Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,897 members, 7,863,078 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3991332 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 9:38am On Aug 18, 2021
chai!!! See cruise

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2021
Zadaora:
For all those supporting Pere for his behaviour, I'll say this, there's everything wrong with the way he spoke to WM, it was downright condescending and disrespectful and the people actually watching without sentiments know this and acknowledge it including the housemates. As for WM's so called 'fake' character, I'm just here wondering if Pere has a manual to how every human is supposed to act and maybe read WM manual and found him acting out of character. How long has he known WM to be able to say categorically that he's fake? This is the same Pere that said Maria is fake. He's the only real one yet those that claim to know him outside the house said that his recent behaviour in the house is unlike him. Makes me wonder who's being fake. As for you guys on this thread, if you live with people, you should know that you can never know any one person completely to the point of saying what is fake or real because people can act out of character from time to time depending on situations and environments.
1000 likes

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2021
teacherbim:
Angel should be warned to stop staring at the camera.
Dorathy did worse.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2021
fertilewomb:

I want you to kindly do me a favor, go to YouTube or IG, search for Cross's diary section yesterday and watch. After watching it come back and let's talk. It was cross that gave a clear detailed information about what happened between Pere and Wm. Cross said Wm was visible shaken,He was bullied. I know you won't agree with me and I will also not agree with you but me and you need to agree with cross cos he was at the scene, it's only him and the rest of the housemates there can tell us exactly what happened ,me and you only watch on TV.

He was ranting and said he would have given Pere headbutt if it happened outside?Now ,that says a lot about Cross himself. You say you will give some one head but and the person did not even touch WM.Just an alpha male confrontation which is still allowed in bb house as long as you don't touch the person. Mercy and Tacha railed at each other ,but it was because Tacha touched Mercy that she was disqualified. You white rat fans need to apply some logic.Does Cross even think he can handle Pere as is he is talking about headbutt in his absence?Let his go and confront him outside the house and let's see who wins the battle.Nonsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2021
fertilewomb:

Agenda must agenda. Person wey don already win 250,000 last week from hypo hygiene competition. Scroll through the pages you will see it. Someone posted it here last week or go to his IG handle

Exactly, that's why I said even hypo will not endorse White Gay as their ambassador because his skin bleaching will pursue customers who may be forced to think that hypo will do a terrible job on their toilet surfaces just like CARO-WHITE did a terrible job on White Gay's knuckles, arms, knees, and legs grin

Your hasty reply shows that White Gay's fans are dumb angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2021
Oasis001:

grin

Game on Bro. It's no war, but a show to pleasing, entertaining the Viewers. Let's enjoy it while it lasts.
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2021
Macrex:
chai!!! See cruise
Queen slept on WM Bed..

Omo, WM ship loading.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2021
WarriAproko:
nah. I already knw with their fake smiles
That is why pere is not supposed to even bother himself on who is fake or who is real, cos he has no manual to detect such. Rather than wasting time calling out who is fake and who is real, he should use it to up his game. Sell market.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2021
TheEnforcer:
He was ranting and said he would have given Pere headbutt if it happened outside?Now ,that says a lot about Cross himself. You say you will give some one head but and the person did not even touch WM.Just an alpha male confrontation which is still allowed in bb house as long as you don't touch the person. Mercy and Tacha railed at each other ,but it was because Tacha touched Mercy that she was disqualified. You white rat fans need to apply some logic.Does Cross even think he can handle Pere as is he is talking about headbutt in his absence?Let his go and confront him outside the house and let's see who wins the battle.Nonsense

WhiteMoney, our King!

WhiteMoney, our winner.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2021
handelex:
But the first week when Maria was topping him she wasn't buying followers grin

If na me e go pain me too seeing how people are more endeared to a White pig than a beauty queen.

You aren't getting the memo?

We don't care about the followership for now.

Maria is growing at a steady rate. No foul play. No fear of Instagram deleting her account because we ain't buying followers...

Get that?

Y'all be trying to rub it in but we ain't falling for that.. grin grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:

Exactly, that's why I said even hypo will not endorse White Gay as their ambassador because his skin bleaching will pursue customers who may be forced to think that hypo will do a terrible job on their toilet surfaces just like CARO-WHITE did a terrible job on White Gay's knuckles, arms, knees, and legs grin

Your hasty reply shows that White Gay's fans are dumb angry

WhiteMoney, our King!

WhiteMoney, our winner.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2021
3RNEST:

Queen slept on WM Bed..

Omo, WM ship loading.. grin

Note. She's just a daughter to him. Like every other girl in that house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2021
Peace looks like Simi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:
The only competition White Gay has is Bobrisky. The sissy wore lipstick yesterday for the Darling task. Disgusting tueh.

White Gay cannot even secure hypo endorsement because he bleaches his skin like a hood rat. White Gay's skin is the definition of coke and fanta grin
What serious man bleaches?Who takes such a person serious?Competing with women in bleaching.Coupled with the fact that he is overweight which says a lot about his discipline.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

You aren't getting the memo?

We don't care about the followership for now.

Maria is growing at a steady rate. No foul play. No fear of Instagram deleting her account because we ain't buying followers...

Get that?

Y'all be trying to rub it in but we ain't falling for that..

WhiteMoney, our King!

WhiteMoney, our winner.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2021
TheEnforcer:
What serious man bleaches?Who takes such a person serious?Competing with women in bleaching.Coupled with the fact that he is overweight which says a lot about his discipline.

WhiteMoney, our King!

WhiteMoney, our winner.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2021
handelex:
But the first week when Maria was topping him she wasn't buying followers grin

If na me e go pain me too seeing how people are more endeared to a supposed White pig than a beauty queen.
grin

Very painful aswear.

People leave queen to follow whitepig

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by osuntuyi20: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2021
caprini1:
Dorathy did worse.
haaa...Angel own worse dorathy own abeg even for task...She is not perfect with her own...boma and mini the two realest for me..no looking of camera..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2021
DownChelsea:

fake ship.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2021
Vero4u:
When someone starts to troll around 2am when others are in bed, then you should know that person is an NFA (No Future Ambition).

Trolling is bad but please try to get your facts well next time

The last time I checked all countries doesn’t share the same time zone ,the time most of you are awake in Nigeria some of them might also be sleeping ,imagine you trolling at morning like the said person trolling at 2am then you are also an NFA grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2021
Threebear:
Maria the best HOH so far .

Very organized and disciplined .

She's a true leader.

Gaining respect and admiration while giving it back .

I've never seen the house this tidy and neat and all the housemates so in sync .

Maria our winner.

Ego ocha billi billi .

Odogwu Nwanyi . grin
Fact, Facter, Factest grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2021
Haipre:
This early momo... Ppl are still debating about pere and whitemoney..

Wait oo.. if whitemoney and pere stand to fight.. who do you think would win...

If whitemoney no beat the American accent commot for pere... Make I no wetin cause am
Them think say na by doing nurse in Afghanistan grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2021
WarriAproko:
fake ship.

Your opinion.

WhiteMoney, our King!

WhiteMoney, our winner.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2021
DownChelsea:

Lolz as u are my daughter, I understand grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2021
3RNEST:

Lolz as u are my daughter, I understand grin
I'm your mother

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2021
undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2021
DownChelsea:

I'm your mother
Ok mama grin #TeamWM
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2021
Macrex:
chai!!! See cruise

I dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2021
Haipre:
This early momo... Ppl are still debating about pere and whitemoney..

Wait oo.. if whitemoney and pere stand to fight.. who do you think would win...

If whitemoney no beat the American accent commot for pere... Make I no wetin cause am
even pere himself admitted that the guy is bigger than him, only that he is taller then I ask, why was he trying to provoke a sleeping Tiger.
hmm, I guess you all know what his intention was but he got more than he bargained for cheesy!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:

[s] Exactly, that's why I said even hypo will not endorse White Gay as their ambassador because his skin bleaching will pursue customers who may be forced to think that hypo will do a terrible job on their toilet surfaces just like CARO-WHITE did a terrible job on White Gay's knuckles, arms, knees, and legs grin

Your hasty reply shows that White Gay's fans are dumb angry [/s]
shut up

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2021
handelex:
Them think say na by doing nurse in Afghanistan grin

White Glutton consumed every eatable in big brother's house and didn't have space in his stomach to drink water and save his life during the HOH games.

The tested General would beat the fat boy to stupor grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.