a joke .

Weaving up theories from white vulture's fat hairy ass grin

Pere the king of content , giddem .

Like you did for Ozo. Or who be your fave last year.

Your penchant for abnormal human being reeks of your type of person you are. Just saying

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Oh, it was epic. That girl has tried to extend hand of friendship, but Maria no wan forgive. The same way she is now beefing Angel, all because of man
MzCherry:
Queen told Maria to take her name out of her mouth, how come this was not mentioned here.
For those that missed it like me https://www.facebook.com/109635430826041/posts/379661350490113/?app=fbl

Queen is fearless grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Pere is killing his game with his own hand,by his own hand and for his own hand.In all you do for this kind of game you must be very wary of the viewers but he has become too toxic over whitemoney issue and he's pushing himself and other housemates by paving massive way for whitemoney to win the show.From my perspective pere is not wise and he has lost massive fans,he should know Nigerians and Africans in general are very emotional set of people,my gees here have all left him, e pain me sha.I wish I can whisper some words into Pere's ears.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2021
ChristoBam:

The way Whitemoney just dey fool all of una sef I no understand. Why's he giving him 2 meats? Did Pere ask for it. Giving the only guy that doesn't really feel you 2 meats. So that he'll turn stupid like the rest abi.

Pere mentioned something about knowing how white money knew about the wildcard and how White money should be worried. White money replied with jokes and you guys are focusing on the jokes. I no understand. Shay na jazz ni? How are all of you ignoring the obvious?
We are too sentimental, that's why. No logic at all. Anybody we like, we just follow follow irrespective of what they do

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Whitemoney does something,they call it fake...but when their fav do the same thing they suddenly start saying he is real and just playing a game...hypocri*tes

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Low Budget Tacha Aka a queen , I pity that one . grin

Lass lass na strike dey go use comot the werey .

Very stupid and unnecessary drama queen who can't pick her battle wisely.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2021
kowema:
Officially, I have picked my Faves.

Whitemoney: I like the fact that he is attentive to even slight details, very witty and full of humour and also very much in control of his own game. Thinks apart, and isn't going with the Herd. My Top most contender.

2) Angel: Also is playing her game well. I love her baby girl vibes. I said it very early that she would be interesting to watch. Her stage appearance was awful but that slightly shows someone who hasn't even mastered her Personality and strengths. It's easy to just love her when she is not drawing attention to her body.

3). Pere: May just turn out to be the official villain of the season. The guy is a clear mad man. Very funny Goat. Thank God the wildcard thing is over cus Pere has unleashed his real voice. Especially after last night's game. I fear he would make many enemies in the house especially amongst the girls though.

In Summary, I love them natural. Natural wits, humour, actions etc . The above mentioned are Naturals.

Cc: Inspiration007 , expert17 and every other idiot saying trash about my post of being a Pere Stan.
This was me as at August 2nd declaring Pere as one of my faves and spotting his villain possibilities. Mtchew

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2021
Threebear:
We will be supporting and voting Pere with our full chest .

Leave him ke ?

Must truly be crack.

White clowns are turning to a joke .

Weaving up theories from white vulture's fat hairy ass grin

Pere the king of content , giddem .
Goodluck with your pain reliever oo.

WhiteMoney for the 90m.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2021
You are a big liar. Jeez
Expert17:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2021
U see how this Guy dey play d pity votes
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2021
ChristoBam:

The way Whitemoney just dey fool all of una sef I no understand. Why's he giving him 2 meats? Did Pere ask for it. Giving the only guy that doesn't really feel you 2 meats. So that he'll turn stupid like the rest abi.

Pere mentioned something about knowing how white money knew about the wildcard and how White money should be worried. White money replied with jokes and you guys are focusing on the jokes. I no understand. Shay na jazz ni? How are all of you ignoring the obvious?

He gave Pere 2 meats, just to have a point and use it against him to gain pity votes.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Justifying pere's action towards Whitemoney as content is outright stupidity.

What is sure is this, Pere cannot beat Whitemoney in anything, intelligence, class, hardwork, street fight, street smart, street credibility,

Awon failed US returnees.

Get luck say Whitemoney is a man of peace. He for follow Boma try that rubbish

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chidekings(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2021
lets tell ourselves the truth,it's evident the organizers wants wm to win.if not for all this yeye emotional attachments of ours,it is clear that pere sees thru all this charade and doing everything possible to alter this.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Giel:
Sha I'm annoyed that fight will happen when I'm asleep angry
Can't these people fight during day time undecided
lol . Na Me and you follow come . Imagine my annoyance this morning ... Waking up to find out the General Pere took the fight to Whitemoney's battlefront... & I missed it . Mtcheeew ! So f***cking annoying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2021
fergieboy:
Pere the content king
Content indeed......did you watch the BBA ,that the Ghana guy slapped the shit out of a girl? Na so e dey start.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2021
peepydelano:
Pere is killing his game with his own hand,by his own hand and for his own hand.In all you do for this kind of game you must be very wary of the viewers but he has become too toxic over whitemoney issue and he's pushing himself and other housemates by paving massive way for whitemoney to win the show.From my perspective pere is not wise and he has lost massive fans,he should know Nigerians and Africans in general are very emotional set of people,my gees here have all left him, e pain me sha.I wish I can whisper some words into Pere's ears.
isn't it obvious, he doesn't do things to please viewers? From day one, he has always been like that, if una won vote am out, do so!!. Make we stop sentiments abeg

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IgANephropathy(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2021
kingthreat:

Guy go and rest. All armies in the world are dangerous. By the way US Army has not fought a war in over 1 decade. I am more scared of Nigerian soldier than them at the moment. Its just their intelligence and technology that makes them unique.

On the information of killing with your bare hands, all armies and even female medical doctors know it. The South Korean army has the best unarmed combat skills. Do your research.
Lol. And what decade did the Nigerian army last partook in a war? I hope you won’t mention insurgencies cos the US literally was fighting one for the past 20 years.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2021
People that insulted Erica for her outbursts and rant last year and this year, are supporting and defending Pere after last night are big hypocrites. Those people are people you don't want in your corner from anything

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
I am not supporting what pere does but bro please, you think the USA army is about guns?

you know nothing. I have friends in the army and believe me, they can kill another man with just their bare hands because In humans, there are parts of the body they are specially trained to hit that will kill any human in minutes.

bro!!! don't fork with a USA army.

And they ran away from rag tag Talibans ? grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2021
ekanx27:
Make ona shine ona eyes oh

What if Pere's assignment was to make sure he pushes someone to win the money

This Pere dude of a guy is very smart. He knows every move he is making. Ask yourself why he always play the vilian?

Sometimes I laugh at people calling Pere clueless. For someone who was in the US military, that should give you insight that he will be Intelligent to an extent.

First, he took whitemoney out of the kitchen by making others see his game or strategy as he tag it(he might be right) by opening other housemates to reality(some housemates may have defended it but Pere did pass the message) and now he try to make whitemoney come out of his she'll by confronting him.

My Inference: Pere is either brought to ensure someone wins the prize or stop someone from winning. That's his assignment. SHINE YA EYES.

Then he is failing the assignment.

WhiteMoney was favorite before Pere chose to be using WhiteMoney as content.

And now that Pere is still using WhiteMoney as his sole content, WhiteMoney is still the favorite.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ojikutubaba: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2021
You will wait till eternity.

quote author=MzCherry post=104879534]i can't wait for pere to be evicted[/quote]
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2021
Amya:
Thank God i woke at the right moment. Laslas na disqualification una WM go take comot that house.

Shut the hell up. So he shouldn't confront Pere?
U woke up to come show your nastiness

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2021
Threebear:
Just watched the nonsense video , talk of blowing things out of proportion .

White Donkey was the one screaming while king Pere maintained his gait and decorum.

White Buffalo was the one issuing threats but handsome Pere gets termed a bully .

Lord of the innocent , please arise for Pere and give him more soldiers so white clown and his team will stop bullying him .

WhiteMoney for the 90m.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

Office different but if na game we come play OK. Forget all this. E no deep

Na the same thing, E no different

There is competition in the office too, just like there is competition in the house. Office is even good, because at least, if person dey move mad for your office, you only have to deal with them for 12-16 hours at most, after which, you can go home and release all the mental stress you went through, in that house, there is no escaping a gnat. You're stuck with the pest till they either get evicted or you do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2021
caprini1:
Content indeed......did you watch the BBA ,that the [b]Ghana guy slapped the shit out of a girl? [/b]Na so e dey start.
You hit, you are off, that is the rule, so forget that Ghana stuff, it won't happen here.

Also, these guys are matured men, they will just huff and puff..... Make people talk, then they move. If na one small boy, yesterday won't have degenerated into hitting and abusii
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2021
ChristoBam:

WhiteMoney for the 90m.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2021
Expert17:

WhiteMoney for the 90m.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2021
lajid:
So I heard that mumu pere said something to WM. Can someone update me on it, what happened.
wen ur WM called someone Yabaleft ona nor see am

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2021
They might be better trained, yes. But you uusingthe hostage rescue situation as an example to point to the incompetence of the Nigerian soldiers was what I was trying to counter. And you didn't even know the genesis of the discussion from the start, so you put mouth for something wey you no understand, you should be the one to rest
ThierryJay:

Guy rest. It's a known fact that an american soldier is better trained than a Nigerian soldier. And they get live field experience from the various missions they go on in the middle east and other volatile regions.

WM isnt even a soldier, so I dont get the point of this argument.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.