Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,897 members, 7,863,081 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3991333 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by osuntuyi20: 2:03am On Aug 18, 2021
lovedoctor26:
Saga and Nini flows easily compare to the rest supposed couples in the huz
If I hear anybody call him ozo ,I will beat the person... They talk like they r in love... I really love the ship

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 2:03am On Aug 18, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
He has a point... This year housemates get as them be, very boring and unimaginative
must dey kiss. They should come out with another game joorh. Just like d game odogwu & cross hosted d other day

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:03am On Aug 18, 2021
MizzD:

Was that Boma’s leg or michael ?

Boma....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:04am On Aug 18, 2021
This Nini does not have sense grin

Said she was tired of saying no to saga cry

Boma said saga would now be fulfilled after the kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 2:05am On Aug 18, 2021
ersonleads post=104909283:
[b]must dey kiss
. [/b]They should come out with another game joorh. Just like d game odogwu & cross hosted d other day
Are they kids? 32 condoms remain 16, na ghost dey use am? Who are they deceiving? The should stop this fake behaviour

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:05am On Aug 18, 2021
It seems Nini is the only one that is not aware that she has already started dating Saga....

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:07am On Aug 18, 2021
I’m going to sleep

Saskay remain celibate when I wake up

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by osuntuyi20: 2:08am On Aug 18, 2021
Be like say guys no dey rush peace n angel again oh...na dem dey meet up with guys now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:08am On Aug 18, 2021
Emma dey choke Liquorose - kiddwaya style.

She told him to stop cos it’s hurting her .. lmao

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by toluxa1(m): 2:26am On Aug 18, 2021
Boma with his awkward laugh wey he go dey shake head like agama lizard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by osuntuyi20: 2:26am On Aug 18, 2021
Rose n Emma be like forced ship

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 2:35am On Aug 18, 2021
osuntuyi20:
Rose n Emma be like forced ship
I wonder what Sammie was thinking for going for Angel.

If Sammie was sharp, he would had gone for liquorose at the very first time.

By now, his fan base would be more than 300k now and Sammie is not the kind of man that breaks a girls heart, if he loves you then it's forever.

He fits liquorose very very well.

After the house, liquoros can even help him with some movie connections.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 2:36am On Aug 18, 2021
Vero4u:
When someone starts to troll around 2am when others are in bed, then you should know that person is an NFA (No Future Ambition).

Lol everyone on Nairaland is in the country ehhn?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 2:40am On Aug 18, 2021
Vero4u:
When someone starts to troll around 2am when others are in bed, then you should know that person is an NFA (No Future Ambition).
Lol but troll or not, a huge percentage of nairalanders do not live in Africa.

If you read the front page topics from travelling session very well, you will discover that most comments you will read, are those who have left the country.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by k2fresh: 2:40am On Aug 18, 2021
So angel is talking about sugar daddy taking her vacation abroad.Michael is asking her how he could meet some sugar mummy cos he needs them too.She says they are at mostly lekki and abuja.That he shouldn't be worried that they would find him.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 2:56am On Aug 18, 2021
DownChelsea:
Your opinion.

Meanwhile

Odogwu our King.
lol

Odogwu without man hood

Shey na odogwu be that one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:59am On Aug 18, 2021
k2fresh:
So angel is talking about sugar daddy taking her vacation abroad.Michael is asking her how he could meet some sugar mummy cos he needs them too.She says they are at mostly lekki and abuja.That he shouldn't be worried that they would find him.

She also mentioned Instagram that they find her their too....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Malaymoney(m): 3:13am On Aug 18, 2021
Mehn Saskay really likes cross.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Malaymoney(m): 3:14am On Aug 18, 2021
Queen! Queen!! Queen!!!, why you dey tempt my Odugwu.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:20am On Aug 18, 2021
Boring Nairalanders are asleep. Mscheew. Nothing much is happening this morning so I guess Kayode may show some people kpenshing. This one Saskay is still awake, are we safe? She has fallen for Cross badly. Queen wants a ship badly and is willing to sleep with any willing guy to get into one.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:21am On Aug 18, 2021
1284four:
[s][/s]
If you’re not a bot then you’re a loser who’ll never amount to anything in life.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:23am On Aug 18, 2021
meobizy:

If you’re not a bot then you’re a loser who’ll never amount to anything in life.
Lmao what did he do?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:47am On Aug 18, 2021
garfield1:

I always liked liquorose
Another bad luck to liquorose,I pity her
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:57am On Aug 18, 2021
garfield1:

True but bbn winners usually excel at tasks.it motivates fanbase and attracts new fans
This year will be different, whitemoney only needs the 90m.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:00am On Aug 18, 2021
1284four:
[s][/s]
for your insolence
7days contract for you

welcome to the gbegile family
she don buy market grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:33am On Aug 18, 2021
OGdaddy:
For hours now, the whole Nigeria have been coming at Pere including some of Pere's fans and to be frank, the whole outburst is understandable.

But if you all cannot see anything wrong in what white money did at the dinning few hours ago when they were all singing, then NIGERIANS are the most hypocritical persons on the surface of the earth.

White money actions were clear to the housemates present in the dining and you can tell immediately when their facial structure changed.

White money raised a song indirectly referring to Pere more than three times and this was the reason Maria had to take Pere out of there.
We all know that there is a some kind of tension in the house going by what happened yesterday, so why the hell was white money raising a song with lyrics like!!
Me nor fear to competition.
Me nor fear anybody.
Me nor fear any competition.

The lyrics was so insensitive that the housemates sensed it even Yousuf that was singing stopped at was looking at white money, you can see the way the mood of Micheal, Boma, saga and liquoross changed.

That was the reason Maria and Pere left and Maria never came back to the dinning.

One thing i know in life that, fake will always reveal itself, no matter the time it takes. White money's indirect actions in the dinning would now make some of the housemates now start thinking on a low then gradually to see the fakeness in white money.

That song he raised was so vindictive, you can sense the negative energy.

NIGERIANS are so blinded and over crowded by emotions and pity that their brains and reasoning are clouded.

Well In the coming days, the truth will begin to reveal itself.

Maria should Just keep advising Pere like she was doing in the kitchen.

Like i said, with what i saw tonight, white money will reveal himself by himself.

Liquoross or Maria is Winning this.

Just watch and see.

So Pere is now a Victim?.
Lmao. Never knew a day like this would come.
18 other Housemates that came to win 90m are in that house, and you had to narrow Whitemoney's song to Pere like Whitemoney knew Pere's strength like a viewer.
Drink your Dano milk.
Whitemoney for the Money

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:04am On Aug 18, 2021
Vero4u:
You do realise that some people here are not based in Naija , and what could be 2am for you , could be early morning or afternoon for them?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Appdriod: 5:19am On Aug 18, 2021
OGdaddy:
For hours now, the whole Nigeria have been coming at Pere including some of Pere's fans and to be frank, the whole outburst is understandable.

But if you all cannot see anything wrong in what white money did at the dinning few hours ago when they were all singing, then NIGERIANS are the most hypocritical persons on the surface of the earth.

White money actions were clear to the housemates present in the dining and you can tell immediately when their facial structure changed.

White money raised a song indirectly referring to Pere more than three times and this was the reason Maria had to take Pere out of there.
We all know that there is a some kind of tension in the house going by what happened yesterday, so why the hell was white money raising a song with lyrics like!!
Me nor fear to competition.
Me nor fear anybody.
Me nor fear any competition.

The lyrics was so insensitive that the housemates sensed it even Yousuf that was singing stopped at was looking at white money, you can see the way the mood of Micheal, Boma, saga and liquoross changed.

That was the reason Maria and Pere left and Maria never came back to the dinning.

One thing i know in life that, fake will always reveal itself, no matter the time it takes. White money's indirect actions in the dinning would now make some of the housemates now start thinking on a low then gradually to see the fakeness in white money.

That song he raised was so vindictive, you can sense the negative energy.

NIGERIANS are so blinded and over crowded by emotions and pity that their brains and reasoning are clouded.

Well In the coming days, the truth will begin to reveal itself.

Maria should Just keep advising Pere like she was doing in the kitchen.

Like i said, with what i saw tonight, white money will reveal himself by himself.

Liquoross or Maria is Winning this.

Just watch and see.

Don't do this to yourself.
If you have ever watch BBN, and if you understand how humans think, you will know that no matter what WM does, he can never lose a fan. Even if WM opens his zip and he has no preek we will still think he needs the 90 million to do a surgery. If Pere beats him, we will give him the 90 million to go for treatment. If he was trembling at the oPEREsor, he needs that 90 million to get bodyguards. So I pray he brings out himself by himself so that we can see him well enough to add like 20 million after he gets the 90 million.
You see this small penis man with bear-bear in the kitchen doing strategy, I will vote for him and he will win the 90 million. It’s a PEREnnial truth!
So rest in Jesus name

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 18, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
she don buy market grin

If Arin is from IBADAN, I'm sure she lives not too far from the ringroad lmaoo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 5:48am On Aug 18, 2021
irenosen22:
Congratulations Liquorose.u are a winner.keep wining darling kissA queen I stan

Positive Queen
Goddess of tasks
Winner with standards

All she does is win, love, win kiss

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.