Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3925739 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2021
innocentdude:
Nobody here or anywhere is yet to succesfully defend Pere's actions

Just nonsense write-ups riddled with bias, partiality and flawed analysis

Even you yourself typing doesn't believe the nonsense you wrote, you just want talk as per fan cheesy
And the worst part is that after writing their biased and partial defense of pere, they end it with the classic Nigerians are emotional and sentimental.
Deep down they know they’re talking to themselves.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2021
PERE the Content Creator grin
I Pakistan to Afghanistan harder

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2021
Which Princess? Make we dey use sense sometimes, na
Expert17:

WhiteRats fans and their stupid mouth.

The same way you guys kept Princess in he house right? grin grin

Pere will make the finals.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2021
DownChelsea:

Own your real fave with your chest.

Hater!

Goodluck with your pain reliever oo.

WhiteMoney for the 90m.
Nah am done faving anybody, just maybe I will stand queen henceforth
I have receipts of my votes for WM in week2.
But I think that be the last because of people like you, I don't want to associate with fans like you.
I have repeatedly said I am a fan of WM, I believe you missed the part in my first post I said I don't take BS from my fav, you do BS I change am for you.

So adieos.... I pray he wins tho. I'd be liking your WM posts still.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

Nah am done faving anybody.
But I think that be the last because of people like you, I don't want to associate with fans like you.
I have repeatedly said I am a fan of WM, I believe you missed the part in my first post I said I don't take BS from my fav, you do BS I change am for you.

You were never in WMG.

WhiteMoney for the 90m.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

ok can you now rest? undecided

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Amya:

When they start getting personal you know they're pained. WM will get two strikes. Kill ya self. See how you're so emotionally invested in a TV show. The WM that you want to give yourself BP will never acknowledge you. Your rants more than anything show your sad psychological problems.

Nne giddem!!!

i luv ur gbas gbos on this thread walahi talahi

let me dance...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2021
osuntuyi20:
Angel too dey look camera abeg

Na de work wey she dey do undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Girliving:

Reading Through this, I have come to the conclusion that you are quite silly
Not surprised though. . . What would one expect from a human that supports a condescending human
Why was Pere humble after the incident
Nonsense
U saw nothing or u are just deluded

Read english and understand. I said Pere was calm throughout and didn't raise his voice all through the incident. Don't change my words to suit your propanganda. Remain pressed!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2021
DownChelsea:

You were never in WMG.

WhiteMoney for the 90m.
no quote the guy again. You are making him feel too important

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2021
Vero4u:
ok can you now rest? undecided

The guy hates WhiteMoney. More than Pere hates WhiteMoney sef.

Him dey here dey disguise since.

Just like Pere, we have uncovered him too.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2021
You expect him to get in his face and fight so he can be disqualified? What's your definition for cowardice exactly? So he should throw away a journey of four years just for momentary satisfaction of having his 'manly' ego stroked?
charlesELIKIBA:

Modified: .... I saw another video of him "shouting" 5mtrs away from Pere but the words were still words of peace. That still BS to me.
WM strategy is totally depending on his fans but he forgot you have to also defend yourself on the show to be defended outside. I personally do not support cowardice in the BBH, I don't even pamper it. You know the consequences of physical violence on the show, that same position you were when Pere came confronting you, rant the hell fires off and push him beyond the wall, let him do his worst, not stammering in fear and later ranting when he's far away and half the crowd in between you two. That's cowardice at it's best.

Anyway just my opinion, I personally cannot hand him 90mil alone. It's left to the rest of his fans to do that but I think I still stand my ground (I'd be watching from the stands).

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by greatlinda(f): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2021
The world itself has become so dark to the extent that if you do evil or bad stuff people think you are being yourself but if you live a drama free life filled with love and good vibes you're faking it. There are a lot of good people out there....say no to bully.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2021
So slander and libel
DownChelsea:

It is even libellous cos it's on screen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by osuntuyi20: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2021
Michael supported WM with full chest during fight and whitemoney Instagram handler posted the video of him while talking to Wm ...From 50k to 74k within 5hrs...Whitemoney don turn to influencer same thing happens to NINI when she supported him too..she gained more than 50k followers during the kitchen saga

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2021
genius43:

What happened?
Maria called him out for bullying WM and demeaning him this morning
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2021
You want to drop someone you connected with just because of someone else both you and your connectee don't know? That's BS
charlesELIKIBA:

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2021
fertilewomb:

She should, Pere spoilt her game and turn her to a vindictive conniving soul

She should do everything possible to redeem herself and gain the love people had for her the first time she came on stage
Asides from that sef, she has gotten tired of the way pere obsesses over WM and it is obvious to everyone that Pere is obsessed with Whitemoney at this point

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
how can Pere be wearing belt while putting on night pajamas…is he crazy….
I challenge any white money fan to show us prove of Pere pulling out his belts. Stupid liars !!!
Guy kamdan! Even Pere said it severally he was adjusting his belt.
And it's the belt reflecting their name and carrying their microphone apparatus we're talking about not Lacoste leather belt ogbeni.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2021
Its so sad
greatlinda:
The world itself has become so dark to the extent that if you do evil or bad stuff people think you are being yourself but if you live a drama free life filled with love and good vibes you're faking it. There are a lot of good people out there....say no to bully.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2021
University of Abuja Teaching hospital Internship slot available. Send a DM if interested.

Of course, terms and conditions apply.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingOKON: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Never underrate any man.

You can't tell who has been getting boxing or taekwondo training somewhere.

That was how one small girl beat up two thugs in Ojuelegbe after one of them smacked her buttocks. In the twinkle of an ear, they were seeing stars as they sat there on the ground, wondering what happened to them.

And I am also proof.

I have boxed in my youth, yet no one can tell since I run from fights, and I always appear soft. But if push comes to shove, I will flatten that man.

Are you talking about the Chicken Man or some other fellas

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2021
Onyi99:

Bia what the fvck is wrong with you?

You did not even watch the complete video and you are here condemning your supposed fav

Y'all are just hypocrites,when this incident happened a lot of people here started calling white money a coward but when he got angry the same people are now condemning him that he is fake now his true color is coming out

Like what do you people really want from that guy?

And for you,stop disguising as a WMG because you are not
Stan your fav with your full chest and stop disguising angry

Bunch of hypocrites
You can call me whatever names you like. Check all my first posts on here, it all in support of WM.
I later watched the concluding video and I'm even more pissed.
So everybody felt Pere was wrong at constantly hating on WM and Pere felt guilty the crowd wasn't on his side and that when WM took his chance to start shouting same words of peace I hate hearing from him.
Saying he loves Pere but the dude doesn't love you back and has made it known severally, why don't you serve him back his hate.
I'm sorry dear but I don't associate with cowards on BBH. Never.... If you know how much I love my sister nini for standing up to Pere when he made that WM strategy statement last week.
I like brave hearts on the show, persons like queen and nini are the boldest. The rest of them just playing family one love show.

Did we ever think a day will come when Erica and laycon would make peace. Isn't it all over now. Fvcking own your shit on the show and apologise later.

Same Pere will come apologise to WM in or before the reunion on how it was all his strategy, it be all forgotten and gone but nobody, I repeat nobody ever forgets a COWARD.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Pere should put more pressure.

More pressure!! grin

I want that fake nigga to feel the heat.

No retreat....

Patriots arise!!!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Miller232:

The pere you are foolishly supporting na ur brother?? Mtcheeeew

Have you ever seen me say i support Pere?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zizim: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Onyi99:

Bia what the fvck is wrong with you?

You did not even watch the complete video and you are here condemning your supposed fav

Y'all are just hypocrites,when this incident happened a lot of people here started calling white money a coward but when he got angry the same people are now condemning him that he is fake now his true color is coming out

Like what do you people really want from that guy?

And for you,stop disguising as a WMG because you are not
Stan your fav with your full chest and stop disguising angry

Bunch of hypocrites

Thank you for this. He didn’t even watch the whole video and he already threw his supposed Fav under the bus.

White money doesn’t need such fan, he deserves better.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2021
creolehunt:
University of Abuja Teaching hospital Internship slot available. Send a DM if interested.

Of course, terms and conditions apply.

How many slots and at what percentage?

I have candidates.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gidah: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Whitemoney is dumb as a man then ,someone you both entered the house same day dey bully you anyhow .if whitemoney get girl pere fit try snatch am gan cos he perceived him Weak
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2021
doyin01:
And pere is your uncle??.keep crying...should I bring more buckets??..if he does not get the two strikes,go and commit suicide....at 35 you still talk like a dummy...

At 35...At 35... It's getting stale! Do you think I'm ashamed to be 35? The WhiteMoney that you want to burst an artery for will never know your sad pathetic self, ever!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2021
KingOKON:

Are you talking about the Chicken Man or some other fellas

Remember how the flabby Andy Ruiz demolished the ripped Anthony Joshua, and used him to wipe the floor FOUR times.

Joshua learnt his lessons the hard way, losing his unbeaten record, and his 3 major belts to a flabby man who looks nothing like a boxer.

Never underrate any man!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2021
Either Pere is playing a script as one of the wildcards to create drama (like he said in this intro tape) OR, He is playing a Ruthless game where u taunt ur opponent till they lose it and take themselves out OR, The tension in the house has gotten to Him and his response is to Intimidate (fight or flight). Because the Pere I know in real Life would NEVER DO THIS TO ANYONE

Uti uwachukwu

BBNAIJA is Fake.. Everyone playing a script

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.